Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mynscnboo View Post
    How about you put up or shut up. Wow you use to be a great person for information and hunter community. Now your just an asshole to people for no good reason. I don't see anything posted by you on talents, rotation. Just posts on putting everyone else down.
    I'd just like to point out that what prompted said "asshole" response was someone incorrectly telling someone else:

I would say you need to learn to manage your CD's a lot better

And then proceeding to justify that statement with misinformation. Odd you didn't take issue with that person.

I really don't understand how to play Surv with wotmn. Seriously how do you even have enough focus to do shit? I set lacerate, 4 rs and I'm dry. Do you even use flanking strike? Or do you ignore it for your buff/bleed uptime?

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I really don't understand how to play Surv with wotmn. Seriously how do you even have enough focus to do shit? I set lacerate, 4 rs and I'm dry. Do you even use flanking strike? Or do you ignore it for your buff/bleed uptime?
    You only use Flanking Strike if about to cap focus.

- - - Updated - - -

How about you put up or shut up. Wow you use to be a great person for information and hunter community. Now your just an asshole to people for no good reason. I don't see anything posted by you on talents, rotation. Just posts on putting everyone else down.
    Nice 5 post count. This has been mathed out initially in the Hunter Discord server, Mastery is shit. Flanking Strike is not worth using on CD because WotMN outweights it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Copyed my live char to PTR and gemmed full haste. I can get 4 stack, lacerate and almost flanking on CD.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-cal.../survival/MT6z
    This is without the artifact.
    On beta with premade its just not possible.
    Last edited by mmocd658a685e4; 2016-06-20 at 09:59 PM.

This is just a side opinion to you guys talking about survival in raids..
    PTR testing at lvl 100 with no artifact.

Killing elite level 100 mobs and rares, flanking strike with tenacity talented pet + aspect of the beast is the only way I've found to solo equal levels mobs in the world, as such I haven't found Way of the Mok'nathal useful when you need to spam flanking strike off CD in order to keep your pet alive.

Trying to use a raid DPS build for this task produces consistent corpses.

Because unlike the rest of these retarded forums, I don't waste my time speculating and theorycrafting shit that might change because I value my time more than that. But yeah enjoy using the talent builds that people pull out of their asses, maybe one of them will be the right one. Good talk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Because unlike the rest of these retarded forums, I don't waste my time speculating and theorycrafting shit that might change because I value my time more than that. But yeah enjoy using the talent builds that people pull out of their asses, maybe one of them will be the right one. Good talk
    ok, so... we can't talk about builds and rotations until legion release day.

??

Quote Originally Posted by giomoblin View Post

??
    Yes, exactly. Precise info is not needed until raids are released, Azor and others have 3 weeks time to sim everything from Legion launch to Mythic+ dungeons and hc raids become available.

Besides tuning is not finished, so they might even go as far as mega buffing SV Mastery or changing it completely. Unless 1 of those 2 options happen, Mastery will remain dumpster trash.

Well, they certainly won't "change it completely" because the spec isn't broken, it's just the mastery that's useless, but will they do something about it? Monk hat a useless mastery for several years, so don't expect too much with this one. There might be some tuning here and there, but let's not get our hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by giomoblin View Post

??
    There's a difference between talking about builds and rotations, and trying to push either build or rotation off as the best one based on no evidence, I understand it may be a difficult concept so I won't hold your complete inability to understand it against you.

Deleted
    There's a difference between talking about builds and rotations, and trying to push either build or rotation off as the best one based on no evidence, I understand it may be a difficult concept so I won't hold your complete inability to understand it against you.
    You are right, but being less of a dick to people would cause your opinion to be taken more seriously by everyone - even the people on your side. Same goes for everyone else. Can we just have a pleasant discussion?

Y'all becoming Trumps.

Ye prob Azor is quite an hothead but there are already some kind of SIM for MM SV and BM, page of discussion and YET people join the threads with the same catch-phrase

"i have the feeling that..." o "my guts tell me that this is better than that" with not actually math proof.

Quote Originally Posted by St4rC0 View Post
    You are right, but being less of a dick to people would cause your opinion to be taken more seriously by everyone - even the people on your side. Same goes for everyone else. Can we just have a pleasant discussion?

Y'all becoming Trumps.
    This, i try to stay off this forum solely because of literally one person calling everyone an idiot and being pretty much toxic and demeaning in every way possible.

Y'all becoming Trumps.
    I am not trying to "sell" the idea that talking about shit you have no idea about is stupid, because that goes without saying.

Fortunately, the proof is in the numbers, sims, etc, and no one has ever been offended by a well-theorycrafted rotational argument etc.

The fact is Azor, you flame people for absolutely no reason. I love a bit of snark, but you just constantly antagonise. It's not needed. It doesn't matter if the person is wrong. Maybe you could correct just one person without doing it.

Deleted
    I am not trying to "sell" the idea that talking about shit you have no idea about is stupid, because that goes without saying.

Fortunately, the proof is in the numbers, sims, etc, and no one has ever been offended by a well-theorycrafted rotational argument etc.
    What about "You are right" have you not understood? You are starting to stab your own people in the back through your delusions of grandeur, mate. I see the proof, I share your opinion - but your way of bringing it across worsened a while ago and is starting to make people not listen to you; simply out of spite. Which is a shame, because the science behind your posts is valid.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2016-06-21 at 07:54 PM.

It worsened? You must not have been around for very long. If people don't listen to me, that's them losing out, not me, it's not like I get a dollar every time someone listens to me. That would be great.

It worsened? You must not have been around for very long. If people don't listen to me, that's them losing out, not me, it's not like I get a dollar every time someone listens to me. That would be great.
    Might I suggest reserving the 10/10 vitriol for obvious fucksticks and dialing it back to around 7/10 for the simple wrong'uns?

(I'm well aware that it isn't 10/10 vitriol from your perspective either, but that's how it appears to others. Not that you have a reason to give a shit, mind, but it does tend to breed more hostility in others, which is something the rest of us could live without.)

There, I'm sure those 2 cents have just broken your piggy bank

Deleted
    If you'd care so little you wouldn't waste time spitting bile. Just keep it down, you are, while being valuable to the discussion itself, seriously detrimental to the forum's health right now. I'd love to discuss the hunter class without having to filter out every second half of a sentence. Opening a thread doesn't give you the right to act like a (horrible) mod.

Back on topic:

I'm not sure if degrading Flanking Strike to a filler is intended, though. Maybe it is - when picking Way of the Mok'Nathal (who knows, maybe Mok'Nathal just don't flank? :P) - but I wouldn't be surprised if this was fixed in some other way than nerfing the talent, because to make a high prio Flanking Strike valuable they'd have to nerf Mok'Nathal to bits should they be so dead set on Flanking Strike's super insane Focus cost.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2016-06-21 at 09:19 PM.

Deleted
    If you'd care so little you wouldn't waste time spitting bile. Just keep it down, you are, while being valuable to the discussion itself, seriously detrimental to the forum's health right now. I'd love to discuss the hunter class without having to filter out every second half of a sentence. Opening a thread doesn't give you the right to act like a (horrible) mod.
    azor still on his period , if he too good for this place then he should piss off back where he came from , he posts nothing good only spits hate and rubbish XD

im suprised he not removed from these forums if he has nothing better to say haha