Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    I always overthink what patches come up, so I'll show off what I thought up.

7.1: Return to Karazhan
    Khadgar discovers the Inverse Karazhan that's been rumored for so long and thinks it might have the secrets to defeating the Legion within. Meanwhile in Suramar, Night Elven and Blood Elven pioneers reunite with their ancestral homeland. This patch comes with Inverse Karazhan as a "Mega" dungeon like Dire Maul.
    7.2: Shadow of the Past
    Blizzard has expressed interest in tiers that have multiple smaller raids. This patch would include The Halls of Damnation (Helheim) and The Prison of N'zoth. Ny'alotha comes from the depths, Helya needs to be killed to free the Valarjar and Odyn. Then Odyn and his forces invade Ny'alotha, which would be like the Isle of Thunder. The Ancient One is the final boss, N'zoth has escaped before we got into the raid.
    7.3: The Broken Shore
    The Broken Shore and maybe another small island appear as zones. Illidan has made a dirty deal with N'zoth, Azshara, and the Naga for them to help defend Azeroth while we assault Argus, as this is in the best interests of N'zoth. Two new dungeons: Tomb of Sargeras to end the Legion threat on Azeroth, and some sort of Titan-themed dungeon that helps us activate the Pillars of Eternity and seal the Felstorm above the tomb.
    7.4: Demonfall
    The invasion of Argus begins. New raid, Mac'aree Palace. This is the true end of Kil'jaeden, but not Sargeras and the Legion as a whole. However, they won't be invading anytime soon. Illidan redeems himself and possibly sacrifices himself.

Next expansion: The Black Empire. Azshara and N'zoth have raised their kingdom from the depths to build a new Black Empire. This time, they don't feel like playing nice.
    This is something I can see 100%. Also, if illidan dies, then i'd say he died perfectly.

7.1 - Karazhan crypts added as a 5-man, QoL features, order hall expansion

7.2 - Madness of Kul Tiras. Jaina assumes her homeland's throne and makes a pact with N'Zoth, which spreads to the bulk of the Tirassians. We kill her and destroy most of the island. A small resistance forms, which is supported through a daily hub.

7.3 - Argus as a daily hub(similar to the Molten Front), Kil'jaeden's palace as the final raid. We funnel the power of the artifacts into Illidan so he can strike the killing blow against Kil'jaeden, the artifacts are rendered powerless husks; pretty much exactly the same as the Aspects and Thrall in DS.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    You do realize you actually stated it's impossible to reclaim then gave the definition of reclaim as your alternative. Reclaim means to claim again.
    Yeah, no. Reclaiming means to get back (something that was lost or taken away). Abandoned land is neither lost, nor taken away. It's land you relinquished or renounced your claim to. It's no longer yours in any way, shape or form. As such you can't get it back. To reclaim land you need to have actual claim to it but have no control of it at the time. In this case, claiming it again means claiming land that belongs to nobody. Because it's been abandoned. The "again" part stems merely from it belonging to the Gilneans in a historical sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Khadgar discovers the Inverse Karazhan that's been rumored for so long and thinks it might have the secrets to defeating the Legion within. Meanwhile in Suramar, Night Elven and Blood Elven pioneers reunite with their ancestral homeland. This patch comes with Inverse Karazhan as a "Mega" dungeon like Dire Maul.
    Blizzard has expressed interest in tiers that have multiple smaller raids. This patch would include The Halls of Damnation (Helheim) and The Prison of N'zoth. Ny'alotha comes from the depths, Helya needs to be killed to free the Valarjar and Odyn. Then Odyn and his forces invade Ny'alotha, which would be like the Isle of Thunder. The Ancient One is the final boss, N'zoth has escaped before we got into the raid.
    The Broken Shore and maybe another small island appear as zones. Illidan has made a dirty deal with N'zoth, Azshara, and the Naga for them to help defend Azeroth while we assault Argus, as this is in the best interests of N'zoth. Two new dungeons: Tomb of Sargeras to end the Legion threat on Azeroth, and some sort of Titan-themed dungeon that helps us activate the Pillars of Eternity and seal the Felstorm above the tomb.
    The invasion of Argus begins. New raid, Mac'aree Palace. This is the true end of Kil'jaeden, but not Sargeras and the Legion as a whole. However, they won't be invading anytime soon. Illidan redeems himself and possibly sacrifices himself.

Next expansion: The Black Empire. Azshara and N'zoth have raised their kingdom from the depths to build a new Black Empire. This time, they don't feel like playing nice.
    I agree 100%, that's exactly what I "foresaw" few weeks earlier.
    I also added something including Thal'Dranath, the location of the Catacombs leading to the place where Aegwynn buried Sargeras' avatar AND her secret sanctuary.
    But since they won't include Thal'Dranath, it seems that these locations will be near Suramar (that doesn't change anything since it's close to the location of Thal'Dranath). Aegwynn protected the access of Tomb Of Sargeras with a powerful spell, and we need to investigate on her last secrets (since Medivh himself wasn't aware of everything). But her private sanctuary (where she was hidding from the Kirin Tor) is hard to find and you'll have to investigate Karazhan deeper (once you searched in Dalaran), and you learn that Kirin Tor defenders (that you set up in the pre-patch scenario with Kadghar) are attacked by the Legion.
    So "Return to Karazhan" : HELL YEAH!!!!

I'm ok with that since I speculated that on Thal'Dranath, once you reached Aegwynn's Sanctuary, you start to be contacted by strange whispers and Azshara herself. Making a pact to defend the location against the Legion while you enter the Tomb of Sargeras' catacombs (which is last raid tier's entrance).
    I think, since recent infos, that everything I expected happening on Thal'Dranath will occur near Suramar. "New" questzone (I'd rather say "phased" Suramar zone) including a new reputation : Naga emmisaries, new missions including Aegwynn's sanctuary's investigation leading to the Opening of the Catacombs. Aegwynn's sanctuary could be a new dungeon (with Aegwynn's echo as a final boss, but a first encounter because we'll fight her in the Catacombs again).

I can't really see the interest in this patch, because if we close the Gate, we can't go on Argus. The Felstorm is caused by the Gate since it merges in this location Argus and Azeroth. The Felstorm is a residue of Argus' sky. I don't know if Blizzard predicted 4 content patches, it seemed to be 3. So that's the patch I don't believe to be relevant

Last raid tier, starting in Catacombs (3 bosses) leading to Avatar Of Sargeras's room, you come too late and fight the demons that are taking it back. Once you defeat them, Xe'ra contacts you because Velen took it from the Order Class Hall. Velen will use it as a bomb once he and his draeneis, travelling in the Exoder, will reach Argus by going through the Gate at Tomb Of Sargeras. Kadghar teleports the party and Illidan in the exodar. First fight : Velen. We don't kill him but we stop him into his kamikaze plan and prodive him a new plan. Then we are accosted by a Legion spaceship. 2nd & 3rd bosses are demon and eredar. We use their teleport and reach the 3rd "Wing" : Legion's barracks (aka Archimonde's HQ) where we fight against machines, eredars & demons. We reach the prison where we free Turalyon and the remains of the Army of the Light.
    Last wing : Mac'Aree (aka Kil'Jaeden's Palace) 2 bosses, Kil'Jaeden and surprise : Avatar of Sargeras himself (since it has been took away in the Catacombs). Velen dies in Kil'Jaeden's fight (Nobundo will take the Draeneis' lead in the next expansion introducing Draeneis' sub-race : the Brokens) and Illidan will try to focus his magic on Xe'ra's core while we fight Avatar of Sargeras. In the last 30%, Avatar will grab the Core and run to the Gate in order to destroy it on Azeroth, but the party and Illidan will try to stop him. Once he falls, Illidan stays on Argus to trigger the Light MegaBomb (Xe'ra's core) and we cross the gate (leading us in the Broken Shores in front of the Gate). In Normal & Heroic mode the raid stop here, but in Mythic, once we reach Azeroth, Avatar of Sargeras stands up and knock Illidan out. The last part of the fight is on Azeroth where you try to stop Avatar of Sargeras who tries to cross the gate with the Core (there is a timer its a DPS phase with a large amount of damages and adds that try to flood the party). Once you hit the 0%, Illidan pull Avatar of Sargeras back and the Core explodes on Argus' side, dealing a lot of damages in the Broken Shores.
    No one knows what happen to Illidan but Argus seems destroyed.
    You close the portal.
    Happy end????

Next expansion : the destruction of Argus shook the depths of Azeroth in the Broken Isles, and freed N'Zoth from its prison. He and his servant Azshara rose the sunken City of Ny'Alotha, southern of Broken Isles. In order to corrupt Azeroth's world soul, the Old God locked himself in the center of the black island under the Tower of Sacrifices and ordered Azshara and her Nagas to attack the nearest islands and bring some souls to empower him and spread the Nightmare in the two spiritual planes of Azeroth : the Emerald Dream and the ShadowLands.
    New zones : Kul Tiras, Plunder Isle, Southern Archipelago, exiled Zandalari Island, the Black Island (aka Ny'Alotha)
    Introducing the Sub-Races : (mainly) Koalaren, Azothas (humans) and Ulfarks (worgens) on Southern Archipelago, Zandalari (trolls) and many more

I'm writing a post about that speculation.

Cheers!
    Last edited by WolfRider; 2016-06-20 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    7.2 - Madness of Kul Tiras. Jaina assumes her homeland's throne and makes a pact with N'Zoth, which spreads to the bulk of the Tirassians. We kill her and destroy most of the island. A small resistance forms, which is supported through a daily hub.
    God I hope that doesn't happen. The corruption of characters is getting really old

Deleted
    After reading the novel, MY THEORY (its what it is) is that the second raid tier will be Kil'Jaeden's palace in Argus, the mega-dungeon will be us and Illidan going on a quest to gather something powerful to feed the portal (much like our quest to get the demon's soul in cataclysm) or just using the portal Gul'Dan made, widen it and going there.
    This patch is said to have a new zone (or did i read bullshit ?) i think it may be a zone on Argus.

After the final defeat of KJ on his homeworld (making him dead-dead)(and if my theory is right) i think the last patch will be about Nagas, leading us to N'zoth/Azshara extension.
    Bear with me on this: In WoD the main enemy, the mighty Iron Horde, was fought during the first two patches, and then they allied what was left of themselves to what they fought at first (Gul'Dan and the demons), gameplay side, the demons were present from the very start, and that is what leads me to the point i'm making.
    I believe that in Legion, the nagas being present, but not on the main plotlines, they will stay in the fray while we fight the Legion, but once we will be done, they might seize the opportunity to strike us because we launched tremendous forces to Argus and are weakened.

But hey its just a theory yknow do what you want with it

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the zone on argus being very firelands-type, with a scenario to unlock the daily hub and the zone being a big mess of enemies everywhere and a good PVP shithole
    Last edited by mmoc2da7b47862; 2016-06-21 at 03:25 PM. Reason: fix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Sorry it isn't canon considering MANY things in it are contradicted by in game things that are still there such as Wrathion/DW's relationship.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10126942772

UVG is canon. Like all Blizzard, it can be retconned later. Debate over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated worgen models would be cool, but they would have announced them if it was gonna happen by now.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Off-topic. I think that title should say *SPECULATION* and not *SPOILERS*. People really mis-/overuse word "spoiler" these days.
    I did it for the inclusion of plot details from Legion, since this is the Lore forum, not the Legion forum. Details like the plot culmination of Stormheim or characters like Calia Menethil being involved. Etc...
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

10+ Year Old Account

I like all of this quite a bit except for the freeing Odyn bit. If we free him, I want to kill him. The dude is a COLOSSAL dick. I actually feel bad for Helya.

I also really like the return to Gilneas and continuing the Forsaken/Worgen conflict as pointed out in the OP. Only time will tell what happens!

is RedFenix Jaylock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

a) Kul Tiras will become another continent for an expansion setting.
    b) The island that you circled already has a dungeon on it with the Eye of Azshara.
    c) There's no change in h*** that we're going to Gilneas for the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I like all of this quite a bit except for the freeing Odyn bit. If we free him, I want to kill him. The dude is a COLOSSAL dick. I actually feel bad for Helya.
    Yeah, he is a little shit. But he's basically the co-leader of the Warrior class hall so idk if we can kill him. I really would want to.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Kul Tiras won't be in Legion's expansion, it will be in the next one (Kul Tiras, Plunder Isle, Ny'alotha, other islands...).
    And Worgens/Forsakens conflict is not enough "serious" to drive Alliance and Hord into a fight for GIlneas while the Legion's portal is still open.
    You might think that the Nighthold raid will slow down the Legion but it's not true, Gul'Dan's job was just a step into a bigger plan.
    He wasn't sent just to try to bind Sargeras' soul into Illidan's body.

You give too much importance into factions' conflicts, it's not MoP all over again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Argus is Eredars' planets, Kil'Jaeden's headquarters. Illidan knew where to strike to put an end to the Burning Legion and kill Kil'Jaeden. Why would we bother to go on Argus and visit ALL the planet. Tourism?
    Geographically, Kul Tiras is closer to the Broken Isles, Tomb of Sargeras, and Gilneas/Tol Barad than to anything in the South Seas (Kezan, Plunder Isle, Zandalar, Tel Abim, etc...). It would make more sense that it would be added in an expansion involving those places, or in the case of Stormheim, the people involved in those places (Forsaken/Worgen). The Stormheim story culminates with Sylvanas making a pact with Helya (the first Valkyr) in the end. Helya hates Odyn and seeks revenge for what he made her into AND subsequently forced her to do. Sylvanas is hunting down Eyir to gain the ability to create more Valkyr. Sylvanas's first attempt fails and she vows that she will hunt Eyir down, even if she had to go to the Halls of Valor. On Legion's official website, we have a mention that Sylvanas will have to chose between her people and her soul. I don't think Blizz would knock Varian and Vol'jin out of their High King and Warchief positions, put in their places Sylvanas and Genn (two people that HATE each other), further the faction conflict in Stormheim, leave an open-ended plot with Sylvanas/Genn/Odyn/Eyir/Helya, and NOT flesh out that story line over the course of the expansion. That would see silly! Plus, Jaina GREATLY distrusts the Horde and relinquished her position as the head of the Kirin Tor after the Broken Shore fiasco (apparently the Horde abandons Varian and his strike force). If the Legion's assault is halted for a little bit at the end of 7.0, Jaina bringing her father's Kul Tiras forces into the faction conflict on Genn's side would make -perfect- sense.

At the end of SoO, Varian vowed "Now, to the work of winning the peace. I would like to station a garrison near Theramore. We need to investigate cleansing the plague from Gilneas lands so they can rebuild. We must contain Sylvanas." Since Varian is dead, it'll fall to Genn Greymane to take his homeland back with no hindrances. If Sylvanas goes into the Halls of Valor to further her goals of building the Forsaken warmachine, Genn is going to follow her in to stop her. Not only that, but Heyla will see Sylvanas's incursion as a golden opportunity to get revenge on Odyn. What ultimately happens at the end is something players have been waiting on an answer for since the beginning of Cata. I think we should finish out old story lines before we start new ones. Since we have N'Zoth, Sargeras, and the void lords to contend with real soon, the petty faction war that started with Garrosh in WotLK needs to come to a final close.

As for the Nighthold raid and Gul'dan, are you working off of insider Blizz information that the rest of us aren't privy to? We have NO indicator of how that raid is going to end. If Gul'dan is killed before opening the portal from Suramar Palace, the Legion's operations in the Broken Isles would be GREATLY hindered. I'm just throwing a hypothetical scenario here and working off the logic of us JUST having a green fel-infused raid in HFC in WoD AND parts of the Nighthold. I doubt Blizz is going to go full-on-fel again after 2 raid tiers involving demons. ALSO, we'd get a Vrykul raid! We've never had that before! Getting a cool Norse-themed Ragnarok story in Warcraft would be awesome. And it would also be a great use of the updated Forsaken, Human, and Vrykul models, and a good opportunity to update the Worgen models (waiting on the Goblin models until the next expac with Kezan/South Seas).

No it's not MoP all over again, but it's an opportunity to spend a couple patches bringing the faction conflict to a close for an indefinite amount of time and make things go back to a tentative peace between the Alliance and Horde that it USED to be in Vanilla and before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    I believe Stormreaver Bay is synonymous with Stormreaver Wreckage, the wreckage of Doomhammer's ship in the middle of that big Broken Isles map from WC3, which may, according to WoWPedia, be located on the southern edge of Suramar in Legion. It's possible that the island down there is an early concept similar to Thal'dranath.

If not, however, I still don't really see much that could be done with Stormreaver Bay. From everything I've read, it's a fairly barren island where Gul'dan moored his ship while he was looking for the Tomb of Sargeras, and where a few remnants of the Twilight's Hammer Clan may or may not be housed. Sure Blizzard could come up with something, but I'm willing to bet that they've got something else entirely in mind to replace Thal'dranath.
    I was looking up Stormreaver Bay on Wowpedia ---> (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Stormreaver_Wreckage)

It says this in the speculation section:
    Among the ruins may be Twilight's Hammer clan as well. The ships may have been destroyed along with the clans by Doomhammer's forces, after Gul'dan's betrayal.

World of Warcraft: Legion introduces a location in Suramar called Azuregale Bay that may be the Stormreaver wreckage. It has many shipwrecks and is in close proximity to the Tomb of Sargeras. Another possibility is the Eye of Azshara, for the same reasons.
    Does anyone have alpha/beta key access? Have they seen this place called Azuregale Bay/Azuregale Cove? I'd like to see if there are any Orc/Troll ships there.

As for what they could do with Stormreaver Bay, it could involve a story with Drak'thul, Gul'dan, and Dreadlords looking to reclaim their Skeletal Artifact: "Soulfeast the Devourer" and gain control of the undead Orcs there to use against the Horde/Alliance. There are many class halls that have story lines involving the Nathrezim, so it would be a great way of tying in and wrapping up the stories of:

-the Nathrezim performing necromantic experiments in Suramar during the War of the Ancients
    -the Stormreaver and Twilight's Hammer interests in the Tomb of Sargeras. Gul'dan wanted the Eye of Sargeras, and Cho'gall was probably interested in the "fissure/wound" underneath the Temple of Elune and how it relates to the prisons of the Old Gods and the Elemental Lords. We could see a return of the Twilight's Hammer moving their operations from the Whispering Forest/Tomb of Tyr (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Whispering_Forest) and working in tandem with Azshara. They might be stationed in Arauk-Nashal (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Arauk-Nashal). The name has a very Old Gods/Aqir kind of sound to it.
    -Drak'thul using Soulfeast the Devourer (most likely a necromantic artifact the Dreadlords created during their experiments in Suramar) to control the undead orcs for the Legion (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Soulfeast_the_Devourer).
    -Perhaps the Highborne library of Izal-Shurah (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Arauk-Nashal) has more information than Maiev gave it credit for. Maybe it has more information about the "fissure" underneath the Temple of Elune and/or information about the Pillars of Creation.
    -Perhaps with the undead orc clans being up for grabs in the region, we might have a three-way conflict for control between the Nathrezim (Fel), the Twilight's Hammer (Void), and the Ebon Blade (Arcane Necromancy).
    Last edited by RedFenix; 2016-06-21 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he is a little shit. But he's basically the co-leader of the Warrior class hall so idk if we can kill him. I really would want to.
    Under the assumption that the order hall campaigns might be expanded upon over the course of the expansion, I am hoping warriors get to learn what an asshat Odyn is and kick his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post
    Geographically, Kul Tiras is closer to the Broken Isles, Tomb of Sargeras, and Gilneas/Tol Barad than to anything in the South Seas (Kezan, Plunder Isle, Zandalar, Tel Abim, etc...). It would make more sense that it would be added in an expansion involving those places, or in the case of Stormheim, the people involved in those places (Forsaken/Worgen). The Stormheim story culminates with Sylvanas making a pact with Helya (the first Valkyr) in the end. Helya hates Odyn and seeks revenge for what he made her into AND subsequently forced her to do. Sylvanas is hunting down Eyir to gain the ability to create more Valkyr. Sylvanas's first attempt fails and she vows that she will hunt Eyir down, even if she had to go to the Halls of Valor. On Legion's official website, we have a mention that Sylvanas will have to chose between her people and her soul. I don't think Blizz would knock Varian and Vol'jin out of their High King and Warchief positions, put in their places Sylvanas and Genn (two people that HATE each other), further the faction conflict in Stormheim, leave an open-ended plot with Sylvanas/Genn/Odyn/Eyir/Helya, and NOT flesh out that story line over the course of the expansion. That would see silly! Plus, Jaina GREATLY distrusts the Horde and relinquished her position as the head of the Kirin Tor after the Broken Shore fiasco (apparently the Horde abandons Varian and his strike force). If the Legion's assault is halted for a little bit at the end of 7.0, Jaina bringing her father's Kul Tiras forces into the faction conflict on Genn's side would make -perfect- sense.

At the end of SoO, Varian vowed "Now, to the work of winning the peace. I would like to station a garrison near Theramore. We need to investigate cleansing the plague from Gilneas lands so they can rebuild. We must contain Sylvanas." Since Varian is dead, it'll fall to Genn Greymane to take his homeland back with no hindrances. If Sylvanas goes into the Halls of Valor to further her goals of building the Forsaken warmachine, Genn is going to follow her in to stop her. Not only that, but Heyla will see Sylvanas's incursion as a golden opportunity to get revenge on Odyn. What ultimately happens at the end is something players have been waiting on an answer for since the beginning of Cata. I think we should finish out old story lines before we start new ones. Since we have N'Zoth, Sargeras, and the void lords to contend with real soon, the petty faction war that started with Garrosh in WotLK needs to come to a final close.

As for the Nighthold raid and Gul'dan, are you working off of insider Blizz information that the rest of us aren't privy to? We have NO indicator of how that raid is going to end. If Gul'dan is killed before opening the portal from Suramar Palace, the Legion's operations in the Broken Isles would be GREATLY hindered. I'm just throwing a hypothetical scenario here and working off the logic of us JUST having a green fel-infused raid in HFC in WoD AND parts of the Nighthold. I doubt Blizz is going to go full-on-fel again after 2 raid tiers involving demons. ALSO, we'd get a Vrykul raid! We've never had that before! Getting a cool Norse-themed Ragnarok story in Warcraft would be awesome. And it would also be a great use of the updated Forsaken, Human, and Vrykul models, and a good opportunity to update the Worgen models (waiting on the Goblin models until the next expac with Kezan/South Seas).

No it's not MoP all over again, but it's an opportunity to spend a couple patches bringing the faction conflict to a close for an indefinite amount of time and make things go back to a tentative peace between the Alliance and Horde that it USED to be in Vanilla and before.

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking up Stormreaver Bay on Wowpedia ---> (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Stormreaver_Wreckage)

It says this in the speculation section:

Does anyone have alpha/beta key access? Have they seen this place called Azuregale Bay/Azuregale Cove? I'd like to see if there are any Orc/Troll ships there.

As for what they could do with Stormreaver Bay, it could involve a story with Drak'thul, Gul'dan, and Dreadlords looking to reclaim their Skeletal Artifact: "Soulfeast the Devourer" and gain control of the undead Orcs there to use against the Horde/Alliance. There are many class halls that have story lines involving the Nathrezim, so it would be a great way of tying in and wrapping up the stories of:
    Yep yep but sadly Kul Tiras moved during the Cataclysm. Some say that it moved where Vash'jir is but as you could see, no Kul Tiras there. Maybe it's gone southern

And my point with the fact that Kul Tiras isn't relevant in Legion is because Legion is about EVERYBODY trying to work Hand in Hand together to fight the Legion.
    Sylvannas is not fighting Greymane, she's just defending herself because he can't assume his son's death.
    I've rolled many worgens, and every time that scene between Genn and his son happens, I think the same : Dude, if you let your son lead another front, he may not be dead. But Genn wanted his son to be close to him.
    And it WAS war, Sylvannas was told to take over Gilneas.
    When the scourge attacked, she fought for Lordaeron (even if she was a High Elf), she died for Lordaeron, and where were Gilneas' Army? Behind walls.
    Genn has nothing to cry for, nothing to ask for, he represents a coward Nation and he acted cowardly when Forsakens attacked Gilneas.
    The conflict between him and Sylvannas is not leading the expansion somewhere, its only purpose is to build these characters' arc.
    It's lower ranking.

The factions conflict in MoP had an interest since Pandaria was haunted by Shas, and the fights between Alliance and Hord unleashed them. The intro cinematic is an obvious hint. But Legion? We have no time and energy to waste in factions war. Genn Greymane is angry, that's ok, but Sylvannas seems more leading the Hord in the Broken Isles (and she has interests with the Valkyrs).
    And Anduin will have a big story, I think that the Wolf cub will have to deal with the Bloody Pack (Worgens) and show some guts to manage the Alliance forces into the right direction (survival of Azeroth instead of personnal revenge).

I really don't know about the Vrykul raid, these ones are Odyn's followers, they did not reject the Keepers (since Odyn is one). It's just a tribe, one of many.

Nighthold's events end with Gul'Dan defeated and killed, he wasn't opening a portal there, he was using the Nightwell to summon Sargeras' soul into Illidan's body.
    Since they can't do that, they'll need to find how to reach the Avatar of Sargeras and bring it back to Argus, so Sargeras could have a powerful vessel.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I think Legion's last raid will be different for Alliance and Horde. One happening in Undercity (taking Sylvanas down?) and the other in Stormwind (defending it from Sylvanas' army lead by valkyred Varian?). Khadgar would use some magic to clone himself and be in two places at the same time resulting in becoming unstable and BOOM (just like he saw).
    Yeah not likely, why would we be raiding the Undercity or Stormwind when the legion's sitting pretty in the tomb of sargeras? I know people are obsessed with sylvanas but come on man, this isn't going to happen and making another horde leader a bad guy to kill off? I don't think so, it'd cause a shitstorm, not to be a dick or anything but I'm glad you have no say on story direction.

Now to the OP, why would we go to Gilneas? What possible reason is there to go there? The Gilnean plot is highly unlikely to be resolved in WoW's current form unless they do another cataclysm style revamp to the zones, Gilneas is a dead horse people need to stop beating, the forsaken are also not there as they withdrew during their quest line in silverpine forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    The ends justify the means, it's his way of defending Azeroth, he wasn't wrong after all, the aspects failed.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2016-06-21 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Yep yep but sadly Kul Tiras moved during the Cataclysm. Some say that it moved where Vash'jir is but as you could see, no Kul Tiras there. Maybe it's gone southern

And my point with the fact that Kul Tiras isn't relevant in Legion is because Legion is about EVERYBODY trying to work Hand in Hand together to fight the Legion.
    Sylvannas is not fighting Greymane, she's just defending herself because he can't assume his son's death.
    I've rolled many worgens, and every time that scene between Genn and his son happens, I think the same : Dude, if you let your son lead another front, he may not be dead. But Genn wanted his son to be close to him.
    And it WAS war, Sylvannas was told to take over Gilneas.
    When the scourge attacked, she fought for Lordaeron (even if she was a High Elf), she died for Lordaeron, and where were Gilneas' Army? Behind walls.
    Genn has nothing to cry for, nothing to ask for, he represents a coward Nation and he acted cowardly when Forsakens attacked Gilneas.
    The conflict between him and Sylvannas is not leading the expansion somewhere, its only purpose is to build these characters' arc.
    It's lower ranking.

The factions conflict in MoP had an interest since Pandaria was haunted by Shas, and the fights between Alliance and Hord unleashed them. The intro cinematic is an obvious hint. But Legion? We have no time and energy to waste in factions war. Genn Greymane is angry, that's ok, but Sylvannas seems more leading the Hord in the Broken Isles (and she has interests with the Valkyrs).
    And Anduin will have a big story, I think that the Wolf cub will have to deal with the Bloody Pack (Worgens) and show some guts to manage the Alliance forces into the right direction (survival of Azeroth instead of personnal revenge).

I really don't know about the Vrykul raid, these ones are Odyn's followers, they did not reject the Keepers (since Odyn is one). It's just a tribe, one of many.

Nighthold's events end with Gul'Dan defeated and killed, he wasn't opening a portal there, he was using the Nightwell to summon Sargeras' soul into Illidan's body.
    Since they can't do that, they'll need to find how to reach the Avatar of Sargeras and bring it back to Argus, so Sargeras could have a powerful vessel.
    Alright, let's take a look at some maps here. Here is Kul Tiras before the Cataclysm:

(From Chronicles)

So here we see it's nestled nice and tight between Tol Barad and Dun Morogh. Going off of Blizz's blue poster that said it moved because of tectonic plates shifted from Deathwing's entry from the Deepholme, let's look on the current map to see where it might be:

I marked the previous location in reference to possible locations where it currently could be. Personally, I don't think it's plausible that it would move too far away from Tol Barad since they probably were connected to the same tectonic plate. I ALSO don't think it's possible for Kul Tiras to move OVER the entire Highborne city of Vashj'ir. That just doesn't make sense. Kul Tiras moved because of a tectonic plate shifting, NOT because it's floating on top of the Great Sea like the great sea turtle Shen-zin Su. lol

There is a whole scenario and zone (Stormheim) where Sylvanas and Greymane are fighting each other. Hahaha. I'm not arguing that Genn didn't make some crushing mistakes during his war with Sylvanas, but I appreciate you wanting to explain your viewpoints on the matter. My point is the faction conflict has erupted again between the Horde and Alliance and it's a major cornerstone of this expansion's story. That's why the class orders are stepping in to pick up the pieces and fight back the Burning Legion after the events of the Broken Shore. Sylvanas and Genn have taken over their respective faction's armies. Genn hates Sylvanas. Jaina doesn't trust the Horde and relinquished her position as the head of the Kirin Tor over the events of the Broken Shore. Sylvanas hates EVERYONE and is an opportunistic and selfish individual that will do anything for self-preservation and the preservation of her people. Why have the Horde and Alliance at war with each other again this expansion and NOT see it come to a close? You think that story is going to stop after 7.0? Sylvanas plans on going into the Halls of Valor to hunt down Eyir so she can get more Valkyr and secure her people's future. Even her character bio says she's eventually going to make a choice between her soul or her people. Genn already plans to stop her. You think 7.1 and/or 7.2 isn't going to see a progression and close to those stories? I don't think it's likely, but we'll see.

As for the Nighthold ending event, again, how do you know how it's going to end? Gul'dan hasn't been tested on the Alpha yet. Do you have insider information that the rest of us aren't privy to? Is there any documentation/proof of his exact goals and activities in the Nighthold other than him being an ambassador of the Burning Legion?

Does it need a spoiler tag if its all a theory? Idk, serious question.

Also you keep saying "coming to a close". None of that is confirmed, for example, just because Illidan is showing up that doesn't mean that his story is ending in this expansion. Same deal with the Emerald Nightmare, just because we're defeating the Nightmare Lord doesn't mean that that we're killing the actual source of the corruption(aka N'zoth). Would also like to point out what you have labeled as "Stormreaver Bay" has been confirmed as a Questing zone available even now as the "Eye of Azshara". There's been a blue post stating that its a tricky place to get to, and meant to be a puzzle. Mainly because you get a on use for the artifact that grants it 15000 artifact power.(http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...-the-hatecoil/)
    Last edited by Zyky; 2016-06-25 at 11:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    7.1 - Karazhan crypts added as a 5-man, QoL features, order hall expansion

7.3 - Argus as a daily hub(similar to the Molten Front), Kil'jaeden's palace as the final raid. We funnel the power of the artifacts into Illidan so he can strike the killing blow against Kil'jaeden, the artifacts are rendered powerless husks; pretty much exactly the same as the Aspects and Thrall in DS.
    DUDE we already had a echo of jaina why hint to her even thinking of joining n'zoth besides if they kill jaina off theres no more hot looking alliance mage babes
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396