Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Can you get glyphs on the PTR? If yes, where?

I copied my scribe. No access to new recipes that comes in Legion obviously.
    On live I had every glyph(except one) in my bags, on PTR only 42 or so remained as glyphs - the rest turned to vendor trash.

I wish they would add a few variations of the glyph of shadows. Like a more blueish hue, a more transparent one etc.

Deleted
    Can you get glyphs on the PTR? If yes, where?
    There is a 'beta glyph vendor' in Dalaran beside the inscription trainer/supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyline View Post
    There is a 'beta glyph vendor' in Dalaran beside the inscription trainer/supplies.
    Sounds like a Legion Dalaran Beta thing. Can you go to old Dalaran on the PTR and get them too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Betasec View Post
    Daggers can only be mogged into daggers since they use different animations (same as fist weapons).

From last week's Q&A concerning Artifact transmogging and hidden locked artifact appearances:
    Some of the artifact appearance unlocks give you a different weapon type to help players that don't like their Artifact weapon type.
    So it seems very likely there will eventually be mace and wand appearance unlocks (though probably not staves since we have an OH).

Deleted
    Sounds like a Legion Dalaran Beta thing. Can you go to old Dalaran on the PTR and get them too?
    No idea I'm afraid, I haven't been on PTR, just the Beta.

When I leveled my priest I went herb/scribe. I was getting recipies as random drops in the world + the occasional profession quest. I'm a fan of the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by harpdarp View Post
    So Rest In Peace - Shadow Form 2004-2016
    So much this. I can't believe that majority is bitching how they are too much shadowy, while the full shadowform has always been iconic for spriests and is now no longer baseline and we're forced into this fake next-to-nonexistent pseudo shadow form. Below is the screenshot I made in beta for myself as a reminder while standing next to shadow priest legendary questline npc, how proper shadowform should look like.
    Last edited by solshine2510; 2016-07-21 at 12:09 AM.

I would pay real $$$ to have them implement a 'Glyph of Vanilla Shadowform' and a 'Glyph of Vanilla Mind Flay'.

I can't stand the crap that's been forced on us !

So, I'm just getting to my Spriest alt now... I noticed how... not shadowy I actually was and checked to see if there was a glyph to make me more shadowy again and it seems like it doesn't even do anything?