Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Making new skin videos for youtube views obviously

Brofresco intensifies

It is frustrating though as someone who has applied for the PBE before that they don't actually do what they are supposed to do
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-06-21 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    But how does such a major bug not get reported? What are PBE players actually doing?
    Dunno, it might have something to do with the live realm, whatever changes there could be between the two environments that caused it.

I'd like to believe the bug wasn't occurring during the internal and PBE testing otherwise like you said, the testers are grossly incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    @Gib Lover what is your avi... it looks so unbelievably familiar..
    A Blaze in the Northern Sky by Darkthrone.

One of my favorite albums

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Dunno, it might have something to do with the live realm, whatever changes there could be between the two environments that caused it.
    I'd have to agree with this. There's quite a few differences on live than on PBE. Also maybe there is certain criteria that has to be met to recreate the bug, maybe it's not just thresh involved. Therefore less players on the PBE lead to less chances of it occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    Now if there is anyone who is dumb right now. Its Hecarim. I don't know how these people manage to feed him. But not a game has gone by I havent seen a unstoppable Hec
    Agreed

There is a few different subjects going on as a lower ELO player hopefully I can give my insight (gold 4 - silver 2 player) I'm not saying i'm a great player and bagging others at my elo, I fail in my own unique ways (I am horrible at csing and I know that is what is keeping me down)

Illaoi - I can 100% confirm that the burden of knowledge is a main cause for illaoi's dominance in lower ELO.
    I have been playing her again recently (I swore off top lane for a while after an unfortunate poppy addiction that dropped me form gold 4 to silver 5 (back in silver 2 now)) but at the protest to my mate who is a jungling main I started heading back to top (was mid / jungle pref now mid / top) I am one of the few people I know that still has /all enabled in chat.
    The amount of time I have been called out by the enemy top laner on illaoi being "no skill" or "easy passive, do no work champion is insane" multiple time I've had people question why tentacles are hitting them when they weren't marked with E (I was using W on them) or why E does so much damage to them late game.

Volibear - Very much the same case, I see so many people see voli coming in when he is low but not checking if his passive is up, they end up dying as a result of thinking they can outburst the heal on champions with low - no burst.
    Another thing that makes voli stronger at low ELO is champion picks, at my ELO (I was guilty of this but I am getting better esp on my mid lane picks) is not picking a champ to counter the enemy comp, instead just defaulting to a champ for a roll, always playing kog'maw despite the enemy comp etc, so many times I could picture how easy it would be in game if we had a tanky support pick with peel but instead wind up with a soraka or brand support, because its all they can play.

Thresh bug - It wasn't happening on the PBE to most people, I did some looking and I can see one or two reports of it but nothing linking it directly to thresh himself (people just reporting freezes) the issue is the (esp for us non US people on it) the PBE contains slowness or freezes anyway as we are getting 300-600 latency regrdless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Agreed
    such skill, much integrity
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    Hey guys. Could you help me out here maybe?

I'm leveling an alt account to play ranked with some lower elo friends. I want to focus top and jungle. What jungler would have an easy time clearing at low level?

Prefer not yi or WW

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

I'm leveling an alt account to play ranked with some lower elo friends. I want to focus top and jungle. What jungler would have an easy time clearing at low level?

Prefer not yi or WW
    amumu, xin zhao
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Prefer not yi or WW
    Mundo and volibear aren't to bad but WW is the safest.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted

Prefer not yi or WW
    Nidalee can be a pretty easy clear if you know how to play her. Graves is pretty soft too. Could always go tank jungle and do Sejuani or even Shen

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't smurf but wouldn't the jungle be pretty brutal pre level 30 when you don't have runes/masteries? So much of your early clear is reliant on those things.

Maybe WW or Xin Zhao could still do it, but I can't imagine Nidalee or Sejuani having a good time in the jungle without runes/masteries.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I don't smurf but wouldn't the jungle be pretty brutal pre level 30 when you don't have runes/masteries? So much of your early clear is reliant on those things.

Maybe WW or Xin Zhao could still do it, but I can't imagine Nidalee or Sejuani having a good time in the jungle without runes/masteries.
    ^^^this, xin zhao is fine because w healing, an can solo carry. Same with amumu who just has solid clear without runes. Slow...but solid
    jajaja

Riot should totally release book like Warcraft does. I love what short stories they put out and would buy the hell out of full books!

Deleted
    I'm suffering from an extreme case of burnout from League of Legends.
    I need to go back to experimenting new crazy builds and rune combos with other champions.
    It's the only way how i used to have fun playing this game.

Maybe i will try having fun with attack speed and life steal on some crazy champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I'm suffering from an extreme case of burnout from League of Legends.
    I need to go back to experimenting new crazy builds and rune combos with other champions.
    It's the only way how i used to have fun playing this game.

Maybe i will try having fun with attack speed and life steal on some crazy champion.
    Top lane shaco. unbelievably fun, watching others try so hard to punish you an end up feeding you instead
    jajaja

Prefer not yi or WW
    other people have mentioned good picks.

My top suggestion is trundle, he has good sustain, his Q lowers the punishment from early jungling, he is a god dueliest 1v1 so hard to counter gank and transistaions well into multiple roles for the team.

Other then that Udyr, but i'm not sure how he goes at lower levels.
    Out there pick is Skarner, you need to be able to read plays to know when to cap or not cap safe zones but his early game works fairly well because of the zones, however he is an awkward pick in the mid to late game and doesn't fit all teams as easily.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I'm back to playing a bit more regularly (10 games / week vs. 10 games / year).

Man, kids have gotten good at this game. I use to be a mid-plat player and now I'm high silver.

Guess its time to admit that I'm old. Both my reflexes and computer are slower than these youngsters. Time to embrace it and become anti-meta.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Ryze update is out:
    http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/p...ryze-rune-mage

Looks a lot better, but I am not a fan of the tahm kench ult

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Ryze update is out:
    http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/p...ryze-rune-mage

Looks a lot better, but I am not a fan of the tahm kench ult
    Im a fan. Sneak baron boys, Sneak dragon, dank flank collapse their team boys
    jajaja