Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'll say one thing... they trucked quite a bit of sand into the set for these shots.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I'll say one thing... they trucked quite a bit of sand into the set for these shots.
    And painted it all grey. Very well done really. Gotta get these boys into Hollywood

10+ Year Old Account
    All fake and some are not even new. I'm surprised they bothered.
    Last edited by Hammerfest; 2016-06-21 at 02:53 AM.

Being on the fucking moon must be some of the raddest shit ever.

It blows my mind humanity can do stuff like that- I read the newspaper the other day a story about a woman who beat her husband with a frozen steak or some such. We are creatures of deep stupidity and genius all at once.

And we have been on the fucking moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Being on the fucking moon must be some of the raddest shit ever.

It blows my mind humanity can do stuff like that- I read the newspaper the other day a story about a woman who beat her husband with a frozen steak or some such. We are creatures of deep stupidity and genius all at once.

And we have been on the fucking moon.
    Haha, that's the best thing I've read all day. That's a creative way to kill someone.
    I imagine it going like "Hey, woman, make me a steak for dinner!" "Do it yourself, I'm busy." "But you're the woman, get me a steak." *BLAM*

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    There have been countless photos and videos already. This is just a huge extra bunch, in addition to all those.
    I understand, but for what good reason is there to not have posted them a long time ago, I'm bordering on conspiracy theory at this point, I've taken pictures of my junk that I didn't send to girlfriends... but my junk isn't me landing on the fucking moon. If I had a bad picture of my junk, but it had me on the moon, i'd still post it to my facebook.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Clearly photoshopped
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    I agree that we landed on the moon, but how can you conclude if an object is on the moon that man can definitely be on the moon? That's almost like stating because there are depths fish swim, we as humans can swim at those depths just fine also.
    Because fish don't put objects on the moon. For your counterargument to work, it would require that some species has the ability to reach the moon. So, aliens or humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because fish don't put objects on the moon. For your counterargument to work, it would require that some species has the ability to reach the moon. So, aliens or humans.
    No, it's not, because you can put an object on the moon without man being on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Man the moon looks boring af
    Other than "hey look what we can do",it does seem to be a waste. But I guess mankind had to start somewhere in the "travel to other planets/galaxies" evolution.

Conspiracy people trip me out. I'm not saying the government doesn't cover shut up or act sinister. But some of their shit is nuts.

Lastly, how could anyone ever come to the conclusion that "aliens" don't exist. Literally billions of known galaxies with literally trillions of planets and this little piece of rock in the vastness is the only one with life. Makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    No, it's not, because you can put an object on the moon without man being on the moon.
    Oh, yeah. Good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Releasing doctored photos isn't evidence to counter the conspiracy. The moon is made of cheese anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they had plenty of time to fabricate these pictures, now they "release" them, how convenient. Kappa.

Also they have no timestamps on them how do we know that they weren't taken, say, yesterday?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know man. With technology and shit it's really not hard to put together that many photos in a compooper or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    I understand, but for what good reason is there to not have posted them a long time ago, I'm bordering on conspiracy theory at this point, I've taken pictures of my junk that I didn't send to girlfriends... but my junk isn't me landing on the fucking moon. If I had a bad picture of my junk, but it had me on the moon, i'd still post it to my facebook.
    Imagine seeing something like "there is a pic of my junk on the moon" in your facebook feed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Well they had plenty of time to fabricate these pictures, now they "release" them, how convenient. Kappa.

Also they have no timestamps on them how do we know that they weren't taken, say, yesterday?!
    that happened with some Pluto images, I only skimmed the story but the latest released photos supposedly are time-stamped 3 years ago, even though our probe supposedly just got there

it seems rather incredible, as my understanding of planetary science goes there's only a small window to reach pluto

actually reading into it all they would need to do is lie about the top speed and the slingshot orbit calculations would change.... 3 years, I'd still say something else is going on
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-06-21 at 04:18 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man those photos are so cool! i love all space exploration photo, idc about the shit conspiracy theory, i want more cause they are beautiful photos and super interesting!

i personally love this one

celebration post apollo 13

this apollo 7 photo is so nice to

thanks for the link !
    Last edited by Kalador; 2016-06-21 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    Man those photos are so cool! i love all space exploration photo, idc about the shit conspiracy theory, i want more cause they are beautiful photos and super interesting!

i personally love this one

celebration post apollo 13

this apollo 7 photo is so nice to

thanks for the link !
    these should have been made into posters and put in every science class 50 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    these should have been made into posters and put in every science class 50 years ago.
    It takes a long time to photoshop that hair

Looked through the photos, didn't see any signs of wreckage from the crashed Autobot ship, the Ark.

Therefore, it is safe to conclude that these photos have been doctored in some way to hide the truth from the public. Nice try NASA.