Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ahahah Notter doesn't even condemn THIS.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can /pol/ be wrong just once? Just once?

I am starting to believe the chans are the home of some ancient order of prophets of a mad god that can predict the future through memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    If they're so afraid that "thew jew will poison the water", they are more than welcome to refuse them and die of thirst.
    I think they forgot Israel is under no obligation to give them water, electricity or food.
    maybe they should be reminded.
    You misspelled "Nutter"
    Mother pus bucket!

Lol.. a jew.. telling people.. to start poisoning well's.. oh the irony. Please make it stop, I can't take it anymore .

Seriously though, how dumb can you be? Also that water company is scummy as fuck.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-06-22 at 07:33 AM.

Could it be that this article is made up?

http://www.israellycool.com/2016/06/...tinians-water/
    http://www.israellycool.com/2016/06/...own-the-truth/

I don't believe in it quite honestly, therefore I am not going to condemn something I do not believe is the truth.
    Last edited by Fokstar; 2016-06-22 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    How does one get so blinded by zeal and hate?
    They start by believing the quran

Any story about jewish people and poison is most likely faked. I learned this in school.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    They start by believing the quran
    But but.... This is about a rabbi....OOOOOOoooh i see what you did there! Clever!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Any story about jewish people and poison is most likely faked. I learned this in school.
    You learned weird things in school.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ahahah Notter doesn't even condemn THIS.
    I did.
    i said we should stop giving them water if they wanna make up stories about jews.

oh wait..
    you actually believe what they're saying...
    you poor soul.

But but.... This is about a rabbi....OOOOOOoooh i see what you did there! Clever!

- - - Updated - - -

You learned weird things in school.
    Would you be kind enough to let us know who this rabbi is? Rabbi Shlomo Whodoesntexist

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=762&doc_id=18213

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...d-libel-457258

The whole thing is made up. Even the picture in the article is of another person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrael_Eichler

Nice to see how you easily fall for something like this.

PS Looks like someone already edited the article and cut the picture out...
    Last edited by Fokstar; 2016-06-22 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    I did.
    i said we should stop giving them water if they wanna make up stories about jews.

oh wait..
    you actually believe what they're saying...
    you poor soul.
    Ahah, here's a guy actively advocating the starvation of an entire population, talking about someone else's soul.

Notter, you ARE one of the reason why terrorism exists. Go look at a mirror and repeat that one hundred times. Innocent people die also because of extremists like yourself.

Dont worry about my soul. Worry about yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fokstar View Post
    Would you be kind enough to let us know who this rabbi is? Rabbi Shlomo Whodoesntexist

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=762&doc_id=18213

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co...d-libel-457258

The whole thing is made up. Even the picture in the article is of another person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrael_Eichler

Nice to see how you easily fall for something like this.

PS Looks like someone already edited the article and cut the picture out...
    Your post is irrelevant to the post you quoted. Rephrase your question and I'll be happy to help you.

If the shoe was on the other foot there would be no story here. Also the water would already be poisoned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    If the shoe was on the other foot there would be no story here. Also the water would already be poisoned.
    Of course. In the world of twisted propaganda, Islamic terrorism is excused and accepted.

Reality is a different thing obviously, but hey... The important thing is opening your mouth and let the air out isn't it hiricine?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's illegal for them to dig wells, that is stupid and horrible. May as well tell them they arent allow to cook too

Your post is irrelevant to the post you quoted. Rephrase your question and I'll be happy to help you.
    I actually think that it's totally relevant, and there is no need for me to quote every single post of yours for that.
    But I am happy to help you ,dear.
    Your post states "it is about a rabbi" and your previous post is that Notter doesn't condemn THIS.
    I asked you to let us know who that rabbi is, assuming it is a real character that exists, and his name is Shlomo Mlmd.
    And I also said that the whole thing is made up, so not sure why anyone has to condemn a made up story.
    Can you help me now?

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    Lets over react and blame all the jewish people.
    Uhm no. But let's blame the Israeli Right Wing landgrabbers who are fueling this shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokstar View Post
    I actually think that it's totally relevant, and there is no need for me to quote every single post of yours for that.
    But I am happy to help you ,dear.
    Your post states "it is about a rabbi" and your previous post is that Notter doesn't condemn THIS.
    I asked you to let us know who that rabbi is, assuming it is a real character that exists, and his name is Shlomo Mlmd.
    And I also said that the whole thing is made up, so not sure why anyone has to condemn a made up story.
    Can you help me now?
    No, you see, mr. skillislam replied to a post saying "how do you get this amount of zeal" targeted at the increasingly extreme orthodox jewish component of Israeli society with a comment about the Quran.
    It was obviously a clever use of terminologies, playing along the lines of clashing ideologies. Your reply to my post was specifically aimed at this particular event described in the OP.
    Something that never crossed my mind when I wrote the original post you replied to.
    As such, youre focusing on an irrelevant point.

No, you see, mr. skillislam replied to a post saying "how do you get this amount of zeal" targeted at the increasingly extreme orthodox jewish component of Israeli society with a comment about the Quran.
    It was obviously a clever use of terminologies, playing along the lines of clashing ideologies. Your reply to my post was specifically aimed at this particular event described in the OP.
    Something that never crossed my mind when I wrote the original post you replied to.
    As such, youre focusing on an irrelevant point.
    Increasingly extreme orthodox Jewish component?
    Huh?
    Are you not confusing anything?
    Orthodox Jews in their majority don't even except the existence of Israel and don't serve in the army, so not sure what component you are referring to.
    Anyway, not sure why this whole thread even exists, unless it is for a comic relief reason.

So...
    Guess what?
    remember when we didn't believe these anti-sematic accusations because they were obviously lies?

at least Abu Mazan had the balls to admit it was lies.
    So i will now retract what i said about how we should stop giving them waters to teach them a lesson about lying.

And I hope @Djalil would maybe have some thinking with himself about trusting ANYTHING that comes out of Palestinians
    but i won't keep my hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Jesus christ i get that you have deadpool as an avatar but do you have to act like a sociopath?
    don't be butthurt cause your husbandu lied.