Deleted

Bnet wide avaibility on transmog stuff

So if we have 2 wow accounts, the heirlooms, mounts and maybe toys are avaiblr in both wow accounts, assuming they are from the samr bnet. Question is, does this apply to the transmog wardrobe? Ive started playing in a new account however on my old account ive leveled chars from all armor types to 100. Will I get those quest armors added to my wardrobe , even if I sold the items? And will they be avaible on my 2nd acc?

As long as you can login with those characters i think yes, but if the account is locked you are not.

Asuming it works the same on live as on beta then yes.
    I copied characters from different WoW accounts (Have 3 on the same bnet) on beta, and each of them unlocked the armor and weapons I had into the wardrobe.
    I'm not sure about quest items, because I have no idea which char has done what etc, but suppose it works the same.
    You just have to be able to login to your characters on the other account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoten View Post
    As long as you can login with those characters i think yes, but if the account is locked you are not.
    What if the other account doesnt have an active sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    What if the other account doesnt have an active sub?
    You need to login with the character to get the items get on your account wardrobe. if you dont have an active sub you wont be able to login on characters 20+

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to login with the character to get the items get on your account wardrobe. if you dont have an active sub you wont be able to login on characters 20+
    sigh... i don't think a months subscription would be worth checking into the characters on that account.

That's been my test results so far. I have 2 accounts under 1 battlenet. when I go to do a character copy, I get a list of all the toons. Once I log in those items Horde and alliance are available unless it's a tier set.

sigh... i don't think a months subscription would be worth checking into the characters on that account.
    $15 or whatever gold amount for a 1 time log in? Seems cheap enough if you have a lot of gear on that 2nd account. If you don't have that much gear on those toons, then maybe it's not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    $15 or whatever gold amount for a 1 time log in? Seems cheap enough if you have a lot of gear on that 2nd account. If you don't have that much gear on those toons, then maybe it's not.
    Exactly why I'm skeptical of paying for it, the characters i played regularly i transferred off to this my current account. I have couple characters that may have gotten a random item no longer obtainable but I'm not too sure..

Exactly why I'm skeptical of paying for it, the characters i played regularly i transferred off to this my current account. I have couple characters that may have gotten a random item no longer obtainable but I'm not too sure..
    Try this:

http://www.wowhead.com/wardrobe

It will at least show you if you had quest rewards that are no longer available.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is important to note though that you must actually posess the item in question or they must have been quest rewards. Past drops that you no longer have are not going to be put into your wardrobe.

Race, faction, profession, class, and level restrictions, when applicable, do still apply to the wardrobe.

It's 15 bucks. Seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I'm really happy about this. I have tier 3 on my hunter, but hunter isn't fun for me in legion. Elemental shaman, however, is very fun and now I can mog my tier 3 hunter set to my Shaman since there are no class requirements for those sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Try this:

http://www.wowhead.com/wardrobe

It will at least show you if you had quest rewards that are no longer available.
    It says "This Character Doesn't Exist" for each one I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    It's 15 bucks. Seriously?
    Seriously, if i wanted to throw away my money I would started giving money to every beggar I see....

Seriously, if i wanted to throw away my money I would started giving money to every beggar I see....
    Why would you throw your money away instead of getting something for yourself?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

It says "This Character Doesn't Exist" for each one I've tried.

Yay for using exaggerations to prove a point. Wanna know what else you can spend 15 bucks on?

A single meal at a restaurant, a few beers at a bar for one night, a toy, some DLC, and many other things that fulfill enjoyment for about 2-3 hours.

15 bucks with WoW buys you a month of whatever the fuck you wanna do in the game. It's 15 bucks. Like, seriously. Do what you want with your money but don't act like it's some life ending crazy amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15 bucks with WoW buys you a month of whatever the fuck you wanna do in the game. It's 15 bucks. Like, seriously. Do what you want with your money but don't act like it's some life ending crazy amount.
    Hey pal, that's 2 hours of work for some people!! Three cups of Starbucks for me. A half tank of gas for many. 6 mins with a crackhead hooker in other places!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Why would you throw your money away instead of getting something for yourself?
    Yay for using exaggerations to prove a point. Wanna know what else you can spend 15 bucks on?

A single meal at a restaurant, a few beers at a bar for one night, a toy, some DLC, and many other things that fulfill enjoyment for about 2-3 hours.

My only point is if I re-sub to see if there's anything on that account (gear, quest rewards, etc.) that is unobtainable and I didn't get them on any of the characters on my main account. Then yes, it would be worth the $15. ($20 CDN) However if there absolutely nothing then I'm out that money, which could of went to a Wow pet/mount or even a token to sell.

I tend to blow money on useless crap all the time but at least the money goes to it's intended purpose.