Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They have old PVE ones on like the Zul'Gurub mounts, the Core Hound, and the Plagued proto-drake, so why not add in a few of the old PVP mounts?

I'd say add 1 from each season, and a good way to choose which mount goes up is by a poll on their website, along with screenshots so people can decide which is the purdiest!
    From the linked list (http://www.warcraftmounts.com/pvp.php), I'd personally go with Swift Nether Drake, Furious Frost wyrm, Cataclysmic Twilight Drake, Malevolent Cloud Serpent and the Primal Gronnling.
    What are your thoughts? A good idea, or do you think it'd take away from the rarity of those mounts?
    Why not. They offer PVE mounts that should have been earned through raiding. PVP is not special.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Absolutely not. We can all agree here how freaking cool it would be to ride a gladiator mount/a specific gladiator mount from the past. But that is the thing. Those past players earned it and they deserve the extra attention when they ride those mounts that you can not and never will obtain.
    You can already buy your way to 100.
    Buy items on the BMAH that should otherwise be unobtainable now.
    We all want them, but the players that have those things deserve the respect of the preservation of uniqueness to that item.
    The content of WoW will not be its downfall. Its downfall will come from the "pay your way shortcuts" and demeaning of the items that were once legendary.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No

/10 char

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Terrible idea, get good at the game if you want a gladiator mount.
    GEtting a gladiator mount has nothing to do with wanting an armored netherdrake

@OP yes. All unavailable items should appear on BMAH. They'll go for new gold cap anyway and be fantastic gold sinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Why not. They offer PVE mounts that should have been earned through raiding. PVP is not special.
    All these mounts you can solo the raids/achievements and you have the decision to say : "I want to grind these raids for a small chance of getting them weeks on end" or "do i want to spend a large chunk of gold and hopefully i will win them."

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    All these mounts you can solo the raids themselves and you have the decision do i want to grind these raids for a small chance of getting them weeks on end or do i want to spend a large chunk of gold and hopefully i will win them.
    You have never been able to solo grind plagued/black proto or T3.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You have never been able to solo grind plagued/black proto or T3.
    I don't really know why they took out Plauged/Black since the other meta Achievements still have their mount associated with the achievement. I know they wanted to take it out to be more awarding to the people that did the achievement when the objectives were challenging.

T3 they took out because of the re release of Naxx and before that happened alot of players trashed their T3 they previously earned as what usually happens after each tier. While I think a lot of people that earned hard to achieve mounts would be less likely to trash them.

Well trashing mounts was a lot more common than trashing gear I'd say - to the point that I didn't really see anyone using any arena mounts outside of the S3/4 (knowing multiple glads) - I lie. I knew one person who kept it until the mount tab was added.

Removing the black/plagued was a colossally stupid move, because the achievement was based entirely on good RNG with peoples internet given the raid itself was a joke. Removing mounts from achievements end of expansion would've been fine, as well as removing immortal/undying from the requirements anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    GEtting a gladiator mount has nothing to do with wanting an armored netherdrake

@OP yes. All unavailable items should appear on BMAH. They'll go for new gold cap anyway and be fantastic gold sinks.
    If you want a netherdrake, go get the ones from the rep grind. Every gladiator mount in the game have had different versions available elsewhere(without armor, or with armor in the case of wotlk drakes) they exist so you people can get something that looks simular without getting the real thing.

Luckily if you people asked blizzard to put them on BMAH they would tell you to fuck off in the sense of "we have no plans of doing this"

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Luckily if you people asked blizzard to put them on BMAH they would tell you to fuck off in the sense of "we have no plans of doing this"
    And yet whenever pvp'ers ask for mounts they get them, according to legion development.

Sure, they can come back but if so, not on BMAH.
    PvP mounts should be obtained from PvP.

Absolutely no, we might as well just start selling account on the bmah then.
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by nexellent View Post
    Absolutely no, we might as well just start selling account on the bmah then.
    given people used to sell t3 gear accounts we already do.

10+ Year Old Account
    The armored gladiator mounts are not just mounts but trophies. I hope I don't have to explain how lame it would be to buy an old trophy.
    If you've been playing for years and you've never obtained one and still want one through means OTHER than being a strong competitor, I think you should hang it up or admit to yourself that you're not that good.

Before anyone asks, highest I've been is 2600 at the top of Duelist cutoff, it hurt to not make it. Afterwards life took over. I don't think these should be for sale, ever.
    Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greats heroes, you're still only mortal!

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like the other alternative someone posted.

People apparently hate the idea that others who don't even PvP could obtain them. What if it was available for purchase on the BMAH (which is 100% going to be gold capped), however, you can only purchase it if you've have a Gladiator achievement. It keeps it exclusive to Gladiators (similar to my suggestion on Page 1), requires you to camp the BMAH (very rare; will go for gold cap almost instantly so you'll have to be fast), and it forces you to make the gold cap.

This prevents it from being "permanently" gone, while keeping it as an exclusive gladiator mount. It even gives Gladiators something to blow their gold on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They have old PVE ones on like the Zul'Gurub mounts, the Core Hound, and the Plagued proto-drake, so why not add in a few of the old PVP mounts?

What are your thoughts? A good idea, or do you think it'd take away from the rarity of those mounts?
    No. I do not think they should be in the BMAH. I think Blizzard should put other mounts in there for people with tons of golds. Specific rewards for specific achievements and gameplay.

PvP only mounts for PvPers. PvE only mounts for PvEers. And really really really really really really expensive gold mounts for people with gold coming out of their ears.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    All the old PvP mounts should be available, or they should remove all the PvE mounts as well.

Yes, you could buy most of the old the PvE mounts, but you could buy the Gladiator mounts as well, the price was just higher.
    Last edited by Googolplex; 2016-06-21 at 04:16 PM.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

10+ Year Old Account
    No, glad mounts should never be on the bmah. But then neither should things like the black/plagued proto.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graharam View Post
    Black Qiraj needed you to be present and "ding the dong" at the world event "The Opening of AQ.".
    Anyone could get it, aslong as the Gates were open.
    Even lowleveled noobs. who travelled across Kalimdor.

Not really "lots of time invested"
    Please dont post shit your brain makes up. The mount holders were the single persons on raids that managed to get the scepter with the help of their raid. Now, when some new servers had the AQ gates closed, some people transferring with the items got some extra, but definitely the qiraji mount wasnt for every joe that was in the event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Thousands got the scarab mount thanks to loopholes and character transfers.
    Still the most prestigious mount and title in the game.

R1 is just a different version of the same title every season, with them and Gladiators obtaining the mount wich is thousands already.

On Topic: They should not release Gladiator mounts on bmah cause it's bound to an achievement and a temporarily title.
    Black Qiraji Battle Tank is bound to an achievement, permanent title, and the mount itself is legendary, the one and only.

Both of these achievements required an immense amount of effort,dedication and skills.
    Yes even WotLK Scarab Lords had to put in effort into the questline wich took weeks to complete it after a new realm was made, believe it or not (Lvl 80 rerollers)
    Last edited by mmocc08f238cef; 2016-12-24 at 11:24 PM.