Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Office US, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek The Next Generation, Chuck, The Wire and Skins

Quote Originally Posted by deepr View Post
    Rome anyone?
    Yeah, I was thinking of that one too.

Even though I'd like to see "more" of it, I'm kinda happy where it ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Parks and Recreation.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Could be interesting, maybe have the Peacemakers be part of the whole deal. They can return and cause problems for everyone.
    I think it's a toss up between the Peace Keepers and possibly the remnants of the Scarran Empire.

Hope it happens eventually.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Robot wars without a doubt and something called "the gladiators" here in sweden (maybe there is a similar show in america)

Deleted
    the clangers
    andy pandy
    ivor the engine
    bagpuss
    the wombles
    stingray
    fireball XL5
    fingerbobs
    capt scarlet
    the magic roundabout

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Constantine. Had SO MUCH POTENTIAL, but even though the fan base was growing and the figures were too, the network decided they weren't growing fast enough, so it was canned.
    This and Moonlight are the only ones I really miss because they felt like they were cut much too short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Babylon 5, I can't say I was completely satisfied with the endings of its 4th and 5th seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I have a real old school one for you. I never saw it live (before my time), but my friend had a copy of it- now I can not find it at all. If you know where I can find it, I would greatly appreciate it. The Wizard and Warriors tv show. "Prince Eric Greyskull and his vassal Marco!"
    He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is what you're thinking of, here it is on Hulu http://www.hulu.com/he-man-and-the-m...f-the-universe. And yes, this is the one from the 1980s (and no, you don't need a Hulu subscription to watch it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    I miss a lot of British sketch shows and sitcoms from the 90s and early 2000s.

Stuff like:
    Goodness Gracious Me
    absolutely loved that show.
    my fave being the coopers & st johns & the whole cast of goodness gracious me going out for an english.
    pure class & im a white englishman

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is what you're thinking of, here it is on Hulu http://www.hulu.com/he-man-and-the-m...f-the-universe. And yes, this is the one from the 1980s (and no, you don't need a Hulu subscription to watch it).
    This is what I was talking about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard...28TV_series%29

Seems the hero has the same name as the He-Man character, which I never noticed for some reason (although I was a fan of both shows).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No, I want their original masters the Peacemakers. They left which allowed the Peacekeepers to rise to power after having been their servants essentially. I'd love to see them come back and try to reestablish their power.
    Oh you mean the Eidelons? Yeah that could be interesting, although it's kinda hard to have a race of pacifists as your primary antagonist...

But I guess it could be a splinter group or something, who use their empathic abilities for evil.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking Bad left me empty at the end. I miss it so much.

Also, Hey Arnold! is another one I sorely missed and I never got closure because there was no proper ending.

Deleted
    Depends on what we mean by "miss".

If it's "that got cut off too early than expected or wished". Then I'd say FlashForward and Firefly, whose concepts were both realy promising.

Or if it's the actual primary sense of "missing something", then I'd say Friends and Scrubs. I have nothing to say about those ends, I have no regrets about all the seasons. But I miss it as it has been the 2 TV shows that inspired me the most.

Yeah, Hey Arnold is a show I felt ended too soon as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fringe
    Firefly
    Farscape
    Stargate any
    X-files
    Arrested dev.
    Parks and rec

I know its not an old show, but I am missing so much The Expanse.... need season 2 NAU!!!!

Danny Phantom
    Drake & Josh
    Goosebumps
    Batman: The Animated Series
    The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadwood & Rome

Glad to see young justice as I just watched it a few weeks back, and could tell when season 2 went from a slow burn type of story to hopping into overdrive to speed the story along. I see rumors from time to time of season 3 and hope happens.

To post one didn't notice: Wolverine and the X-Men. It had its flaws but I really enjoyed season 1, and I thought the setup for a AoA season 2 was going to be a lot of fun...then it got cancelled.

I think the problem with the DC animated anything is that they always push to darkseid as the ultimate endgame, and then they have nothing to do after something like that. I loved JLU but not sure where they would have gone with a big bad after the final season.

Deleted
    Reaper
    Megas XLR
    JLU