And infurther Donald Dumptastic backfires, now the NRA is backing away from the Dump for being too extreme about guns.

You REALLY have to be a bad person if the NRA thinks you're too pro-gun!

Long and short: Dump stated publically it would've been a "beautiful thing" if all the people at the bar had a gun and shot the guy before he got his body count up. Then the NRA condemned him for suggesting that guns should be allowed in a place that serves alchohol.

So what did Dump do? What he always does: lie.

He goes on to "clarify" he meant arned guards. Lol

This guy is a total circus freak - and seeing those who still support him after everything shows me how horrible those people really are.

Why are we using a Trump thread that is several days old? Surely he has said something stupid by now. Let's get on to the new topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Pulling the thread back on topic.

Lewandowski no longer Trump's campaign manager.
    Good try, but from the latest part of this thread, it's nothing but healing crystals and turmeric supplements, coupled with 20+ year old American trade agreements..

And people say there isn't a single thing wrong with political discourse here in America!!
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such awful name calling. What's wrong with you Libreals? T Rump? Dump?

Disgraceful. Does no one remember the 80s? Obvious he should be called CHUMP.

=D

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I've pointed out that plenty of Dem's voted for fast track and supported TPP.
    And then insinuated that the democrats as a voting bloc did, and then characterized all democrats as traitors.
    So by your own words the Democrats don't give much of a shit about Working People that vote, IN OUR ELECTIONS. Of course it also ignores people that get fucked over in other countries, such as the Mexican farmer whose way of life ended with NAFTA to become a slave labourer elsewhere or to be the imported labourer with no rights here in the US..... which Clinton eagerly agreed to and Democrats have not challenged since.
    My own words don't say anything of the sort, and says that working conditions have improved for most workers in foreign countries. The bolded is laughable if you expect me to believe that illegal immigration is because of nafta.
    If the Democrats won't go to the Mat for Working Class folk, why should they vote, give money or help the Judascrat.... I mean Democrats?
    Yes, Working Class interests said "This will fuck us over, don't do it, we backed you, we gave you money, manpower and votes, don't stab us in the back." And Bill Clinton Red Wedding'd the Working class pretty brutally.
    So trying to recall the politicians who reduced union rights in wisconsin (although failing) isn't going to the mat for them? What exactly are they supposed to do when they don't have the voting power in the legislature to make change? Since the 2nd congress of clinton's 1st term, we've had something like 5 and a half months of having a democrat in the presidents office as well as a democratic senate that could pass laws through a filibuster.
    How convenient of the wealthy and Bill Clinton, screw over your own people, throw them in the Moloch, make a tidy profit for you and your friends and claim you did some heroic deed that cost him and his ilk NOTHING, and enriched them generously. That isn't some noble deed, that is just sacrificing another and coming up with a rationalization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Yes, improved workers rights in those countries. If you're worried about workers rights in this country look at who is more likely to put pro-union judges on the supreme court, and which party is more likely to dismantle more public unions.
    There's the end of the sentence you cut off for no reason.
    These agreements have nothing to do with "Free Trade," trade barriers were low well before any of these agreements.
    Having low trade barriers is not the same as free trade. Standardizing regulations is a big part of free trade, which makes this a free trade agreement. Making things up doesn't help you. Your inability to grasp nuance really hurts your credibility.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Welp, I guess we should ignore all the data on income stagnation, the people who've benefited from it say its all good. *PHEW*

- - - Updated - - -

Trump will likely see a rebound in the polls as the media grows desperate for ratings. If they ignore Trump to starve him out and ensure a Hillary presidency, they will have a MONTHS in which their ratings will remain lack luster as people check out of a boring coronation.

More over Clinton's camp will start trying to get Trump some juice since without him this election will be an even bigger low turnout election. Idk if Hillary wants to come in with the double cloud of "Unliked," and so low turnout of an election practically none of the country voted for you or cared.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, right there you have something resembling a point.

I've pointed out that plenty of Dem's voted for fast track and supported TPP.

So by your own words the Democrats don't give much of a shit about Working People that vote, IN OUR ELECTIONS. Of course it also ignores people that get fucked over in other countries, such as the Mexican farmer whose way of life ended with NAFTA to become a slave labourer elsewhere or to be the imported labourer with no rights here in the US..... which Clinton eagerly agreed to and Democrats have not challenged since.

If the Democrats won't go to the Mat for Working Class folk, why should they vote, give money or help the Judascrat.... I mean Democrats?
    Yes, Working Class interests said "This will fuck us over, don't do it, we backed you, we gave you money, manpower and votes, don't stab us in the back." And Bill Clinton Red Wedding'd the Working class pretty brutally.

How convenient of the wealthy and Bill Clinton, screw over your own people, throw them in the Moloch, make a tidy profit for you and your friends and claim you did some heroic deed that cost him and his ilk NOTHING, and enriched them generously. That isn't some noble deed, that is just sacrificing another and coming up with a rationalization.

These agreements have nothing to do with "Free Trade," trade barriers were low well before any of these agreements.
    Well you just proved this is a worldwide problem, so prove me that nafta has any relation on there. And while I'm not going to deny that free trade affects 20% of the population at the same it benefits the 80%

This is a chart of real median income proving you the "terrible" effects of the USA post NAFTA .
    https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEPAINUSA672N
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-06-20 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Such awful name calling. What's wrong with you Libreals? T Rump? Dump?

Disgraceful. Does no one remember the 80s? Obvious he should be called CHUMP.

=D
    I was about to yell at you, but i read the whole thing. ^_^

Still...The irony is i wouldn't have been calling Dump Dump - but its my way of mocking/protesting his childish use of "crooked Hillary". :P

Though apparently "Douchebag Donald" has been growing popular recently

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Pulling the thread back on topic.

Lewandowski no longer Trump's campaign manager.
    This was just a matter of time. Manafort is a more evil fucker than Lewandowski ever was and has been plotting to push Lewandowski out from the beginning. Not that, that makes me sad. It's a reflection of how fucked up the campaign is. First Trump fires him by phone (fucking coward). Secondly as much as Lewandowski is scum, he's a scapegoat for the failing of Trump's running of the campaign (Trump is the one that really runs it). Thirdly Trump folks are claiming:

"Trump aide tells me dropping poll #s, "anemic" fundraising, inability to hire essential staff, "added up to a perfect storm" in Corey firing."

Thing is, as folks have pointed out, those are the things Manafort was brought in to help with.

Fourth, Lewandowski, made himself a convention delegate, and in fact the head of the NH delegation. Payback upcoming?

I wonder if the usual Trump supporters will be coming out to defend all this?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb256 View Post
    What kind of crazy person would choose Hillary over Trump?
    A "crazy" person with a working brain. At least with Hillary, you don't have to worry about WW3 because Putin thumbed his nose at her

We really should have expected Trump's campaign to implode. If we were to bet just based on his business track record, our expectation would be for him to fail. When this guy's taxes get leaked and we see he's not a billionaire at all I might actually start feeling bad for the guy.
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2016-06-21 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We taking polls seriously this far out?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    A "crazy" person with a working brain. At least with Hillary, you don't have to worry about WW3 because Putin thumbed his nose at her
    Pretty much. It's a "choice" between the bus driver who will keep the bus running straight for the cliff, exactly like it has been, only probably a little faster, versus the insane idiot who doesn't actually know how to drive, but does regularly joke about wearing a bomb vest.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Some people honestly believe that the US is getting "pushed around" and that Obama is a sissy. These same people will then go on to complain about how Obama is a war monger.

Obama's time in office has been the grand Olympics of mental gymnastics and double think for the Republicans.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...t-do-our-part/

"Omar and I continued to have infrequent conversations over the next few years. I last saw him at a dinner at his father’s house in January. We talked about the presidential election and debated our views of the candidates that were running – he liked Hillary Clinton and I liked Bernie Sanders."

The shooter liked both Hillary and Bernie. This can't be! only right wingers like murder and mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    This was just a matter of time. Manafort is a more evil fucker than Lewandowski ever was and has been plotting to push Lewandowski out from the beginning. Not that, that makes me sad. It's a reflection of how fucked up the campaign is. First Trump fires him by phone (fucking coward). Secondly as much as Lewandowski is scum, he's a scapegoat for the failing of Trump's running of the campaign (Trump is the one that really runs it). Thirdly Trump folks are claiming:

"Trump aide tells me dropping poll #s, "anemic" fundraising, inability to hire essential staff, "added up to a perfect storm" in Corey firing."

Thing is, as folks have pointed out, those are the things Manafort was brought in to help with.

Fourth, Lewandowski, made himself a convention delegate, and in fact the head of the NH delegation. Payback upcoming?

I wonder if the usual Trump supporters will be coming out to defend all this?
    This is actually terrible news for anyone against Trump, because Manafort is the scumbag that actually helps dictators get into power. As in, he's actually competent and now he only has to fight on dimwit (Trump) for control of the campaign instead of two (Trump & Lewandowski).

Though, Trump's impulsive behavior might actually thwart Manafort's efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    We taking polls seriously this far out?
    We're less than 5 months from the election. There's still time for things to change but we have pretty much seen what we're going to see out of Trump. There aren't any rabbits to pull out of his hat that makes him likable all of a sudden.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...t-do-our-part/

"Omar and I continued to have infrequent conversations over the next few years. I last saw him at a dinner at his father’s house in January. We talked about the presidential election and debated our views of the candidates that were running – he liked Hillary Clinton and I liked Bernie Sanders."

The shooter liked both Hillary and Bernie. This can't be! only right wingers like murder and mayhem.
    By this same logic you are a supporter of both Robert Lewis Dear, Jr. and Timothy McVeigh.

I think trump is waiting, he will probably unleash his knockout blow when its too late to bring in a replacement candidate. Right now the neocons are cockblocking him though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is starting to loose by 6 points according to the polls:
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-06-21 at 09:16 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Some people honestly believe that the US is getting "pushed around" and that Obama is a sissy. These same people will then go on to complain about how Obama is a war monger.

Obama's time in office has been the grand Olympics of mental gymnastics and double think for the Republicans.
    I agree with the bold part and in a way have said as much. But I do not think you can accuse me of doing the second sentence.