Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Hmm I wonder why the sudden drop? It has been fluctuating between 46k and 49k in the US for months.

42k now and dropping....

Extremely low demand all of a sudden? Overwatch? Bad movie influence? WTF happened.
    Extremely low demand? I thought that the prices go low when demand is high, and when demand is low prices go up. Isn't that a basic principle of capitalism?

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Extremely low demand? I thought that the prices go low when demand is high, and when demand is low prices go up. Isn't that a basic principle of capitalism?
    Lol no.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Working isn't the same as not being lazy. Lazy is a state of existence, not a state of action. IE being forced to do something versus choosing to do something.

We can say this also applies to tokens as people will choose to pay because they're forced to work and therefor can skip over working more by farming gold. Thus the microtransaction disease.
    I can attest to this. I am just naturally a lazy bum who enjoys sitting around doing nothing productive but when I work I work hard because I'm also a people pleaser and enjoy promotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    God I hope they'll drop for EU as well...

Because they know that they'll get reactions such as yours?
    That's not an excuse?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Bull#¤%& that EU tokens are at more then double the price of US while ingame gold gains are exactly the same across the server clusters.
    But not unexpected, European's always get "#¤%ed in the "#¤% by Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Is that a poor attempt at trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Bull#¤%& that EU tokens are at more then double the price of US while ingame gold gains are exactly the same across the server clusters.
    But not unexpected, European's always get "#¤%ed in the "#¤% by Blizzard.
    And why exactly is it blizzard dictating that ?
    Could it be the rubbish economies in some european countries making a cash payment for the subscription more difficult.
    And therefore skewing towards gold purchased tokens, and bumping the price up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Blame blizzard, they are ones that increased subscription price for Russia in a way that it's cheaper to buy a token than pay with real money. Russians have nothing to do with it.
    This short pair of sentences contains a remarkably large amount and variety of bad reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    That's not an excuse?
    Of course not, but pretty sure that's how one can explain trolls on any forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    1 token = 30 Days of Gametime. 15*30 = 450 days. I dunno where you live but here in the real world a year is 365 days long?

Source: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/181...token-3-2-2015

- - - Updated - - -

ANd showing up in the most valuable topic! /s
    I'm implying that only 5 months out of any given year in WoW is worth actually paying the subscription for.

It was a vague undertone of sarcasm on a post board, I know. (Not really sarcasm, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    The good news is, 15 tokens will last you 3 years.

what? 15 tokens last 1 year 3 months.
    Dunno how you do math but you are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I'm implying that only 5 months out of any given year in WoW is worth actually paying the subscription for.

It was a vague undertone of sarcasm on a post board, I know. (Not really sarcasm, though)

Your wrong at this point wow just isnt worth playing neither is the expansion unfortunately I already pre ordered... the beta is so sad it just aint funny

Deleted
    Seems like a lot happened when I bought my tokens last time I played in august last year. Back then I bought it for around 40 - 46k, on EU. And even I felt it was a bit high cost back then.

Deleted
    crafting gear should be +10ilvl over mythic raid gear. Tokens will now drop in value! hehehe

The token will drop a lot when legion is live and there are things to spend gold on again. I think we're seeing the cashed up players realise the tokens not going to climb any higher. (The 2million mount would cost 44 tokens at 45k, 50 at 40k, 66 at 30k, and 100 if it dropped back to 20k. I doubt many are going to buy it that way outright, but some might have 1.2million gold and want to take the easy road for the rest).
    At any rate, if you're considering selling tokens for gold, now is the time before the price plummets. I totally don't have a stake in driving the price down so I can buy more game time.