Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I believe the Twilight assume that if the Black Empire returns, they will have positions of power in it. Ofc this is uniquely not true in Azeroth's case since if the Old Gods do manage to conquer the planet again, they will get back to corrupting the World Soul and I doubt anyone of us would survive the Dark Titan's birth.
    Although from their perspective they would likely be able to enjoy the fruits of their masters domination for their forseeable lifetimes as the corruption of the world soul is not something that goes rapidly. So they gain immense power right now and likely for as long as they live. People worshiping old gods are unlikely to care a lot about the long game.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

I've found beta pretty boring. Legion has a whole is less impressive than WoD was for me when I came back. I'll see how it is on live.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Its July next friday :O legion is coming closer and closer

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Gnome spell casting animations are delayed on beta and havent been fixed for months :/
    I've been noticing that with several dps races/classes (undead warlock and mage mainly for me).

Strangely, I don't see it as much on my main, which is a holy paladin. He does delay occasionally, but I think he seems relatively responsive.

I assumed it's a lag thing.

How do I add addons to PTR?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I fear that WQ, several weeks after release, will become super boring, less that MoP dailies but still :/

I'm sure they will. If you do anything enough times its going to get boring. Ultimately, the thing thatll keep you motivated to do them will be depedent on whether or not the rewards remain worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I've found beta pretty boring. Legion has a whole is less impressive than WoD was for me when I came back. I'll see how it is on live.
    I don't even know how that's possible but everyone has their tastes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    I fear that WQ, several weeks after release, will become super boring, less that MoP dailies but still :/
    I'm curious as to why when there's such a variation in them?

Because at that point I think it's more-so the player is simply tired of the game, which is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I'm sure they will. If you do anything enough times its going to get boring. Ultimately, the thing thatll keep you motivated to do them will be depedent on whether or not the rewards remain worth the effort.
    And whether or not people are having fun. I primarily play for fun (and competition when I used to raid aggressively), but fun is the endgame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I don't even know how that's possible but everyone has their tastes.
    "When I came back" I was gone from end of Wrath to the end of MoP. WoD sounded pretty fucking cool and delivered on some very cool ideas (Garrisons were fucking amazing at the beginning) the zones were pretty fantastic as well. Legion just...IDK seems like more of the same that made WoD suck. Pruning, too much investment into things that fuck players over (artifacts) starry eyed ideas that just create a less fun environment. Just...meh.I already have the CE and shit though so fuck it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    "When I came back" I was gone from end of Wrath to the end of MoP. WoD sounded pretty fucking cool and delivered on some very cool ideas (Garrisons were fucking amazing at the beginning) the zones were pretty fantastic as well. Legion just...IDK seems like more of the same that made WoD suck. Pruning, too much investment into things that fuck players over (artifacts) starry eyed ideas that just create a less fun environment. Just...meh.I already have the CE and shit though so fuck it.
    Until it's wholely played out you should at least try it out when it launches. Not to mention Legion will have more content patches then WoD. At this rate Legion WILL be better in many respects(Not all obviously).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Until it's wholely played out you should at least try it out when it launches. Not to mention Legion will have more content patches then WoD. At this rate Legion WILL be better in many respects(Not all obviously).
    I know that, I plan on playing it just as much as WoD more or less, I'm just not feeling it like I felt WoD.

Aw yiss, build 22000.

are the beta servers/beta login servers affected by the weekly maintenance on Tuesdays?

That is quite a legitimate question.. I would like to know the answer to that question...

So, could someone answer, how do i put my addons on my ptr build?
    thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hairspray View Post
    are the beta servers/beta login servers affected by the weekly maintenance on Tuesdays?
    No...beta and live are two separate entities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So, could someone answer, how do i put my addons on my ptr build?
    thx
    You install addons on PTR the exact same way you do on Live?

Find your WoW PTR installation folder, browse to /Interface/Addons/, extract\place addons there.

Location will look something like C:\...\World of Warcraft Public Test\Interface\Addons\Skada\ , for example.

Keep in mind that Live addons MIGHT not work on PTR, whilst others do. In some cases, there are already Legion\PTR compatible versions available.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Okay I understand that heirlooms won't work from 100 to 110, but how many hours would it take just to level from 100 to 110?
    The consensus people are giving is each level takes about 90 minutes. So about 15 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    You install addons on PTR the exact same way you do on Live?

Find your WoW PTR installation folder, browse to /Interface/Addons/, extract\place addons there.

Location will look something like C:\...\World of Warcraft Public Test\Interface\Addons\Skada\ , for example.

Keep in mind that Live addons MIGHT not work on PTR, whilst others do. In some cases, there are already Legion\PTR compatible versions available.
    yea, but I dont know which that is. I dont see anything labeled as PTR. is battle.net7505 or battle.net7477 or something else?