Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Lol Nobel Peace Prize's are a whole other story. Obama got one prematurely before a year in office, and he still hasn't done shit that's Nobel Peace Prize worthy.
    A nobel peace prize is just the elite's way of saying "welcome to the club"

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    I agreed with you up until your last sentence. Then I realized that's why you probably get called a racist and your posts can be perceived as hate speech.

- - - Updated - - -

You still don't get it. It's okay to admit when you don't understand something. Nothing wrong with learning something new.
    Complaining that I "just don't get it" is not exactly a good argument for you to continuously try and make.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

I've backed up everything I've said.
    When someone asks you a question and you respond with "google it" or "go read a history book" it means you don't know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    When someone asks you a question and you respond with "google it" or "go read a history book" it means you don't know the answer.
    It means the answer is completely obvious.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

IT also means you didn't back anything up. Backing up your claims = providing sources to said claims.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    IT also means you didn't back anything up. Backing up your claims = providing sources to said claims.
    I did back it up in a later post, just to rub it in.

Here's some more information into his actions:

http://www.open.edu/openlearn/histor...-fall-timeline

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I wouldn't hate them if they stopped treating women like literal garbage and stopped blowing shit up. Until then, I guess. Also they aren't a race, they're a garbage ideology which people seem to fucking forget.
    Spoken like a true ignoramus. You say you realize it's an ideology but your comments show plainly that you have a "general idea" what a Muslim looks like and that's what's racist. Also there is such a thing as ideological differences and there are many thing to criticize Islam on but please do keep on making absurd generalizations and stereotypes.

As for your second comment, you seem to hate it there as much as they do so maybe you should take your own advice about leaving .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

If you are going to point out the faults of the left wing media you might as well point out the bullshit on the right too.

Remember all that bullshit saying Obama was born in Kenya, that he was muslim (the dude is actually christian), that he was going to institute martial law and that he was going to take away our guns?

Honestly if you look back at the past 7 years, Obama has been more moderate than liberal on many things, he even chose a moderate to replace Justice Scalia, yet Fox and other right wing media continue to vilify him.

Please enlighten us then.

- - - Updated - - -

I did back it up in a later post, just to rub it in.

Here's some more information into his actions:

http://www.open.edu/openlearn/histor...-fall-timeline
    Were talking about a specific time and you're linking his entire timeline some of which didn't even take place at the time in question, so again you have no idea what you're talking about, just answer the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the guy, but assassinating Donald Trump is the last thing anyone wants. The repercussions would be immense.

whether he would have succeeded or not, nothing of value would have been lost.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Spoken like a true ignoramus. You say you realize it's an ideology but your comments show plainly that you have a "general idea" what a Muslim looks like and that's what's racist. Also there is such a thing as ideological differences and there are many thing to criticize Islam on but please do keep on making absurd generalizations and stereotypes.

As for your second comment, you seem to hate it there as much as they do so maybe you should take your own advice about leaving .
    Tell your bros to stop getting in the news 24/7 and I'll stop generalizing.

And I like my country just fine to contribute to it and hope people who hate it go and stay go. Same can't be said for the people who hurt people in it and piggyback off welfare.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    whether he would have succeeded or not, nothing of value would have been lost.
    So only people who agree with you are ones worth value?

If I remember correctly this is condoned by a group that doesn't support violence because Trump. At least that is what they told me in other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So only people who agree with you are ones worth value?
    Typical progressive mentality.

They couldnt wait till he was successful?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell your bros to stop getting in the news 24/7 and I'll stop generalizing.

And I like my country just fine to contribute to it and hope people who hate it go and stay go. Same can't be said for the people who hurt people in it and piggyback off welfare.
    You seem to have misunderstood me, I don't care for the opinion of a foxbot lemming who spouts typical FOX news one-liners and whether they generalize against my religion or culture; I was pointing out the silliness of your drivel.

And I like my country just fine as well with people such as yourselves who are dissatisfied with the state of affairs are most welcome to buy the first plane ticket out of here as well

- - - Updated - - -

Typical progressive mentality.
    Typical conservative mentality. This game is fun!

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

15+ Year Old Account
    You seem to have misunderstood me, I don't care for the opinion of a foxbot lemming who spouts typical FOX news one-liners and whether they generalize against my religion or culture; I was pointing out the silliness of your drivel.

And I like my country just fine as well with people such as yourselves who are dissatisfied with the state of affairs are most welcome to buy the first plane ticket out of here as well
    If you don't care why even reply? Your culture is fucking barbaric and has no place in this world. I didn't give a shit about muslims till they started swarming eastern europe like a plague and hurting women, but that was the last fucking straw.

Thankfully, we have restricted muslims from coming here and it will stay that way. For every 'WE'RE NOT ALL LIKE THAT" there's a women getting raped or stoned to death.

And for the record, I hate both sides of the news and all political correctness. I will tell it like it is.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-21 at 02:22 AM.

Typical conservative mentality. This game is fun!
    What is? I actually have an example.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is? I actually have an example.
    And I've already mentioned how it's not limited to "progressives". Your avatar is a shining example actually.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't care why even reply? Your culture is fucking barbaric and has no place in this world. I didn't give a shit about muslims till they started swarming eastern europe like a plague and hurting women, but that was the last fucking straw.

Thankfully, we have restricted muslims from coming here and it will stay that way. For every 'WE'RE NOT ALL LIKE THAT" there's a women getting raped or stoned to death.

And for the record, I hate both sides of the news and all political correctness. I will tell it like it is.
    Yes because I can clearly see from your post history how utterly devastated you are regarding crimes against women. It seems to you women are only being hurt when Muslims are involved yet let's forget about Europe for a second when you have a political party here in the US actively trying to diminish their rights. Yet not a peep out of you regarding that, I wonder why.

Also you need to learn the difference between religion and culture. Cultures differ from place to place and even between different socioeconomic status. From what you have posted so far though I don't have nearly enough time to educate you on that.

As for the last part, sure you do .