Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    just because YOU dont enjoy night elf zones dont project it on whole playerbase - we had 2 expansion of nothing but orcs and suddently 1 more islan of NE is "too much content" - ye its nothign but PR bullshit trying to hide cutting costs.
    Yes, Blizzard are out to get you. Everything they do is all part of a massive conspiracy to make life hell for you. There's no chance in hell they make these changes out of their own idea that it might just be better than the original plan.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    just because YOU dont enjoy night elf zones dont project it on whole playerbase - we had 2 expansion of nothing but orcs and suddently 1 more islan of NE is "too much content" - ye its nothign but PR bullshit trying to hide cutting costs.
    Literally followed up with requesting something else night elven...just not another island. Some people....

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Yessss! just like how Farahlon and the Ogre Island were scrapped to be "replaced" with something better.

I'm feeling better for not pre-ordering Legion already.
    lol, Not gonna play legion because of one island? Hilarious.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    lol, Not gonna play legion because of one island? Hilarious.
    I don't think its about one island for him , its about being promised something and not delivering on that promise. I do like how Ion already said , that he doesn't blame us , if we don't believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    I don't think its about one island for him , its about being promised something and not delivering on that promise. I do like how Ion already said , that he doesn't blame us , if we don't believe him.
    I am extremely curious when Blizzard "promised" Thal'draneth. I'm pretty sure the announced something they were working on while covering the full disclaimers about stuff in development

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    You obviously haven't followed this post quote conversation. It's definitely not about shitty sand island. It's about the lack of anything, blizzard side. So, in actuality, your comment really ins't necessary, now is it? You jumped into a line of conversation that you had zero idea about.

How could it be anything when it was a planned content patch island. It wasn't release content. We had no information about it and still have none for the content patch which is how it should be. Your hatred is pretty deep for a video game.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    How could it be anything when it was a planned content patch island. It wasn't release content. We had no information about it and still have none for the content patch which is how it should be. Your hatred is pretty deep for a video game.
    Someone still doesn't get the flow on conversation.
    Not once did I say I cared the island was scrapped.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they hold true about their cooler better idea then I don't care. Especially considering Thal just seemed like more Night Elf ruins. While cool initially we all know how the same aesthetic gets old after a while.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    Based off the 40 fucking pages of bitching from dumbasses here, Blizzard should never reveal anything again. People like you are too emotionally unstable to handle change

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you sure are an internet badass champ. You chooses whatever you want, the rest of us chooses to mock and laugh at you. You should really just go ahead and step outside, any further comments from you will only lead to more embarrassment...I choose violence.....Lol..cute
    Yeah, a Game of Thrones quote.
    You buy a fully developed game, but the developer takes away pieces and then says JK, this is DLC. We need double the price you paid for the game to unlock this.
    You're cool with that?

You're probably the type of person to pre-order from a kickstarter trailer.
    I was a Death's Demise.

10+ Year Old Account
    You buy a fully developed game, but the developer takes away pieces and then says JK, this is DLC. We need double the price you paid for the game to unlock this.
    You're cool with that?

That's a lot of projection there. The island was not fully developed. Also this is a MMO, it's always in development. You cannot compare that to a regular game.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

People are so mad that Blizz removed that giant beach

Deleted
    It's going to be replaced with a new and improved selfie patch. The gnomes turn pepe into a spycam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    I am extremely curious when Blizzard "promised" Thal'draneth. I'm pretty sure the announced something they were working on while covering the full disclaimers about stuff in development
    I didn't say they promised Thal'draneth , but in the past we were told we will get something , then they said we will get something else instead and in the end we didn't get anything at all. I never take what blizzard says as a promise , cos I realise that , a lot changes during the development cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That's a lot of projection there. The island was not fully developed. Also this is a MMO, it's always in development. You cannot compare that to a regular game.
    How many times do I need to say it.
    I.
    Am.
    Not.
    Talking.
    About.
    The.
    Island.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say they promised Thal'draneth , but in the past we were told we will get something , then they said we will get something else instead and in the end we didn't get anything at all. I never take what blizzard says as a promise , cos I realise that , a lot changes during the development cycle.
    Exactly.
    I have lost faith in Blizzard.
    What they deliver is what we get. No longer do I buy into their hype train of how cool what they're doing will be. Then that was scrapped for a better idea, like farms (lol garrison 1.0) and then it turns out to actually be the worst.

Flying combat! No flying combat.

They do say we get something, and then we actually get something worse / abundantly less.
    I was a Death's Demise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I.
    Am.
    Not.
    Talking.
    About.
    The.
    Island.
    Except the thread is about it and completely ignored what I said about you and your projection.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    How does one scrap something that was never there?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    By promising to put it there and then promising that this promise will be replaced with something cooler. Wow promise, much vague.

New idea: DANCE STUDIO FINALLY IMPLEMENTED!!!

You're cool with that?

Okay, so I'm gonna go ahead and say what everyone is thinking. What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about? Is this just you wanting to bitch? Becaus your ramblings are pointless and incoherent now. Quit wasting everyone's time and go away

- - - Updated - - -

Um, exactly when did this happen in the past? Please enlighten us.. or just admit it didn't happen. They did state that they were hoping to get Farahlon in, never stated we'd be getting something in its place though. And even Farahlon was a " we'd like to attempt" that people swore blizzard promised.

- - - Updated - - -

I.
    Am.
    Not.
    Talking.
    About.
    The.
    Island.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.
    I have lost faith in Blizzard.
    What they deliver is what we get. No longer do I buy into their hype train of how cool what they're doing will be. Then that was scrapped for a better idea, like farms (lol garrison 1.0) and then it turns out to actually be the worst.

Flying combat! No flying combat.

They do say we get something, and then we actually get something worse / abundantly less.
    Then for the love of Goad quit playing their fucking game and stop with the whining and bitching like a colicky toddler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest, the people arguing it was scrapped, either don't play wow anymore, hate wow and blizz, or hate wow and blizz but secretly play wow and we just need to accept that they won't ever understand the concept that replacing content with other equal or greater content is not the same as it being scrapped. Their minds can not wrap around the concept as they are so focused on hate, for some reason, idk, ask the psychologists.

It wasn't scrapped, it was changed, they hadn't worked much on it anyway, big deal? Apparently. It's not, get over it. If 7.2 sucks then QQ about how Thal'dranath would have been so much better (despite never knowing)