Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    overwatch link is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    well right now Warcraft movie is the bigest Video game movie ever. =D glad that mean we going to get a sequel for sure.
    Um, ok? The biggest video game movie ever was Prince of Persia. Did it get a sequel?

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Im glad the movie is doing well. I personally loved it and thought it did a good job. Hopefully the international success will bolster a sequel :3
    It is not doing well lol. Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenyatta View Post
    I try to watch Final Boss videos but the endless rambling hits me like a big wall of text. It's very daunting to see that I'd have to pay attention to over an hour of him excessively rambling on end as well. I've only been able to make it through MAYBE 15 minutes before I start tuning him out and by that point I just turn it off.
    He rambles, digresses, and rants incessantly about alpha (of all things) with a constant infusion of his own confused, homebrewed hyper-dweeb vernacular-slang. None of it makes sense, even to him. I would seek out Preachgaming videos for class review, as that guy seems to have a much firmer grasp on the realities of what hes looking at.

The speech from that cutscene - was that from Legion, or Independance Day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    It is not doing well lol. Oh boy.
    Maybe not stellar in the US, but the US is neither the only, nor indeed the biggest movie market now.

Otherwise it's done great everywhere else, especially in the now largest market, China, where it's done brilliantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sar the Gnomish Hunter View Post
    Maybe not stellar in the US, but the US is neither the only, nor indeed the biggest movie market now.

Otherwise it's done great everywhere else, especially in the now largest market, China, where it's done brilliantly.
    Of course it did well in China. I mean people are so hyped they're actually showing up in a flood and watching the movie underwater. That's dedication.

Since no one else has said it yet, where's the card back with the CE?

I'll be disappointed if we don't get one. We did with LotV and WoD. I hope that HotS mount isn't he replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Just out of interest, Was that dalarn being under attack in Northrend? I wasn't away anything legion related was happening there
    At the beginning of Legion Dalaran is actually floating over Karazhan, recharging from a partial jump from Northrend to, I assume, occupy a location closer to Stormwind. The Legion forces show up to assault it and the Council of Six (minus Jaina, who got booted for still holding to the faction war in the face of planetary bombardment) decide to blink to Broken Shore to hunt for the Pillars of Creation, as a tome authored by Alodi points to them as being able to close the Legion's primary portal at the heart of the Tomb of Sargeras.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Why is there an Iron Horde symbol on the sides of that CE box ?

Deleted
    Those star destoryers!

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    I don't see the point of the scene showing dalaran moving...it will still be in northrend. Only way it could make sense would be if we all had ot level though that content again and hell even then, there is no cohesive story between all the different expansions
    Cause as you play through expansions you jump in time essentially. Hence why you can goto NR and see that Arthas is alive still....

Why the constant China box office updates on the world of warcraft movie. Its been bothering me for weeks. Seems odd for a site that has a primarily english speaking user base to cover china and exclude US and other EU countries numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Um, ok? The biggest video game movie ever was Prince of Persia. Did it get a sequel?
    The latest weekend box office total put it over Prince of Persia - so, yes, it is the biggest video game movie so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanJet View Post
    Why the constant China box office updates on the world of warcraft movie. Its been bothering me for weeks. Seems odd for a site that has a primarily english speaking user base to cover china and exclude US and other EU countries numbers.
    They point out China because it broke records there. The total box office shown is for all markets including U. S. And, quite frankly, the critics shot it down here in the U. S. They wouldn't even say the cgi magic was good, or the Orcs. They had nothing whatsoever good to say about it. It almost looked as if they were in a contest to see who could trash it the most. Some hidden prize there perhaps.
    Last edited by Laylriana; 2016-06-21 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    The latest weekend box office total put it over Prince of Persia - so, yes, it is the biggest video game movie so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    He rambles, digresses, and rants incessantly about alpha (of all things) with a constant infusion of his own confused, homebrewed hyper-dweeb vernacular-slang. None of it makes sense, even to him. I would seek out Preachgaming videos for class review, as that guy seems to have a much firmer grasp on the realities of what hes looking at.
    Unfortunately Preach takes forever to put out his overview videos and we probably won't see all of them completed before launch. Which is sad because he's far more interesting to listen to than some neckbeard with a mound of MLP toys behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanJet View Post
    The movie had practically no appeal to any market outside of China, which is why those are the only number being announced. To make it look somewhat successful.
    Last edited by bassfu; 2016-06-21 at 06:35 PM.

About those badges %
    Remove blood elfs from the horde, wait 1 month and see what happens to the %
    The "new" horde sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    At the beginning of Legion Dalaran is actually floating over Karazhan, recharging from a partial jump from Northrend to, I assume, occupy a location closer to Stormwind. The Legion forces show up to assault it and the Council of Six (minus Jaina, who got booted for still holding to the faction war in the face of planetary bombardment) decide to blink to Broken Shore to hunt for the Pillars of Creation, as a tome authored by Alodi points to them as being able to close the Legion's primary portal at the heart of the Tomb of Sargeras.
    Ah I see, cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tired of the Warcraft movie news.

Deleted
    Is the 20% off Legion Collectors Edition on Amazon for Prime members only on the US Amazon? Or does it apply for UK Amazon as well?

Quote Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
    The movie had practically no appeal to any market outside of China, which is why those are the only number being announced. To make it look somewhat successful.
    Wrong. It did well to start with in markets such as Russia and Germany. It's just that those markets are small compared to China.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    I'm tired of the Warcraft movie news.
    Oh are you? Unfortunately for you, this site is not catered specifically to you personally. Plenty of us want to hear Warcraft news. I just don't understand these stance by WoW players, who for some reason don't care about seeing the franchise on the big screen. Why wouldn't you?