Old PvP sets in Legion

With Conquest and Honor going away, how does one purchase the old sets...with gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    With Conquest and Honor going away, how does one purchase the old sets...with gold?
    You buy them with Mark of Honor, which is gained from PvP boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    You buy them with Mark of Honor, which is gained from PvP boxes.
    Basically you buy them with honor

blizzard philosophy : let's remove honor and implement ... Mark of Honor ! .. brilliant idea, very original and innovative, it will change everything about pvp folks.

Will these new Mark of Honor replace the spot in the currency tab?....or...and i wince at this....is it going to be something that takes up a spot in my bag.

Will these new Mark of Honor replace the spot in the currency tab?....or...and i wince at this....is it going to be something that takes up a spot in my bag.
    They moved away from bag related currency some expansions ago, Mark of honor will replace honor in your tab most likely.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a stacking item that is awarded from the BG boxes and it's BOA. I suggest to buy any pvp items you'd like for transmog now, while honor is fairly easy to get.

I've been buying up a ton of old PVP sets already xD just to get the looks cataloged in the new mog system... I love to collect crap like this :P
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

It is easier to get old set look in the new system. You can get a full apparance of you class set for 12 marks (12 victories).

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    It is easier to get old set look in the new system. You can get a full apparance of you class set for 12 marks (12 victories).
    Do you get one mark per victory box now? On the early beta I played 100+ games and got a total of 6 marks. Most of those games were victories.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope