Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Megathread] God of War E3 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUhq0dy428

I guess rumors were true after all.
    New GoW set in Norse Mythology where Kratos faces his greatest challange yet... becoming a good father xD

hell yeah!!! its fucking great!!!!!

dude that presentation made an effort to make him look calmer and open to emotion, strap me in boss, I'm ready to go.

At some point I thought the game was going to be about the boy (when he got older obviously), because when he shots the deer the player suddenly gains +50 archery.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUhq0dy428

I guess rumors were true after all.
    New GoW set in Norse Mythology where Kratos faces his greatest challange yet... becoming a good father xD
    The end-goal is to become the All-Father.

Dad of War.

Man, I totally want a game where you play as Kratos or whatever and the entire game and all its mechanics are centered around him dealing with his age. Needing to deal with arthritis, irregular bowel movements, kidney stones, poor eyesight. That would be rad as shit.

Skyrim by Sony Santa Monica. xD
    A-mei-zing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Dad of War.

Man, I totally want a game where you play as Kratos or whatever and the entire game and all its mechanics are centered around him dealing with his age. Needing to deal with arthritis, irregular bowel movements, kidney stones, poor eyesight. That would be rad as shit.
    "Father figure" is Kratos, as a mortal being. Just a badass with an enchanted weapon. Child is Ares~
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Hopefully they kill the kid and that's what causes him to go kill the gods again, I don't want this game to try and be the last of us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool trailer, the setting looks great.
    Its cool seeing Kratos transition to being a calm, stern father when most people know him as being a bloodthirsty berserker.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one definitely caught me by surprise and I'm down for it. Like Resident Evil, it was doing more of the same to this point and this at least looks slightly different and more interesting.

Looks much better than Uncharted 4 too which is pretty fucking impressive tbh.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I love the God of War series so it's probably gonna be an insta buy for me. Such a nice surprise. I like the gameplay we were shown and it looks fantastic. In fact, games in general are just looking better and better. There were a lot of visually amazing looking games this E3.

Inc Kratos as the final boss with you playing as the kid.

I do hope you play as Kratos through the whole thing.

Gameplay was bad, looked like last of us with skyrim animations. Other than that, looks cool I guess. Love the setting.

gow announcment made this e3 almost as good as the last one (ff7 remake)

love sony

I had no interest in more God of War but this game definitely has me excited.

I'm 99% certain the boy in the new GoW is the same VA who voiced Timmy in the original Overwatch trailer.

Overwatch - jump to 4 minutes 29 seconds

God of War - jump to 9 minutes 48 seconds
    Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2016-06-21 at 02:17 AM.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I do hope you play as Kratos through the whole thing.
    I need to go searching for it, but I think they've confirmed Kratos dies about halfway through the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I need to go searching for it, but I think they've confirmed Kratos dies about halfway through the game.
    I HIGHLY doubt they would spoil such a big part of the game like that this early. If at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    LMAO, you aren't under the effects of any drugs right?

Beyond the fact I know that is false, are you really believing a developer would spoil a huge plot twist like that? Really?