Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine how attempting to a take an officer's weapon and confessing to attempting to assassinate a presidential candidate isn't going to have really hefty charges. Question is.. Will we extradite?

Well, for all the arguments here and all the shitposting, turns out the would-be shooter belonged to neither Republican or Democrat as he's a citizen of the United Kingdom!

Oh gods, i can only imagine the Dump rhetoric incoming! >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I can't imagine how attempting to a take an officer's weapon and confessing to attempting to assassinate a presidential candidate isn't going to have really hefty charges. Question is.. Will we extradite?
    Not exactly the most well-thought plan, right up there with those hicks a couple years back who raided a weapon shop while drunk, eith their "plan" to drive up to the whitehouse in their pickup truck and shoot Obama. :P

LOL!!!! Takes 10 mins at a gun range and thinks he's Chris Kyle.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

trump should carry a gun at all times, that way he'll be safe and can shoot back at would-be assassins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    trump should carry a gun at all times, that way he'll be safe and can shoot back at would-be assassins.
    Unless his security detail is incompetent, I'm sure he'll be fine.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    And I've already mentioned how it's not limited to "progressives". Your avatar is a shining example actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because I can clearly see from your post history how utterly devastated you are regarding crimes against women. It seems to you women are only being hurt when Muslims are involved yet let's forget about Europe for a second when you have a political party here in the US actively trying to diminish their rights. Yet not a peep out of you regarding that, I wonder why.

Also you need to learn the difference between religion and culture. Cultures differ from place to place and even between different socioeconomic status. From what you have posted so far though I don't have nearly enough time to educate you on that.

As for the last part, sure you do .
    Why on earth would I care about people trying to take away my rights when that is never going to happen? Women are not oppressed in the first world anymore and never will be unless you guy's take over the world. Your religion is part of your culture just as Christianity and Catholicism is part of mine even if I don't care about them. The women I care about are the one's your people are hurting. I'm keen to get reported again because I hurt somebody's feefees though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You reap what you sow.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Does Michael Sandford not know how easy it is to buy a firearm legally? I get it he lives in Cali., but he could have driven to another state. Then again most criminals aren't known to be very intelligent, and the ones that are don't get caught for a while, like Dahmer. I'm just glad he failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't every President been compared with Hitler at some point in time? I distinctly remember Obama and GWB with Hitler mustaches being paraded around on posters. Nothing new here, kid trying to grab the gun is in jail and rightfully so.

Pretty sure I call this a non-story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Shall i list the number of Democrats actually shot because of Republican demonization? Starting with Gabby Giffords...

Oh, and protip, get a candidate who isn't a racist bigot who encites hatred is a start. Don't blame the Dems for the hatred Donald Dump inspires in both sides.
    you know the paranoid schizophrenic who shot Giffords did it because of the the voices in his head not the evil republicans.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2016-06-21 at 06:37 AM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    If you run on the principles of igniting fear and violence in the people, you might become the very target thereof.

That does not mean what that kid did should be condoned. Such act is never an answer.
    But it is definitely the truth, and needs to be understood.
    The truth, such as Trump is a good man.

Since when did it became racism of deporting someone who came to the country ILLEGALLY?

You want to go into a country cuz its better life, then prepare to work ur ass for it to get in.

I did. And it was not hard, not even way too expensive. Especially easier if you have relatives there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    The truth, such as Trump is a good man.
    Yeah...I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the "truth"...I can think of a lot of people who disagree on that, even within his own party. I don't think I've seen a party that's had such trouble embracing their presumptive nominee while also trying to regularly distance themselves from his crazy pants comments, over bigotry, frequent departure from party stances on issues, frequent flip flopping (he makes Kerry look incredibly consistent), and general lack of knowledge on topics he speaks of which leads to pretty regular gaffs.

Since when did it became racism of deporting someone who came to the country ILLEGALLY?
    It's not necessarily racist. But between calling most of them rapists, murderers, and drug dealers, and making repeated comments that a judge who is of Mexican decent but was born and raised in the US is incapable of handling a legal case involving Trump because "he's a hater" because "he's mexican", I think there's plenty of racism to go around.

Not to mention that you'll find few people involved in government, policy making, or any actual profession that would deal with the logistics of rounding up and deporting 11 million people who think that it's a good idea. Because while legally that's what should happen, it would be bloody disasterous to the US economy, not to mention bring a huge host of other issues along with itl

You want to go into a country cuz its better life, then prepare to work ur ass for it to get in.
    Erm, "working your ass off" doesn't get you into a country legally as a resident. There are processes to go through a bureaucratic hurdles that "working your ass off" won't impact in the slightest. I'm not excusing illegal immigration, because it's wrong and I think more needs to be done to curb it, but that comment is just silly.

I did. And it was not hard, not even way too expensive. Especially easier if you have relatives there.
    That last part helps. A lot. Seriously, if you already have relatives living in the country you're trying to emigrate to, it's usually far easier to get in. When there's nobody though, it's usually much harder.

Man, I know I shouldn't say this, but just imagine a double suicide plot with someone taking out both of the front runners.

Edit:
    But then again killing Trump really serves no purpose anymore. Currently he lends more credence to the conspiracy nuts saying he was bought by the Clintons to throw the Republican nomination and guarantee a default victory for Shillary. I mean his chances of winning become lower and lower as his rhetoric continues, usually people around this time start to move to the center while he continues to go more to the fringes.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-06-21 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Man, I know I shouldn't say this, but just imagine a double suicide plot with someone taking out both of the front runners.
    America would survive then
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Words to keep in mind if Bernie or Hillary get back the medicine their trash supporters give to Trump or anyone else no interested in social justice-based globalisation serfdom.

people like you need to stop talking about anything related to guns because you've clearly never bought one legally. You cannot drive across state lines and purchase a firearm there, then bring it back to your state. That hasn't been legal since 1968.
    Maybe not in California, but in a lot of states you can.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah...I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the "truth"...I can think of a lot of people who disagree on that, even within his own party. I don't think I've seen a party that's had such trouble embracing their presumptive nominee while also trying to regularly distance themselves from his crazy pants comments, over bigotry, frequent departure from party stances on issues, frequent flip flopping (he makes Kerry look incredibly consistent), and general lack of knowledge on topics he speaks of which leads to pretty regular gaffs.

It's not necessarily racist. But between calling most of them rapists, murderers, and drug dealers, and making repeated comments that a judge who is of Mexican decent but was born and raised in the US is incapable of handling a legal case involving Trump because "he's a hater" because "he's mexican", I think there's plenty of racism to go around.

Not to mention that you'll find few people involved in government, policy making, or any actual profession that would deal with the logistics of rounding up and deporting 11 million people who think that it's a good idea. Because while legally that's what should happen, it would be bloody disasterous to the US economy, not to mention bring a huge host of other issues along with itl

Erm, "working your ass off" doesn't get you into a country legally as a resident. There are processes to go through a bureaucratic hurdles that "working your ass off" won't impact in the slightest. I'm not excusing illegal immigration, because it's wrong and I think more needs to be done to curb it, but that comment is just silly.

That last part helps. A lot. Seriously, if you already have relatives living in the country you're trying to emigrate to, it's usually far easier to get in. When there's nobody though, it's usually much harder.
    I don't think I personally agree with the stance if a law is hard to enforce we should discard it.

As for this... well with the fear mongering the press has been doing trying to hype him up as the next Hilter I am not really surprised. Then again we abandoned a responsible press for entertainment long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormlance View Post
    I don't think I personally agree with the stance if a law is hard to enforce we should discard it.

As for this... well with the fear mongering the press has been doing trying to hype him up as the next Hilter I am not really surprised. Then again we abandoned a responsible press for entertainment long ago.
    When you drive down a road alone, and see hundreds of cars coming your way, chances are you're driving in the wrong direction down a one way street...
    Same applies here too.
    When an entire planet compares Trump with Hitler, chances are that the planet has it right, and you just try to make up excuses.
    The press, especially the international press, works just fine.
    It's you who doesn't like what they report. Hence why you want to label them all as bad.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

What's the punishment for attempted murder? have fun doing time for this lol.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    When you drive down a road alone, and see hundreds of cars coming your way, chances are you're driving in the wrong direction down a one way street...
    Same applies here too.
    When an entire planet compares Trump with Hitler, chances are that the planet has it right, and you just try to make up excuses.
    The press, especially the international press, works just fine.
    It's you who doesn't like what they report. Hence why you want to label them all as bad.
    Before we continue are you really sure this is the stance you want to take?

Honestly think it out for a good ten minutes or so. Believe it or not but not everyone that disagrees with your politics is actually Hitler...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormlance View Post
    Before we continue are you really sure this is the stance you want to take?

Honestly think it out for a good ten minutes or so. Believe it or not but not everyone that disagrees with your politics is actually Hitler...
    This was not taken in the USA.

There is a huge difference between being Hitler, and being compared to Hitler's rhetoric and tactics.
    Again, if I wasn't clear enough. Go, research the international press. Find out what the World's view is about Trump.
    And while you're at it, learn the definitions of fascism, and nationalism.
    There is a reason why he's endorsed by the white supremacists too.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."