Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    its not that good
    You're dead to me. Steins;Gate is the best thing that has happened to mankind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    its not that good
    Steins;Gate is on a whole different league compared to most anime in how good it is. How could you even say such a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Nah.
    Do we really need to go over it again? It'd be easier if you just accepted it.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    You're dead to me. Steins;Gate is the best thing that has happened to mankind.
    That's the weirdest way to spell Muv-Luv Alternative I have ever seen.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-06-21 at 10:35 PM.

So many people got shit taste when it comes to anime. The best anime by far is Glasslip, it's just to deep for you guys to understand how great it really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    So many people got shit taste when it comes to anime. The best anime by far is Glasslip, it's just to deep for you guys to understand how great it really is.
    I didn't realize I stumbled into MAL.

:^)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I didn't realize I stumbled into MAL.

:^)
    Good taste can't be sought for, you can only come across it by chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Do we really need to go over it again? It'd be easier if you just accepted it.
    Accept what? My infallible taste?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it is certainly infallible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriosly. Why is this not the anime yet?

It only had that:
    http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_(anime)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    To quote the best review there ever was:

*SPOILERS ARE PRESENT WITHIN THIS REVIEW, BUT WHO CARES WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS ANIME IS SHIT*

Ok...Let's begin this review with the title, "Glasslip". Now you're all like "what the fuck does this title mean or imply", well let me provide you with an answer. "Glasslip" contains two words put together for no fucking reason: "glass" and "slip", we all know what glass and the verb slip is/means, so if we were to put both definitions together, the title literally implies the glass is slipping...? This is Amazing! Just look at the title on your screen and stare at it for 30 minutes, then look at the visuals of the cover. Let's see, we got three rows of high school students, first we got my boy kirito's brother looking fresh, then we got 2 girls looking at each other like fucking retards, and the last row we got 2 guys 1 girl... "2 guys 1 girl". Now let's look back at the title, "Glasslip", I can kinda see that connection, between humans and ...glass? This is Amazing! Now I'm just gonna give the sound, art, and enjoyment a 10 because really if you watch the first couple of episodes, you realize how fucking godly this anime is...It's just so refreshing like, you know the feeling when you held in your shit for so long and then let it all out...OMG I feel like that every time I finish an episode because it's just so unexplainably GOOD! Let's move to the best part, Characters:

This Anime has THE BEST FUCKING CHARACTERS I've ever seen! Like they just so good and entertaining to watch. In fact so good, I'm gonna take my time and explain each character thoroughly while providing them a nickname beside their actual names:

Fukami Touko also known as, "Fucking Retard"
    This is girl is basically one of the best female MC's to be introduced because she is so stupid. Whoever made this character is a fucking legend, she's your typically teenage girl that does not know what love is, I mean her reactions are just priceless. For example, a man confesses his love for her, what does she do...She politely blushes and says "Thank you" and runs away. Umm is the man supposed to reply "you welcome" or some shit. This is Amazing! Another example: she had just been confessed to by a girl, what does she do...She simply replies with "what?" and then seconds later it's like it never happened (Best Reaction). Overall, I love her character because she is a fucking retard, and I like watching stupid MC's! 10/10

Imi Yukinari also known as, "The man who got dumped"
    As we all should have known, this is the guy who Touko politely dumped. He is a runner who broke his knee, has no girl, and yeah, his life sucks. This is Amazing! That's pretty much all I can say about him since he doesn't fucking matter or affect the story in any way, he's basically a nobody. 10/10

Nagamiya Sachi also known as, "The Bitch"
    At first you see that she's really innocent, type of likable shy character, cute...NAH! This girl is a fucking bitch, she just wants it all! For example, she a tells a kirito's brother to back off their group because your making Touko fall in love with you. WHAT?!?! Is it really David's fault that a girl is falling in love with him... OK? Now let us continue, she then confesses to two people at the same time, a boy and a girl...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! This is Amazing! 10/10

Takayama Yanagi also known as, "Retard Poet"
    This is girl is freaking sick and so smart, the metaphors she texts and says to people are just top notch. Like her metaphors are so good and smart that you wouldn't understand them at all, it just sounds nice and stupid. Let's see, " it's your fault Yuki isn't attractive anymore"... ... ...? FUCKING AMAZING! 10/10

Shirosaki Hiro also known as, "Justin bieber"
    This was the man that got confessed to with Touko, his reaction was just relief and joy even though the girl he loves, loves a male and female. "As long as you love me", he feels no ways even if she liked more than one person. How beg can a person get. This is Amazing! 10/10

Okikura Kakeru also known as, "Kirito's Brother"
    THIS IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD, he is just so wise and caring. This is man was the reason I watched this show because he looks like he can be Kirito's brother. Anyway, this was the character that brought the drugs to the group, he is the reason why they started to see things through the glass. Basically behind the scenes, they would all as a group, take drugs together, therefore making them see a bunch of shit through the glass. This is Amazing! Not only that, this guy is also a retard, the way his mind portrays situations and feelings is so realistic. Also he begins to fear Touko through the cause of the drugs they took in the alley, he starts to think of her endangering his life... ... ... ... IM LOST...Fuck it! 10/10

Overall this anime is the best. Actually, don't watch this, watch "Rail Wars" instead. Thank You

Deleted
    It's spelled "infantile".
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/138/367/9ae.jpg[IMG]

It only had that:
    Hm, an anime about breeding the cast and their children with each other to create more and more powerful soldiers to fight for you? Kinda like Pokemon, only with inbreeding and child soldiers? That's interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is SSY?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    What the hell is SSY?
    Shinsekai Yori ~ (From the New World)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Shinsekai Yori ~ (From the New World)
    I'll have to give it a watch then. Or at least watch the first few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

It only had that:
    I'd watch a Fire Emblem anime so long as it played up the dating sim aspects over the actual combat. At least, Arslan with fifty times the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Started watching Spice and Wolf last night.

Episode 1:

Premise sounds interesting and I'm certainly down to watch more of it, but the first episode didn't do much for me. Holo's constant state of being nude bothered me more than it should, especially since she was so...undefined... breasts generally have nipples and...details...not just slight bumps and that's it. I get why she was nude, but would have vastly preferred her to be dressed after meeting the protagonist. However, I did enjoy the out-of-context quote: 'Either you take those clothes off and leave...'. Hopefully it picks up from here. And, to be clear, I know it's a dialogue heavy show.
    I'm usually the "fan service police" but S&W is one of those series where I felt like the nudity made a lot of sense and was (mostly) tastefully executed. After the first episode she spends most of the anime dressed quite thoroughly to hide her identity, with only occasional nudity. But as others said, it is a relatively slow character-driven drama with lots of medieval economics. Personally I loved it.

As for a rewatch I could opt for something, although I wouldn't join in for SSY. I'm probably going to be watching that with a friend in the upcoming months.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2016-06-22 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I'm usually the "fan service police" but S&W is one of those series where I felt like the nudity made a lot of sense and was (mostly) tastefully executed. After the first episode she spends most of the anime dressed quite thoroughly to hide her identity, with only occasional nudity. But as others said, it is a relatively slow character-driven drama with lots of medieval economics. Personally I loved it.
    Yeah, don't get me wrong, I don't view it as fan service, and, like I said, I understand why she's nude, just...I don't know, her being nude for 3/4ths an episode bothered me. My main complaint is that if you're going to expose her like that, don't have angles so that we are very clearly viewing where her nipples are supposed to be, but they don't exist, well, it just looks weird. Either give me realistic nudity or, ideally, don't. But, hey, after my Haruhi comments, I think we've established that small things bother me more than they should.

When I said "I hope it picks up", I meant "I hope this becomes more interesting to me as it goes among" moreso than "I want more sex and explosions". However, I'm fully aware that it was the introductory episode and don't fault it for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Whats a good anime to watch while cuddling?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.