Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    I just laugh at the matter. Then get called more names for pointing out their fallacies. Being republican to some of the people on this forums is worse than having some mental disorder. Though I understand their thought process. We are the illogical ones, and asking for proof all the time is heresy when we should just blindly follow. Oh and should allow the uneducated to medical diagnose anyone in opposition with their opinion to better validate themselves so they can sleep better at night.
    Your chosen candidate calls his opponent "crooked hillary". Laugh at yourself, oh logical one, as that logically makes you a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    I love how moderators let clinton supports bash trump supporters, but instantly infract the trump supporters for saying the exact same things.

Keep on showing your bias mods...
    Nothing new. My report posts tend to look like "I know you won't do anything, but I have a good laugh reporting this post anyways and you doing nothing". They also don't allow conspiracy theories mind you, while allowing threads on conspiracy of our existence, but not creationism. I just love coming to these forums for the most part because I've never seen such a haven for ignorance, that it is fun to talk to a lot of people here. I enjoy seeing how people think. Human race is really fascinating when you think about it.

Proper name? Interesting. Last I checked his name is still legally Donald Dump.
    Fixed that for you. And can you please stick to the topic, or are you affraid of your constant loosing position?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    Voting for Gary Johnson actually. Just pointing out that name calling can make a relatively intelligent person look like an idiot. It goes both ways.
    As i said - silent protest till Dump stops calling her "Crooked Hillary". Don't care what you think as the rest get the joke

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Your chosen candidate calls his opponent "crooked hillary". Laugh at yourself, oh logical one, as that logically makes you a hypocrite.
    I don't condone Trump on the evil things he may do. I also don't condone Hillary on the factual evidence pointed to her crookedness. You seem to be mistaken in your fit of rage in this thread that me pointing out your illogical comments as me somehow validating Trumps inappropriate comments. If you want someone to take you seriously with your thoughts, you should first of all step back and not make a nuisance of yourself. If that is your intention though, congratulations, it is working.

Are you a licensed physician? No. You show all the similar symptoms in many posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so Donald Dump isn't a real person. Thanks for clarifying.
    About the psychology thing the group that all psychiatrists belong to, the American Psychistric Association, have a long establish rule, called the Goldwater rule (ironic), where they cannot come out and state that in their expert opinion that someone, especially a public official, has a certain condition without proper examination or they will get disbarred. The problem is when trump started to get some steam last summer a few psychiatrist did come out and say they would classify him with being a narcissist. Within days they all got disbarred as a first and only warning for all the people in the association to remain neutral.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just laugh at the matter. Then get called more names for pointing out their fallacies. Being republican to some of the people on this forums is worse than having some mental disorder. Though I understand their thought process. We are the illogical ones, and asking for proof all the time is heresy when we should just blindly follow. Oh and should allow the uneducated to medical diagnose anyone in opposition with their opinion to better validate themselves so they can sleep better at night.
    Do you really laugh? Do you laugh when you name call as well? Perhaps you may want to share that name calling with Calamorallo so he can point out you sounding like a six year old. Shit we know you won't do it.

"RIP US if either the Criminal or the crazy looking dude who promises free everything makes it into office."

Oh and on Donald's NPD:

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...am_vaknin.html
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/a-ne...-world-leader/
    http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/...ism-therapists

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    Voting for Gary Johnson actually. Just pointing out that name calling can make a relatively intelligent person look like an idiot. It goes both ways.
    So Zyster was when he said: "RIP US if either the Criminal or the crazy looking dude who promises free everything makes it into office."
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    I love how moderators let clinton supports bash trump supporters, but instantly infract the trump supporters for saying the exact same things.

Keep on showing your bias mods...
    Then...report them? Don't just complain passively aggressively about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't need to and shouldn't answer the question as I am not a licensed physician sitting down with Donald Trump trying to diagnose him.
    Oh you "don't need to" because you really would struggle doing so. It's amusing watching you run away from this.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    About the psychology thing the group that all psychiatrists belong to, the American Psychistric Association, have a long establish rule, called the Goldwater rule (ironic), where they cannot come out and state that in their expert opinion that someone, especially a public official, has a certain condition without proper examination or they will get disbarred. The problem is when trump started to get some steam last summer a few psychiatrist did come out and say they would classify him with being a narcissist. Within days they all got disbarred as a first and only warning for all the people in the association to remain neutral.
    That is quite interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Then...report them? Don't just complain passively aggressively about it.
    But it's so much easier to play the victim card although in another thread they were complaining about bias although the person who got infracted was advocating genocide

7+ Year Old Account
    Well given Zyster had no problem calling names I would suggest pointing out Trump's name calling doesn't even have to be looked at for examples of hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Do you really laugh? Do you laugh when you name call as well? Perhaps you may want to share that name calling with Calamorallo so he can point out you sounding like a six year old. Shit we know you won't do it.

"RIP US if either the Criminal or the crazy looking dude who promises free everything makes it into office."

Oh and on Donald's NPD:

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...am_vaknin.html
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/a-ne...-world-leader/
    http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/...ism-therapists

- - - Updated - - -

So Zyster was when he said: "RIP US if either the Criminal or the crazy looking dude who promises free everything makes it into office."
    Interesting you found quotes that not only isn't directly name calling you, but is name calling who exactly?

Well given Zyster had no problem calling names I would suggest pointing out Trump's name calling doesn't even have to be looked at for examples of hypocrisy.
    Resorting to ad hominem. Again, expect nothing less from you. Thank you.

Can we get the thread back on topic, it isn't about what others call political candidates nor about other posters in general. Also as another reminder, discussing moderation in a thread is not allowed either. If you have an issue, bring it up to a Global Moderator, don't derail threads about it.

Yup, saw your post about that after. Thanks for showing his own hypocracy ^_^

Now we need to get this thread back on topic as the Dumpsters are trying to derail it. Curious if the former campaign manager will speak out against Dump, or is he too affraid of Dump making another Lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Why title says "resigned"? It is more likely he was let go, so brace yourselves for incoming "you're fyred" compilations.
    Too late it's already getting memes on twitter

Oh you "don't need to" because you really would struggle doing so. It's amusing watching you run away from this.
    Are you just trying to get your post count up now? I literally just responded to you with the same answer you would get here. I will respond again in the same manner.

I don't need to and shouldn't answer the question as I am not a licensed physician sitting down with Donald Trump trying to diagnose him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting you found quotes that not only isn't directly name calling you, but is name calling who exactly?
    Uh your foray into this thread was you complaining about name calling of Trump. While you have no problem in name calling Hillary and Bernie. You trying to divert from that is not helping your cause here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Can we get the thread back on topic, it isn't about what others call political candidates nor about other posters in general. Also as another reminder, discussing moderation in a thread is not allowed either. If you have an issue, bring it up to a Global Moderator, don't derail threads about it.
    I apologize. It somewhat evolved based off personal attacks towards Trump rather than the topic at hand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yup, saw your post about that after. Thanks for showing his own hypocracy ^_^

Now we need to get this thread back on topic as the Dumpsters are trying to derail it. Curious if the former campaign manager will speak out against Dump, or is he too affraid of Dump making another Lawsuit.
    Not sure if he will or not. He is a nasty piece of work though so he might. I think him being a delegate and head of the NH delegation is more interesting. The "non- existent" uprising that Trump is worried about might have just gained at least one additional delegate.