Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Whats a good anime to watch while cuddling?
    don't think your dakimakura cares too much
    also this is the first result on google images for me

she and her cat was a nice short

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    don't think your dakimakura cares too much
    also this is the first result on google images for me

she and her cat was a nice short
    I was asking because i recently got a girlfriend, FINALLY! and i needed some anime to watch tonight while cuddling, was going to watch Clannad + Clannad Afterstory
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was asking because i recently got a girlfriend, FINALLY! and i needed some anime to watch tonight while cuddling, was going to watch Clannad + Clannad Afterstory
    So does this GF actually watch anime or are you about to suprise her with massive weeb powers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    So does this GF actually watch anime or are you about to suprise her with massive weeb powers?
    Yea shes a cosplayer and she watches alot of anime too, i don't have TV in my room so anime it is XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Let's watch S&W, guys.
    I wouldn't mind watching it again. I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Why stick to a schedule when there are Ohana, Minko and Yuina?
    Basically this. I think it was like episode 7 or 8 where I gave up on keeping with the rewatch schedule and binged the rest of the series over two sittings. I started rewatching it after rewatching SSY yet again in one go, but I was in the mood for something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    We should do Katanagatari. Or SSY.
    I don't think I could rewatch Katanagatari just yet since I finished it a few weeks ago. I just finished an SSY rewatch last week maybe? I would like to watch something with the thread, though, since the discussions are always fun. I could definitely watch Spice & Wolf again. We could start a poll and nominate 3-5 shows each then narrow it down to the top 5 or 10 for a final voting poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea shes a cosplayer and she watches alot of anime too, i don't have TV in my room so anime it is XD
    10/10 .

My current list of "really want to rewatch" shows:
    • Kill la Kill
    • Nagi no Asukara
    • Punch Line
    • Spice & Wolf
    • Steins;Gate (sorta want to watch it, sorta don't cause it might not be as good the second time)

My current list of "been on hold or PTW too long" shows:
    • Akatsuki no Yona (put on hold once she started building her team and the show got boring asf)
    • Clannad (I've gotten through episode 8 I think and the art style is really jarring, plus it just didn't catch my attention)
    • Code Geass (first few episodes have failed to catch me several times)
    • Hanasaku Iroha movie (was rewatching the show to build up to this)
    • Kaichou wa Maid-sama (not sure why I haven't started this yet)
    • Shirobako (MAL says I watched 2 episodes but I know it was at least 6 or 7, it's boring)
    • White Album (keep wanting to watch it because people say WA2 is better but I thought WA2 was insanely overrated)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    [*]Clannad (I've gotten through episode 8 I think and the art style is really jarring, plus it just didn't catch my attention)
    I can't even get through the first half of the first episode.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Baby Daddy instead of clannad, if she wasnt here no way in hell i'd be watching it
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2016-06-22 at 06:07 AM.

I've been meaning to watch Katanagatari for a while as well, but that seems very off the table. I've also been debating rewatching Samurai Champloo, which I think is great but I'm not sure how many people would like it in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    [*]Steins;Gate (sorta want to watch it, sorta don't cause it might not be as good the second time)
    Just as good the second, and third.. and fourth. Would watch a fifth.

[*]Code Geass (first few episodes have failed to catch me several times)
    You fucking what mate.

[*]Shirobako (MAL says I watched 2 episodes but I know it was at least 6 or 7, it's boring)
    You fucking what mate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Words of Radiance - Jesus. That was a ride.

To be quite honest I couldn't believe Jasnah died, I was so frustrated. I found myself thinking "if only Jasnah were here..." so many times. Thank god she's not dead. She's great.

I didn't like Shallan that much in the first book, but I definitely liked her here. The revelation that her father never actually killed her mother was surprising, and quite depressing.

Kaladin disappointed me a lot for most of the book, but that was all made up when he fucking became a Radiant holy shit that was the coolest shit ever. I was so pissed Syl died, I knew she had to come back.

And holy shit the climax. Pretty much the entire time I kept thinking how fucking cool this would look as an anime. When Dalinar was fighting against Szeth in the storms, man that'd look so cool. And then Kaladin and Szeth's fight in the air... it was like I was reading Dragonball Z. Absolutely amazing.

I would kill a man to see this animated by a studio like Madhouse. This stuff is insane. Syl is best girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Words of Radiance - Jesus. That was a ride.

To be quite honest I couldn't believe Jasnah died, I was so frustrated. I found myself thinking "if only Jasnah were here..." so many times. Thank god she's not dead. She's great.

I didn't like Shallan that much in the first book, but I definitely liked her here. The revelation that her father never actually killed her mother was surprising, and quite depressing.

Kaladin disappointed me a lot for most of the book, but that was all made up when he fucking became a Radiant holy shit that was the coolest shit ever. I was so pissed Syl died, I knew she had to come back.

And holy shit the climax. Pretty much the entire time I kept thinking how fucking cool this would look as an anime. When Dalinar was fighting against Szeth in the storms, man that'd look so cool. And then Kaladin and Szeth's fight in the air... it was like I was reading Dragonball Z. Absolutely amazing.

I would kill a man to see this animated by a studio like Madhouse. This stuff is insane. Syl is best girl.
    Yeah, The ending fight is pure anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Yeah, The ending fight is pure anime.
    WTB book 3 already. Too bad it's only like half done and will likely take a few more years to be finished. Then again, it's going to be one of those books so worth the wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    WTB book 3 already. Too bad it's only like half done and will likely take a few more years to be finished. Then again, it's going to be one of those books so worth the wait.
    http://imgur.com/w1o16TL

10+ Year Old Account
    Run while you still can.

- - - Updated - - -

[*]Shirobako (MAL says I watched 2 episodes but I know it was at least 6 or 7, it's boring)
    You're out of the club now mate, get in the fucking bin with Hemo.

- - - Updated - - -

Magi 310 - Magi redheads BEST GIRLS.

The episodes I watched were boring and the characters were boring

fite me irl

10+ Year Old Account
    The episodes I watched were boring and the characters were boring

fite me irl
    ill rek u cunt

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi 308 - Morgiana trying to get a signal may be one of the greatest things to ever happen in Magi.

>Refrigerator

What the fuck.

Magi is literally insane.

HAHA A FUCKING COMMERCIAL WITH A FREE MINI-FRIDGE. ALIBABA PLEASE.

YUNAN AND ARBA. This fight is intense.

309 - Arba's burnt up face. Jeez.

FACE EXPLOSION. Brutal.

Holy shit though, how powerful can she be.

Arba's tits confirmed best.

Her face on page 14 is freaking adorable.

Her looking up at "Solomon" was another adorable face.

OH SHIT MORGIANA IN THE BACKGROUND LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING BEAST. FUCK YEAH.

SO FUCKING HYPE RIGHT NOW.

SHE'S PERFECT.

Arba's face on the last panel. Jesus.

310 - MORGIANA DON'T FUCK AROUND.

MORGIANA IS PURE BEAST MODE.

That was so satisfying to read.

Magi is the closest something can come to TTGL at this point. Except the build up is even weirder and better.