Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm not sure cross-universe skins make a ton of sense for Overwatch. Obviously they do for HotS, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up for a Malthael Reaper... as cool as that would be.

the murloc costume from wow for winsten

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    the murloc costume from wow for winsten
    You hadn't noticed the resemblance between D.Va's B.Va and Junebot skin for her mech, and a Murloc?

Im still waiting on that workout outfit\no coat\blue tank and yoga pants thing you see for Mei in all her fan art. I'd buy it.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see a few comic book tribute skins, each of them has at least one character that could fit.

I'd also like to see a few skins for McCree, James Bond, Jason Bourne, Bryan Mills, Murphy (from Boondock Saints, aka Norman Reedus).

Oooooh and speaking of Boondock Saints skins, Reaper as Il Duce.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want Pharah's ultimate to shoot lasers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    Died at sniffing pantsu for 300 HP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I would love to see Zarya get a Tychus/marine skin.
    Think that's more of a Reinhardt suit. Zarya depends more on her buff body for her defense. Reinhardt's the one with the heavy armor.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Since there is a WM Nova skin for Heroes, there should be a Nova WM skin for OW.
    +1 would be awesome to see nova running around but I guess HotS is where they mix stuff, they're going to keep this nice and clean...

I'll say it - Jihad Junkrat

Quote Originally Posted by Corb View Post
    Warlock Symmetra. Her turrets are those one eyed demon things and her teleporter could be a demonic gateway.
    Yes! and her arm is a demonic flesh claw with a maw that "spawns" out the eye demons from its palm!

Mercy

Halloween witch
    wow t5 themed

Tourbjn

Santa / elf
    leprechaun

Genji

traditional ninja garb
    traditional samurai

Pharah

more "gundam" looking skins color patterns

and thats of course not including all the cross game possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    This, this I'd like to see.
    http://doctaword.deviantart.com/art/...krat-612629732

I second wanting this skin

Let's look to the heroes home nations.

Gaslight Victorian-era Tracer. Not steampunk - Gaslight.

Samurai Genji with an awesome demon helmet.

Mei in a qípáo dress with a hood.

Reinhardt in a Germanic berzerker outfit.

Beach wear Junkrat (he's from Aussie right?)

Oh and one I sketched but can't find: S76 in a business suit. Italian mafia style. Sorry, I know that breaks my theme, but eh.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Thanks Amirila! Now that I've seen, I want.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

All I know is as a LoL player, their skins/art team has really spoiled me. 9/10 times when they put out new skins, they're very top notch. Beit silly themed, or serious, or anything in between, you can typically count on the skins to be really fun and interesting.

Blizzard has to step it up, IMO. Already you get 4 'legendary' skins per hero, but 2 of those are just color swaps of the other 2. The rest of the skins are largely just color swaps of the base model.

I don't play HotS at all, but from what I can remember the skins there weren't very interesting.

Riot has trailers for some of the more legendary skins, that's how flavorful some can be.

All the particle effect changes, some times changing the looks of a skillset, or VO. They put in a lot of effort, and it shows.

Also, it feels like there's a missed opportunity to include more diverse hero specific achievements to get 1 special skin, instead of just sprays.
    Last edited by fangless; 2016-06-20 at 08:37 PM.

I'd like a nice Pharah skin. They can go a lot of places with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We also need a Jeremy Wade fishing skin for S76 cause let's face it he IS an American Jeremy Wade

Last edited by Starscreamer; 2016-06-20 at 09:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    I would actually hate it if they made skins based off of characters from other games of Blizzard, like an abomination Roadhog etc. etc. I want OW to be OW, nothing else.
    Yeah, same.
    Keep other IP's out of Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Yeah, same.
    Keep other IP's out of Overwatch.
    You do know there is already lots of references to the other IPs in the game don't you?

PINATA ZENYATA SKIN = PINYATA. Upon death (or a slight breeze): explode into tons of assorted, individually wrapped candies!

early design concept (WIP):
    Last edited by Ralikon; 2016-06-21 at 01:45 AM.
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit