Just Gaz being Gaz.

Kinda wish the teamup was guaranteed from the box since I dont think you can buy the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Kinda wish the teamup was guaranteed from the box since I dont think you can buy the boxes.
    You can buy them in packs of 10 each for 3500Gs. Or 5 for 1850Gs. Bundles tab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wait till you'll be able to outright buy the team-up

You can buy them in the following ways:

• 1 box = 450G
    • 5 boxes = 1850G
    • 10 Boxes = 3500G plus you get the teamup that comes from that box guaranteed

Some people have commented on $35 for a teamup was dumb, but that isn't the case. You pay $35 for a teamup, 10 costume/hero combination, 10 Fortune Cards and a bunch of whatever else is in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Just wait till you'll be able to outright buy the team-up
    Only the 3500G option gives you that. You won't be able to buy them by themselves because they'll bring the event back throughout the year so you'll have more chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You can buy them in the following ways:

• 1 box = 450G
    • 5 boxes = 1850G
    • 10 Boxes = 3500G plus you get the teamup that comes from that box guaranteed

Some people have commented on $35 for a teamup was dumb, but that isn't the case. You pay $35 for a teamup, 10 costume/hero combination, 10 Fortune Cards and a bunch of whatever else is in the box.

Only the 3500G option gives you that. You won't be able to buy them by themselves because they'll bring the event back throughout the year so you'll have more chances.
    I ended up getting the captain america team up from the free pack on my account, but I did end up buying the 10 box pack for my brothers account since its a free account with only 11 characters unlocked and I had 4000G that I probably wouldn't use for anything but costumes. Ended up with one hero, 9 costumes, and mostly the mardi gras fortune cards. Wish you could gift stash pages, probably woulda gotten that instead.

I ended up getting the captain america team up from the free pack on my account, but I did end up buying the 10 box pack for my brothers account since its a free account with only 11 characters unlocked and I had 4000G that I probably wouldn't use for anything but costumes. Ended up with one hero, 9 costumes, and mostly the mardi gras fortune cards. Wish you could gift stash pages, probably woulda gotten that instead.
    Yeah, the boxes can be really weird. They can be really good if you have few characters and get lucky with heroes.

I really wish I could gift out the stuff I got from my boxes as I got 2 from the Civil War Catchup pack, 1 Iron Man from Code and 10 boxes of each (as I know my luck would be bad for the teamup). Got TU Cap on Box 4 and Iron Man on Box 5 and 10 >> So ended up with 2 caps and 3 iron mans.

Here's a list of everything I got from the boxes too so you can have a rough idea of the odds. Pretty much take what I got and divide by 2 for an idea.

[Click to make image bigger]
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2016-05-06 at 11:53 PM.

Yeah, the boxes can be really weird. They can be really good if you have few characters and get lucky with heroes.

I really wish I could gift out the stuff I got from my boxes as I got 2 from the Civil War Catchup pack, 1 Iron Man from Code and 10 boxes of each (as I know my luck would be bad for the teamup). Got TU Cap on Box 4 and Iron Man on Box 5 and 10 >> So ended up with 2 caps and 3 iron mans.
    You can turn in the extra teamups for ultimate upgrade tokens can't you? But yeah it sucks that 90% of the stuff you get can't be traded.

I also got the cap statue and 2 of each spray except for hawkeye and falcon.

Oh, is the iron man teamup the same skill wise as the reward one they gave out?

You can turn in the extra teamups for ultimate upgrade tokens can't you? But yeah it sucks that 90% of the stuff you get can't be traded.

I also got the cap statue and 2 of each spray except for hawkeye and falcon.

Oh, is the iron man teamup the same skill wise as the reward one they gave out?
    Yeah, the IM one has the same skillset as the other just uses the Civil War costume. The Captain America one is new.

The extra TU tokens can be traded in for Ult Upgrades so it's not too bad. At least I can choose who to upgrade rather than the heroes I got (which I don't really play them that much).

Ended up with all the sprays except Spider-Man and Winter Soldier and a ton of dupes. Hoping they put in a X amount of sprays to specific if you are missing any.

The Anniversary event is going on now for anyone who doesn't know. If you can do cosmic ICP you get a ton of birthday cakes.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have they announced a release date for Angela yet?
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Have they announced a release date for Angela yet?
    Ultron is next, possibly by the end of the month. No word on Angela.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww boo, thanks though. I'm taking a break from the game for a good amount of time but wanted to come back when she was released. Don't care for Ultron at all, so I guess I'll keep waiting.
    BAD WOLF

I'm stoked for Ultron.

You should totally be playing atm with the Anniversary event. Free stuffs and the loot drops are tops. Well, they may not be, but my first day back and I managed to get all the uniques and artifacts to drop from Hightown. Probably just crazy RNG but it had me in game for quite a few hours yesterday.

I'm only going to be stoked for Angela if they give us her awesome newer costume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You should totally be playing atm with the Anniversary event.
    Yeah I should have logged on at the least for some goodies, but I've been so busy I keep forgetting. :-/

I just want them to give Angela abilities with her ribbons...maybe an entire tree for the ribbons lol.
    BAD WOLF

Been playing a lot lately myself. The game is an absolute blast since they introduced the Danger Room. I love all the game modes offered by MH16.

The anniversary stuff this year is also A++! I scored the enhanced Captain America costume of American Dream, the new Moon Knight costume, a Zola ESP box, cosmic prestige'd Scarlet Witch, prestige'd Spider-Man twice, prestige'd Captain America, leveled Venom and Captain Marvel to 60 too.

And I got Star Lord, Captain America team-up, stash tab and Luke Cage for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Been playing a lot lately myself. The game is an absolute blast since they introduced the Danger Room. I love all the game modes offered by MH16.

The anniversary stuff this year is also A++! I scored the enhanced Captain America costume of American Dream, the new Moon Knight costume, a Zola ESP box, cosmic prestige'd Scarlet Witch, prestige'd Spider-Man twice, prestige'd Captain America, leveled Venom and Captain Marvel to 60 too.

And I got Star Lord, Captain America team-up, stash tab and Luke Cage for free!
    Seriously. My GPU went bad during the Deadpool release. I came back and there's cosmic boxes, no crazy amounts of loot overload in the cosmic patrol zones, some fun procs in the new omega line, Hightown being a blast, and I guess there's a Time Square area on the way?

It's almost like they were listening to complaints. I'm grabbing Green Goblin in the next couple of days (I'm down to like 4 needed heroes), thanks to the event.

I do have one question before I go digging: any of the new team-ups solid? They mostly have been fluff since I grabbed my more meta team ups, but I'm seeing a lot of Rescues. I doubt I'll drop my carnage in favor of someone else (themey goodness with Zenpool), but you never know.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-06-21 at 07:28 PM.

Ive gotten pretty much junk except for the free lvl 80 legendaries in the 3rd year cakes. Its really helpful for gearing up more heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I scored the enhanced Captain America costume of American Dream
    Where did you get that? I heard it was possible to get it, but it's not in the store. Technically it shouldn't be possible to get at all since they pulled it originally to redo the costume because it is hideous which is why it's not in the store.

Where did you get that? I heard it was possible to get it, but it's not in the store. Technically it shouldn't be possible to get at all since they pulled it originally to redo the costume because it is hideous which is why it's not in the store.
    Probably just left in. I think someone pulled that awful Star Lord costume before release in much the same fashion.