Minor Glyph removal

This might be stupid question, I might be missing something very obvious.. But after playing on PTR for a while, I couldn't find an answer.. How do you get rid of minor glyphs you inscribed on your abilities? I added some glyphs to my abilities, but I have no idea how to turn those effects off now, and return to 'clean' state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    This might be stupid question, I might be missing something very obvious.. But after playing on PTR for a while, I couldn't find an answer.. How do you get rid of minor glyphs you inscribed on your abilities? I added some glyphs to my abilities, but I have no idea how to turn those effects off now, and return to 'clean' state.
    The Inscription Supply vendor will have vanishing powder that you apply to the spell in your spell book. This removes any glyph you've previously applied.

Ooooh, me are dummy I knew I'm missing something..
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!