So funny thing, went to the GAME in the city to trade in some things like elder scrolls online i never touch and noticed a damn near full que of people trading in the ps3 copy of Destiny. No surprise but they were all buying the ps4 legendary edition. Which was £39.99 last week, is now £50. For Reference Overwatch just released and its £45.

Considering GAME also sell amiibos for up for £15-£25 each based on rarity i cant say im surprised to see them do some gouging to take opportunity at this announcement about no rise of iron for ps3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldve bought it from psn, on sale right now for £41.24/$39.59
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

What is the most OP gun you guys have seen in the Crucible?

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Last year didnt Activision have to hand out hardrives so people could even install TTK?

Don't want to sound like a dick but id rather my experience not get affected by cutting features or content because old gen can't handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Game shouldnt have released on last gen from the start though.
    Well the experience for last gen users has also been hampered from launch as well in varying aspects. Mid combat synth use which has been a common strategy for current gen players cannot effectively be done. Using the menu on current gen is slow as is. On last gen is quite painful.

The devs hope Destiny to last about ten years. Last gen is going to get dropped at some point. I can see argument made for how transitioning up will be handled and that is what the feedback should be about. Complaints about last gen getting ditched at all is just either being obtuse or making drama for the sake of drama.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2016-06-16 at 06:26 AM.

Destiny was released on last gen because the original plan was to release Destiny 2 after a bit which would be next gen only. Course when the problems with development happened that screwed up the whole 10 year plan it was too late to change things so last gen got support longer then it should have.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalfos19 View Post
    What is the most OP gun you guys have seen in the Crucible?
    The Last Word, hate that gun.

Yeah, Destiny should have never launched on last gen consoles. Period. It has literally done nothing but hamper and hold back the game. Bungie is finally ditching last gen with Rise of Iron and all I can say is that it's about damn time. Here's to hoping Destiny 2 will expand even further with the tethers of last gen finally being severed.

So word around E3, Destiny may be coming to PC in the future.

I'd be down to play on PC, especially since some expansions have come out, so now there's actually content with the game. as oppose to when it first came out.

If it comes out for PC i'll be very happy.

Unless I'm able to keep my progress I wouldn't play on PC. Plus I doubt I could stand giving up Playstation exclusive content.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Unless I'm able to keep my progress I wouldn't play on PC. Plus I doubt I could stand giving up Playstation exclusive content.
    yea I had played on PS4 up til right before the 1st expansion, but than I sold my console and games. So I'd buy it again for PC, especially since I never play shooters on a console anymore. lol

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    That's fair i guess. To be fair, the exclusive content is meh overall.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovenIt View Post

I'd be down to play on PC, especially since some expansions have come out, so now there's actually content with the game. as oppose to when it first came out.
    You do realize things like this have been said since before Destiny even launched right? So I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    You do realize things like this have been said since before Destiny even launched right? So I'll believe it when I see it.
    Nope, I don't really pay attention to "news" about too many games. I had a ps4 at the time of release too, so I didn't even think to see if there'd be a pc version since I was playing Console regardless.

It'd make sense to have a PC version though, a game like this could flourish in the PC Community. Not sure why they didn't just take the extra effort to make it compatible.

Nope, I don't really pay attention to "news" about too many games. I had a ps4 at the time of release too, so I didn't even think to see if there'd be a pc version since I was playing Console regardless.

It'd make sense to have a PC version though, a game like this could flourish in the PC Community. Not sure why they didn't just take the extra effort to make it compatible.
    The entire UI as a whole is very PCish...I would love for it to go to PC because then I would probably play it more, however the rumor has been going on far too long for it to actually be a reality at this point.

Deleted

awesome! i bought it on xbox360 because i had no interest in buying an xboxone, but havent touched it in ages, dont want to buy any DLC for 360 version, but id buy it all if it released for pc!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    awesome! i bought it on xbox360 because i had no interest in buying an xboxone, but havent touched it in ages, dont want to buy any DLC for 360 version, but id buy it all if it released for pc!
    Yea I grinded pretty hard for a couple months when it first released, but than I never picked it up again, and soon thereafter sold my PS4 to put that money back into my new PC Build :P

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. Rumors like this have been around since before Destiny launched. And if they don't bring it to PC by the time Destiny 2 comes out, then you can probably bet that it will never get a PC release.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. Rumors like this have been around since before Destiny launched. And if they don't bring it to PC by the time Destiny 2 comes out, then you can probably bet that it will never get a PC release.
    I think of them like the the WoW for console posts.

While I would jump over if available for Windows, I will not hold my breath for such.

I was clearing my PS3 HDD of everything thats not games, including stuff i own on ps4 now and when i went to my psn downloads to regrab stuff like p3 and i noticed even if you bought the legendary edition you still need to use codes to register the dlc through psn to add it to your accunt. Since those codes are still in the wild after dropping ps3 support i wonder if it will go cross buy for the taken king or they will just eventually stop registering them when support drops completely?