View Poll Results: Would you eat this burger?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Need more info.

31 39.24%
  • No.

13 16.46%
  • If it saved a cow.

11 13.92%
  • If it were cheaper.

24 30.38%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    What is missing from plant proteins and fats?
    It's a genetic issue. Look it up. Key word: FADS1. In relation to animal/plant fats.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

No, never.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Sorry, but i like the feeling of having dead animals inside me, when i can feel their souls scream out in pain from the inside.

Depends on availability and cost.
    I don't much care what the stuff is made of, so long as it tastes good. But hipster marketing (like the multiple little bowls) is generally a major turn-off for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Depends on availability and cost.
    I don't much care what the stuff is made of, so long as it tastes good. But hipster marketing (like the multiple little bowls) is generally a major turn-off for me.
    yeah we usually just have a single plate with all the toppings and then you just make your own burger. And our mustard and ketchup just come from a bottle.

Deleted
    Then again, I'd much rather eat some shitty pea protein beet juice fake burger, than a burger made out of grasshoppers, worms and maggots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Why can't they, instead of making fake burgers out of peas and beet juice, come up with beef plants. There's already a flower that smells like rotting corpses. Can't be that hard. Just splice cow genes with corn genes and there ya go. Cow corn.
    That's just the thing the world needs, an avenue for Children of the Cow Corn to be created.

Also, zombies. Cow corn makes zombies. It has to, because it's all ridiculous.

Edit: Where is the "Yes" option in the poll? I see the burger and know what's in it (on the broad spectrum), I don't need more info. A single burger won't save a cow, and I don't know how much it costs already, so it doesn't matter if it's cheaper. So bias.

I'd eat it.
    Last edited by Dys; 2016-06-21 at 06:46 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is the protein content? I'm all for it if it can deliver what I need from the product.

Ive eaten a fake chicken fungus burger before and thought it was fine so Id prob eat that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll is missing an option:

1 Need more info.
    2 No.
    3 If it saved a cow.
    4 If it were cheaper.
    5 I'll try anything once*
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I'd eat my own head with enough bacon and cheese so I'm pretty sure this would be ok.

I mean, if I needed to eat it for survival sure, I could eat it. Why would I though when I could just get a real burger?

Sounds really cool. I like a good beef steak burger but don't mind veggie burgers too much either. In fact, a local place near my house sells a really tasty veggie burger that I am quite fond of lately.

Would definitely try the one in the OP.

i've had some okay tasting veggie burgers. if this is even better then let's save the cows and pigs while we're at it.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why is there no "sure" option? I don't even care much if it saves a cow, I'd still give it a go.

I'd probably eat it if I was hungry and there weren't better alternatives, but I wouldn't go crying in the breast milk about it to everyone saying its the best solution in the world. I'm not upset about being an omnivore.

The marketing for these types of products is always so weird. Meat and dairy substitutes targeted at vegans... which seems so bizarre.

Why would you still eat something that perpetuates the image of everything you are supposedly against?

10+ Year Old Account
    It will never be better than HopDoddys Veggie burger.
    LA BANDITA $8
    Black Bean-Corn Patty, Avocado, Goat Cheese, Arugula, Cilantro Pesto, Chipotle Mayo, White Onion, Beefsteak Tomato on Whole Wheat.

IF you havent eaten here, stop missing out on life.
    https://www.hopdoddy.com/

"Tastes just like this other thing, but made from entirely different shit" never actually tastes as advertised.

It may be a wonderful meat substitute, but I generally despise things like that. Additionally, they usually end up being more harmful than what they're intended to replace. See sugar substitutes.

Yes, I would give it a shot.