Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What Race Are You Going with in Legion?

For your Shammy?

I'm torn because I think I want to main Enhance with a Resto Off-Spec. I wish I liked Orcs more because they fit so well with Doomhammer but I just can't get into the aesthetics.

Tauren- I like the models and the vibe but the new animations still seem a little stiff on them. Nice Racials though, especially if I stay Herbalism.
    Troll- I'm not a huge fan of the aesthetic but the new animations look good and they do have a great racial.
    Panda- I like the look of the Fempanda and the melee animations look great. I've never loved their casting though. Nice Racial as well.
    Orc- See above. I just can't get into them but the new animations look great on them.

What about you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm keeping my shaman a goblin. I like the idea that the elementals are just with goblins because of contracts lol

Orc or troll not sure yet.

Troll, they look the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    I'm keeping my shaman a goblin. I like the idea that the elementals are just with goblins because of contracts lol
    I always forget Goblins. I like them as a race. Great racials and just fun overall but I never like the way armor looks on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I always forget Goblins. I like them as a race. Great racials and just fun overall but I never like the way armor looks on them.
    Rocket Barrage sucks now though, barely does any damage.

I'l guess that Rocket jump works wonders with Wind Gust.

I recently started a goblin shammy, I really didn't like the starting zone so it is unlikely I'll ever do another goblin. So I will be leveling it, currently as a healer.

I barely used it anyway on my Gobo's. I meant the Haste Racial, the Rocket Jump, the Mobile Bank and the Rep discount.

I'm sticking Tauren. Might switch my other one from Orc to something I'll actually play, like Pandaren.

Orc, as they are the strongest race.

Deleted
    only one choice: troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei, since BE/NE aren't options...
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Dwarf for life (until vrykul)

Dwarf. Alliance choices are kinda meh

10+ Year Old Account
    My SHaman is currently Orc, and I like how armor looks on orcs. Though I am tempted to move to Troll or Goblin. Not a huge Tauren fan. If I was alliance, it would be easy. Dwarf is the only worthwhile choice.

I am probably going to play with AtlasLoot or WoWheads dressing room to see how armor looks on the various races to choose what I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I barely used it anyway on my Gobo's. I meant the Haste Racial, the Rocket Jump, the Mobile Bank and the Rep discount.

yea those are all nice, lol the mobile bank is great, its like extra bag space for when you are running old dungeons, rep discount is meh, all the expensive stuff is usually at exalted so you need to be exalted anyway. They should have an extra discount for when you reach exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by Daegalus View Post
    My SHaman is currently Orc, and I like how armor looks on orcs. Though I am tempted to move to Troll or Goblin. Not a huge Tauren fan. If I was alliance, it would be easy. Dwarf is the only worthwhile choice.

I am probably going to play with AtlasLoot or WoWheads dressing room to see how armor looks on the various races to choose what I want.
    You should also go on the PTR and check out all the new combat animations for each race. That's a big one for me.

Dwarf as I have been since changing from Horde to Alliance, mid Wrath.

After the new models, I switched from Draenei to Dwarf as they totally ruined male Draenei model (wtf Blizzard, are people who designed the new male Draenei blind?), but a couple of days ago I switched to Pandaren, I like their casting animations.