Best place for XP elixir in 1-60?

I have one 300% xp elixir I've been saving since MoP and am going to use it on a toon I plan on boosting once it's level 60(with the Legion boost). Where and in what way would be the best to get the most levels out of the elixir? Like what level range should I use it at and what should I get the XP from? I'm talking about what point from level 1-60.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2016-06-21 at 02:00 PM.

The later the better I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    The later the better I guess?
    When you get enough instant queues to dungeons with quests to make it worthwhile. I'd probably save it for WotLK content because those levels are awful as fuck to grind, if you only have one.

Deleted
    Save it for Draenor, really.

Had four of them. In that hour I managed 90-99. Only by collecting the collectibles and doing the Bonus Quests in the zones. That is where they are really great.

EDIT: I see, you didn't mean the one from the garrison that only stay for 15 minutes... :S

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    When you get enough instant queues to dungeons with quests to make it worthwhile. I'd probably save it for WotLK content because those levels are awful as fuck to grind, if you only have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Save it for Draenor, really.

Had four of them. In that hour I managed 90-99. Only by collecting the collectibles and doing the Bonus Quests in the zones. That is where they are really great.
    I'm only going to level 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    I'm only going to level 60.
    Prob doesn't matter then. You wanna use it early enough so you don't waste time. I'd start somewhere in the 30's. Whatever time period gives you the dungeons with the most quests and the shortest queues.

Deleted
    Personally, i'd do as many quests as I can without turning them in in zones I am barely able to get in, then do a dungeon, finish all the quests, drink the potion, and turn every single quest in.

Should give you a nice headstart.

One of the 2 Stratholms has as main objective killing the endboss and every other namned mob in the instance is marked as an extra objective (i believe its 7 or 8) where every one of them gives XP like a Quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you're going 1-60, then use it at level 51-52 and that should get you to 60.

it depends if you're getting carried through dungeons, or how quickly you can smash stuff out.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock Detention Block or w/e it's called. Get a group, take shortcut and kill the 2 bosses. Pop exp pot either the second you enter or before the first boss kill. Repeat dungeon until you can no longer run it. Takes like 5-10 minutes and you get like 10 levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would say Hinterlands you could quest out everything there in about an hour a turn them all in at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The 40-60 area is where I often struggle the most. I'd say use it around there and speed quest through the zones with a friend who has a 2 seater flying mount.

Are you leveling character to 60 for the boost?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Are you leveling character to 60 for the boost?
    The profession boost yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    I have one 300% xp elixir I've been saving since MoP and am going to use it on a toon I plan on boosting once it's level 60(with the Legion boost). Where and in what way would be the best to get the most levels out of the elixir? Like what level range should I use it at and what should I get the XP from? I'm talking about what point from level 1-60.
    get a buddy to clear you through the black rock instance that is at your level, you can get damn near 46-60 in there with that potions if they super speed clear it.