Looking forward to seeing logs from you guys tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Its not 50% though, its more like 35% ish (its 50% extra dmg as physical, so gets scaled down) but indeed that is the primary reason behind that insane burst. The legendaries enhances different aspects of a spec, so while the belt is flashy - there might be better ones for overall dps.
    I imagine the boots will be substantially better once we're fighting things that don't die in 30 seconds, 1sec off a 1min CD after you have From the Shadows seems better.

Quote Originally Posted by MiZeRoK View Post
    I imagine the boots will be substantially better once we're fighting things that don't die in 30 seconds, 1sec off a 1min CD after you have From the Shadows seems better.
    It's only a 1min cd if you can get 3 relics that all have the same trait. Which likely won't be easy to do if you even can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Then either they aren't using garrote on cd or they aren't using hemorrhoids. Cause I don't have time for anything else between cs>hemo>rupture>garrote. By the time I build cps for anything I have next to no energy and I have to refresh bleeds
    If you grab talents to make your rotation more complex, why are you complaining when you grabbed so many that you only have time to manage the dots that you specced into?

Try taking vigor to help you manage everything. It is almost like they made talent trees malleable so that you can adjust your playstyle...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MiZeRoK View Post
    I am not sure, I mean its great to get reduced cd - but you don't gain much value unless you can get it low enough that you can time it with every Exsanguinate. I would assume a 50 secs cooldown would be required, which would take like artifact traits, 2 relics with vendetta cd and boots to achieve.

The power of vendetta cd reduction also depends on the lenght of the fight, and when you want to use it on priority targets during progression.

Just looking at a couple streams, i dont see any rogues doing well!

- - - Updated - - -

I also dont see many rogues period haha

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I am not sure, I mean its great to get reduced cd - but you don't gain much value unless you can get it low enough that you can time it with every Exsanguinate. I would assume a 50 secs cooldown would be required, which would take like artifact traits, 2 relics with vendetta cd and boots to achieve.

The power of vendetta cd reduction also depends on the lenght of the fight, and when you want to use it on priority targets during progression.
    Yeah will have to do some testing to see if it's possible to get Vendetta down to around 50 seconds. I am more than willing to hold Exsanguinate for ~5sec for the damage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tato23 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I did pretty ok, consistent top 3/4, just couldnt touch OP enhancement shaman:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...mQGKC#fight=28

This was also without any enchants or use of potions, I kinda forgot about the test and wasnt that prepared.
    Last edited by Rikhart; 2016-06-21 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    I did pretty ok, consistent top 3/4, just couldnt touch OP enhancement shaman:

This was also without any enchants or use of potions, I kinda forgot about the test and wasnt that prepared.
    that outlaw rogue dps, it makes me cry

Deleted
    Looking forward to seeing logs from you guys tonight!
    it's only for krosus, but oh well: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...1&type=summary

Quote Originally Posted by Zuliane View Post
    How long of fights were each attempt? 1 min? Did you guys ever kill it?

Deleted
    Quick question - Which "special trait" should be the first one to go for ? can't decided so had to ask ;p

Bag of tricks
    From the shadows
    Blood of the assassinated*
    Last edited by mmocb03b5a3225; 2016-06-21 at 01:47 PM.

Trying to decide if its worth it to wait for Blood of Assassinated before exsanguinate, but the proc chance seems low after opener.
    Last edited by Rikhart; 2016-06-21 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onipaw View Post
    Quick question - Which "special trait" should be the first one to go for ? can't decided so had to ask ;p

Bag of tricks
    From the shadows
    Blood of the assassinated*
    bag of tricks seem pretty crap compared to the other 2.
    from the shadows is probably pretty solid as a first and fairly quick to reach

Deleted
    How long of fights were each attempt? 1 min? Did you guys ever kill it?
    we didn't kill him. you can see the fight duration in the dropdown menu around 1-2min each.

I went for Blood of the Assassinated as the rush for mine because rupture is far and away our most damaging ability. On the way to you also get 9% more rupture damage, 30sec reduced CD on Vendetta, which lines it up with the 3rd,5th and so forth exsanguinate casts

I'm going to test it later but has anyone tried a poison build? Seems like there are tons of abilities that make your poisons hit harder including the mastery.

- - - Updated - - -

i watched a rogue streamer from Serenity doing mythic plus dungeons the other day. was pulling really nice numbers (1mill+ burst on pulls at times, 300-500k durning fights) running assasination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i watched a rogue streamer from Serenity doing mythic plus dungeons the other day. was pulling really nice numbers (1mill+ burst on pulls at times, 300-500k durning fights) running assasination.
    Pyllerøx / Pyllero? He did really nice numbers, yeah. Damn, I really want to try Assassination, it looks so fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuliane View Post
    What talents were you running with Zuliane? Any insight to rotation?