Deleted
    It only affects targets with either swp or vt so it will probably be just aoe voidbolt, maybe with a twist, and it has it's own dmg modifier (1+300% sp), voidbolt baseline is (1+220%) and scales with mastery/sinister thoughts.

Will this put mastery further up the totem pole for Legacy of the Void now? Seems they're making all stats very appealing for this spec, which is a pleasant surprise.

Wow. Not only is it a buff, it's a QOL buff! No more Voidform/Voidbolt macros! I'm elated about that.

Elegant design!

Deleted
    If it's not affected by mastery it will nerf mastery a bit, if it is it will buff mastery (together with swp/sinister thoughts buffs). Have to wait for the servers to be up.
    Last edited by mmoc918bec3ce7; 2016-06-22 at 03:27 AM.

the VF/VB combine is awesome, the explosion thing was unexpected lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Wow. Not only is it a buff, it's a QOL buff! No more Voidform/Voidbolt macros! I'm elated about that.

Elegant design!
    Agreed that change is very well designed. Like 3 birds with 1 stone.

Void Eruption is not affected by mastery. Gift horses, mouths, etc.

Deleted
    1 more free button, time to bind shackle undead/mind vision.

When someone gets a chance let us know about the animation.

Deleted
    I don't see any extra animation when activating it, just normal voidform activation.

Voidform no longer is insant? What is this I dont even..
    <inactive>

Cool. I actually quite like Void Eruption. Gives us a nice burst of damage on a few targets. Might make for some interesting choices, i.e. when it's worth delaying other things to throw out a few extra dots and erupt them.

And if I'm reading mind spike correctly, it was nerfed?? But the cap looks like it was removed? So I guess the potential exists to stack up a huge mind spike and cheese an aoe phase as long as you have a different target to mind blast... still seems clunky, and is now significantly worse in most scenarios with the tiny insanity gen.

EDIT: Wtf, Void Eruption has a 2 second hard cast? That can't be right... It'll suck for pvp and suck for tight dot refreshes because it means that first void bolt is 2 seconds later.
    Last edited by Sxq; 2016-06-22 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Voidform no longer is insant? What is this I dont even..
    Yeah this sucks for pvp lol....unless in a bg where you can void eruption a billion targets. THE CHEESE IS REAL
    Last edited by Kretan; 2016-06-22 at 04:18 AM.

I think i just heard xal'atath voice acting.. it sounded female.
    Need to reproduce.
    <inactive>

Need to reproduce.
    xalatath voice acting would be awesome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Need to reproduce.
    Can confirm this. Voice is pretty.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rait View Post
    NO.

Void Bolt (New) For the duration of Voidform, your Void Eruption ability is replaced by Voidbolt: Sends a bolt of pure void energy at the enemy, causing [ 1 + 220% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage and refreshing Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch to their original duration. Requires Voidform. Generates 16 Insanity. Priest - Shadow Spec.

Void Eruption (New) Releases an explosive blast of pure void energy, activating Voidform and causing [ 1 + 300% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage to all enemies afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch. During Voidform, this ability is replaced by Void Bolt. Requires [ 1% of C ] Insanity to activate. Priest - Shadow Spec. All Shadow Orbs. 2 sec cast. 3 sec cooldown.

We just got an extra aoe explosion (sphere of the insanity style) on entering voidform, which is LotV buff and indirect StM nerf, also amazing synergy with both tier set bonusues (the 4 piece burst gonna be juicy as fuck).

edit: Sinister Thoughts (Rank 1) Increases damage done by Void Bolt by 15%.
    That's actually exactly what I said lol

Not sure if intended but Void Eruption also refreshes dots.
    <inactive>

Not sure if intended but Void Eruption also refreshes dots.
    Yup. I think this might be the single best possible change to legion shadow priest they could have possibly done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    Yup. I think this might be the single best possible change to legion shadow priest they could have possibly done.
    Yea its really nice for PvE.

I have yet to test the change in pvp. But more cast time can't be good. The PW:S buff is nice and all but we need better defensives or escape utility. I want Mania reworked.
    <inactive>