Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    I bought my house a few days ago and so far I've put about 70 things inside upstairs is a maelstrom themed office and downstairs a tonberry themed bedroom
    See I can't do themes with housing. I think it's an awesome thing to do but it makes me feel like I'm a bit forced into buying certain items. With me it's design it with the items I had in mind. My lighting atm is the Blue ice light and Allagan Lighting with the Allagan style desk underneath. Looks bitching atm. Also RIP Chaos getting cannot find world data errors thrown at me.

Homeless yet happy here, because I already have a pile of stuff to do in this game that tinkering with a home would be waaaaaay back on the backburner.

15+ Year Old Account
    That feeling when you realize you will finally be getting the 230 anima in the next few days, and don't have either a crafter or gatherer at 60 to get scripts for the next part of the quest chain. >_< I've looked at the script person in Mor Dhona but each of the items are only giving XP. Highest I have is a 51 Weaver and a 28 Gatherer (rest are mostly in the upper 20's; with Culinary at 35 trying to get the 37 ability).

Last edited by Hinalover; 2016-06-21 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    That feeling when you realize you will finally be getting the 230 anima in the next few days, and don't have either a crafter or gatherer at 60 to get scripts for the next part of the quest chain. >_< I've looked at the script person in Mor Dhona but each of the items are only giving XP. Highest I have is a 51 Weaver and a 28 Gatherer (rest are mostly in the upper 20's; with Culinary at 35 trying to get the 37 ability).

Eh, wouldn't worry about that too much, because unless you're spam running Aetherochemical and/or Antitower, eso tomes become the limiting factor in progressing on the 240 step.

Speaking of that step:

Once you're at 120/240, you'll get a cut scene where the weapon actually starts to welcome the power additions you've been doing. This in turn unlocks the capability of getting bonus dust from each turn in. I've had 2 turn ins where I got a +2 bonus (so 5 dust instead of the normal 3).

15+ Year Old Account
    Start doing the moogle dailies they give tons of crafting XP.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    While blue gathering scripts are definitely the freeloot way of getting the sands, there are a gazillion other ways to get sands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Atm i'm not even on the current step but i'm getting prepared for it so far capped blue gathering/crafting scrips 16 moonstones 27 amber encased vilekin ready to go when I hit the current step.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordered Legion CE, got some codes.

Please take just one, post what you took.

⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account

"Soon".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure those codes won't work on EU accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Atm i'm not even on the current step but i'm getting prepared for it so far capped blue gathering/crafting scrips 16 moonstones 27 amber encased vilekin ready to go when I hit the current step.
    Ease off. The 300 eso per Umbrite will slow you down considerably, since there is no alternative way of getting those. >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    They do not but there will be an EU campaign for the items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

"Soon".
    mine would read 18/done/done/8 got 5 aether oils already so i'll hop right into the current step.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, and here's proof if anybody doubted it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh.. ofc she would try the maids attire... so predictable. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry my Eurodudes, these codes are NA only.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

15+ Year Old Account
    While blue gathering scripts are definitely the freeloot way of getting the sands, there are a gazillion other ways to get sands.
    Yea I see that now. I just saw the Script part in a google doc. I'm getting a crap ton of GC seals so I'll just buy Moonstones in the meantime.

- - - Updated - - -

They do not but there will be an EU campaign for the items.

- - - Updated - - -

mine would read 18/done/done/8 got 5 aether oils already so i'll hop right into the current step.
    Yea I'm at 19/18/done/done; with 4 Aethers (plan on running the 3 tower raids tonight for the 5th). If all goes well, I'll be done tomorrow. If not Thursday.

Yea I see that now. I just saw the Script part in a google doc. I'm getting a crap ton of GC seals so I'll just buy Moonstones in the meantime.
    You can "farm" Amber-encased Vilekin. Check this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...amber_vilekin/

I got 20 in 100 levequests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Eh, wouldn't worry about that too much, because unless you're spam running Aetherochemical and/or Antitower, eso tomes become the limiting factor in progressing on the 240 step.

Speaking of that step:

Once you're at 120/240, you'll get a cut scene where the weapon actually starts to welcome the power additions you've been doing. This in turn unlocks the capability of getting bonus dust from each turn in. I've had 2 turn ins where I got a +2 bonus (so 5 dust instead of the normal 3).
    You can get a bonus of +1 or +2 at any point. I got one in my first 5, but haven't gotten a bonus since. It's totally RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    You can get a bonus of +1 or +2 at any point. I got one in my first 5, but haven't gotten a bonus since. It's totally RNG.
    Interesting. It has to be ungodly rare for the first 120, though; I never got a single bonus until I made it past the 120 mark. I've seen other remarks noting the same thing. It may be that the proc chance or whatever one wants to call it goes up significanly after 120/240. Here's hoping, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Must be low as hell then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Anyone else here not get their fanfest email? Seems alot of players never got one
    Curious: how many people are thinking of going to this?

Literally just the prior weekend I was talking about how much I want to get back out to vegas; then I got the email. It might be fate.

Since there are only three hours left... I know this isn't Blizzcon... but if I bought the ticket, do you think I'd be able to sell it if I ended up not being able to go? Ticket money isn't a problem, the couple thousand I'd need (want) by October might be.
    Last edited by Aurimas; 2016-06-21 at 03:18 PM.