Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Nothing you need to worry about. MS cap is 100%. Pretty sure it's independent from the normal combat table, so glances nor crit suppression have any effect.
    I was under the impression that 20% unbuffed was the seraphim breakpoint.

Oh I'm sure there's a point beyond which it loses value compared to other stats, especially if you're using a MWF Vial as part of a strategy to try for a record parse, but I don't think you can actually hit the hard cap without also using the Blackhand trinket, which would be silly.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Oh I'm sure there's a point beyond which it loses value compared to other stats, especially if you're using a MWF Vial as part of a strategy to try for a record parse, but I don't think you can actually hit the hard cap without also using the Blackhand trinket, which would be silly.
    Isn't the multistrike cap around the 30%? I sadly do not remember the exact percentage but I remembering watching a Final Boss Episode on Agility Melee and the WW on the show explained that he already had multistrike cap in M BRF gear and it was around 30%. He also explained that any multistrike trinket is redundant because there's no additional value for going over cap. Maybe this is a misapprehension but I've thought this to be fact.

Let's say that your multistrike is at 20% and you have the multistrike buff (25%) And now you use Seraphim (~15% increase). You're now at 40% Multistrike which is when crit and haste jump up in priority (kinda irrelevant but good to note.)

MWF vial is really only for mass aoe. You would have better openers with any of these trinkets: Scabbard, crit crafting trinket, strength crafting trinket, Groon and UH. Yet, Libram is the best trinket because it provides high sustain and this is where Ret excells.
    Last edited by BrassTheRet; 2016-06-21 at 01:27 AM.

Yyyyeah, i don't know what that guy was on about. For Windwalkers specifically there's a breakpoint at 59% where Multistrike will go from your best secondary to second following Versatility, because of the way it interacts with Combo Breaker and the T18 2pc. This only really matters if you take Serenity because Chi Explosion favors haste stacking instead.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2016-06-21 at 06:54 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Yyyyeah, i don't know what that guy was on about. For Windwalkers specifically there's a breakpoint at 59% where Multistrike will go from your best secondary to second following Versatility, because of the way it interacts with Combo Breaker and the T18 2pc. This only really matters if you take Serenity because Chi Explosion favors haste stacking instead.
    LOL. I've had the incorrect idea of multistrike for the entire expansion. He was talking about the 59% cap for specifically WW.

I was under the idea that multistrike's two attacks with all abilities was like a soft 100% increase in multistrike percentages (i.e., 20% multistrike was actually 40%) and I thought there was a seraphim multistrike cap at 20% because with seraphim you'll be ~40%. And I dont like to admit this but I thought there was a multistrike cap of 38%.The multistrike cap is only 100% and haste is generally better than multistrike with a lot of multistrike gear if a pally is using seraphim. This isn't really important for FV and it's only seraphim. If someone is using FV then mastery outshines all other stats.
    Last edited by BrassTheRet; 2016-06-21 at 10:17 AM.