Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it hasn't been said yet, Young Justice NEEDS to be brought back.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Stargate SG-1 (and Atlantis but less so). That show was my childhood and I would love it to come back in the vein of the earlier seasons. Firefly would be also awesome and so would be X-Files.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Bones: I like the procedural drama's, what can I say.
    I think Bones is still airing new episodes.

I miss shows that just ended too soon and mostly cartoons
    -Young Justice
    -Justice League Unlimited
    -Angel
    -Spiderman the animated series
    -Green Lantern
    -Arrested Development
    -Married with Children

There's a ton of other shows I miss but I feel they ended the right way:
    -Farscape
    -Breaking Bad
    -Gargoyles
    -Chuck (though I didn't like the ending)
    -Seinfeld
    -The Office

Seinfeld and The Office (US)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I think Bones is still airing new episodes.
    This is the last season.

AND HOW THE HELL DID I MISS HOUSE? I am literally watching it right now haha... and I miss heroes. Heroes reborn was crap imo.. specially since hayden, being the scuzzy little bitch she is since Nashville, wouldn't reprise the Cheerleader role that kind of got her name on the map.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Deleted
    Isn't it sad and hilarious how crappy shows and films get reboots all the time yet it's been almost 10 years since Stargate ended?

Sgu doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    If it hasn't been said yet, Young Justice NEEDS to be brought back.
    I missed it so much that I recently went back and binged it on Netflix.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Isn't it sad and hilarious how crappy shows and films get reboots all the time yet it's been almost 10 years since Stargate ended?

Sgu doesn't count.
    Roland Emmerich is actually rebooting this as a movie trilogy, he's treating the series the way Toriyama does GT.

Deleted
    Weeds. Even though the show was kinda meh the last season. I still miss it. Great balance of drama and comic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    I missed it so much that I recently went back and binged it on Netflix.
    There are so many powerful moments in Young Justice, I still get sad when I watch the end of season 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah it was really good...but since MCD passed away, I think it would of been hard to replace his character.

Totally forgot that hes dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life
    Flash Forward
    Soon to miss Person of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Weeds. Even though the show was kinda meh the last season. I still miss it. Great balance of drama and comic relief.
    Weeds was kind of trash as soon as Nancy became a kingpin. All her mistakes should have had her dead in season 3. People like to compare her to Walter White, but her mistakes were from sheer stupidity as contrasted to Walter's greed and arrogance, and she was kept alive due to blink luck, plot armor, and bad writing, while Walter White stayed alive by going deeper down the rabbit hole, and becoming the most brutal in a brutal world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    At least we got the Peacekeeper Wars to help wrap up Farscape. I was pissed when it suddenly stopped where it did.
    Indeed, and the ending to Peacekeeper Wars was perfect... But I'd still have loved more!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Sopranos.
    Battlestar Galactica
    The Office (us)
    Seinfeld
    ST:TNG
    Arrested Development - in the fashion of Seasons 1-3.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Actually I can't think of any. Most of the time, I feel that shows, when they don't get cancelled, in fact tend to overstay their welcome. They get to a point where they kind of lame out and just can't live up to the earlier seasons any more. NCIS, Homeland, True Detective, Person Of Interest, Castle, you name it ... I really liked the Mentalist and even that show went for two more seasons after the plot was resolved. They should have just called it a day at that point. The two seasons after that felt unfocused, random and lacked the old chemistry between characters and just overall a lot of what originally made the show cool.

Deleted
    I only miss those TV shows that did not have a proper ending or were axed prematurely. As Pull My Finger said, some shows just keep slogging along and milking a dry cow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing another series set in the same Universe. Maybe a prequel about the Peacemakers...
    How about a movie, based on Jon and Aeryn's kid? http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-farscape-...ing-1565378107

It's kinda stuck in development hell, but I'm still hoping.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

For those of you missing Young Justice, it looks like Arrow will be giving a nod to the series by casting Artemis http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/arro...in-1201800199/

Rome anyone?
    I really enjoyed some of the characters, the politics and intrigue. And the action scenes were great.
    Also I loved the atmosphere of the city of Rome, with that news announcer and all... it was done really well. Maybe not realistic, but it had its own charm.

I don't really miss ST TNG, they had their farewell with the movies. I do miss ST DS9, a LOT. There's nothing current in sci-fi that comes even close.
    Last edited by deepr; 2016-06-21 at 08:43 PM.