Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#EWdF is the setup I'd recommend for leveling.
    The ones you can switch is T1, where all three talents are viable and T4, depending on how much you feel you need SW to survive.
    Thanks for providing that.

What type of rotation would you recommend with that setup?

Deleted
    When using Fervor of Battle, you just discard Slam for Whirlwind even on single target, yes?

Btw, if you guys want to see how Arms plays on an actual raid boss, here we have Krosus and High Botanist Tel'arn from the Raid testing yesterday.
    Could you share the logs for this fight? Please?
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Deleted

Btw, if you guys want to see how Arms plays on an actual raid boss, here we have Krosus and High Botanist Tel'arn from the Raid testing yesterday.
    What's up with those healing meters?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    When using Fervor of Battle, you just discard Slam for Whirlwind even on single target, yes?
    Based on the current state of artifact traits and scaling, I'd say yeah.

If I'm not entirely wrong the DPR for Slam and WW should be as following (with filled out artifact):
    Slam: 13,8 Weapon Damage/Rage
    WW: 11,04 / 12 (Crit) WD/R
    WW - Fervor of Battler: 15,456 / 16,8 WD/R

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    Could you share the logs for this fight? Please?
    Our logger forgot to do so, so we don't have any logs of this testing, sorry.

If you take Fervor you simply replace Slam with WW in the rotation.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Slam is such garbage.

just curious, was that sham ele or enh?

It was great fun watching your stream, although I don't understand a word of Swedish

I don't quite like Heroic charge, but the way you did it I suppose it's not going to be too hard, with a nice swing and gcd timer. That being said, I hope that the WW rotation is the preferred rotation come live, I don't quite like having to do an over 80 APM rotation while looking out for the raid abilities.

However, is there a level of Haste/Crit that we may never have to use it or very rarely have to use it? Is it achievable by second/third tier?

Also, I saw that you swapped gear pieces as the set bonuses are useless for WW rotation. Do you have an optimal gear set in mind for prepatch?

Quote Originally Posted by PossibleBit View Post
    Based on the current state of artifact traits and scaling, I'd say yeah.

If I'm not entirely wrong the DPR for Slam and WW should be as following (with filled out artifact):
    Slam: 13,8 Weapon Damage/Rage
    WW: 11,04 / 12 (Crit) WD/R
    WW - Fervor of Battler: 15,456 / 16,8 WD/R
    And if you think about, Will of the First King will provide more rage. The only downside here i think is that the WW damage trait will be one of the last to pick...

Quote Originally Posted by kimicate View Post
    And if you think about, Will of the First King will provide more rage. The only downside here i think is that the WW damage trait will be one of the last to pick...
    Not last by any means, but it will be in the middle section which will require artifact knowledge to afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Not last by any means, but it will be in the middle section which will require artifact knowledge to afford.
    http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...AbDIAAAAAAAAAA

am i doing it wrong?

Deleted
    And the next one you take is the WW trait, making it 17-19 out of 34. I would say that's somewhere in the middle.

So.. Do people believe Arms will be good enough for end raiding? I'd hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    So.. Do people believe Arms will be good enough for end raiding? I'd hope so!
    I think we all hope so. Ultimately though, will depend on what level of raiding you're looking at, how tuning ultimately shakes up, a comparison of Arms vs Fury specifically in terms of the fights in the first raid tier and their overall strengths regarding them, and (of course) the inevitable patch with nerfs/buffs that drops 1-2 days/weeks after the first raid tier opens.

http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#EWdF is the setup I'd recommend for leveling.
    The ones you can switch is T1, where all three talents are viable and T4, depending on how much you feel you need SW to survive.
    Do mobs last long enough in execute phase for In For The Kill to be worth it while you are leveling?

Deleted
    They did say that specs have to be within 5% of each other because its all so finely tuned now with the artifact power. Their example used was if fire was 15% ahead of the other specs, they would nerf it down to 5% so it doesn't make such a huge difference. Remember that once artifact is deeply developed, you get 20 points for 1% damage per point. It will never be worth it for raiders to change specs so freely, especially as those points are costing exponentially more and trait 34 already costs 3.5million? Or something along those lines, then another 20points that keep scaling that high is going to be ridiculous. Balance in Legion for all intense and purposes should be good across the entire expansion and they must make justified changes to specs falling behind.

Knowing how blizzard used to balance, its a valid concern how it actually will end up.

No, that's right.

I call it the middle because of the breakpoints. The first one comes at 13 traits, and makes the jump from 1,000 to 6,840, which is your first point of Precise Strikes. That cost pales in comparison to your actual last point which will cost 1,245,840 up from 946,660. Big difference between the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Do mobs last long enough in execute phase for In For The Kill to be worth it while you are leveling?
    Yes, mainly because Execute costs so much rage that you're not going to use it on every mob. You could, but if a cheaper ability will kill them, it's better to save that rage for follow-on targets. There also aren't any good alternatives for leveling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    They did say that specs have to be within 5% of each other because its all so finely tuned now with the artifact power. Their example used was if fire was 15% ahead of the other specs, they would nerf it down to 5% so it doesn't make such a huge difference.
    Big issue with that idea is that it requires them to evaluate the specs after players have already invested in them. If the spec still ends up 5% ahead, sure, they might still end up ahead, but what if it ends up 5% behind? What happens if it's tuned to be 5% ahead when using a specific combination of traits or a legendary effect you don't have? It's a nice thing to say but balancing isn't that fine when this many moving parts are involved.

Deleted
    Oh, I know they won't make anything even resembling balance as they never have. I'm just saying what they have stated.
    Bottom line is though after our 34 you get another 20 with 1% dmg per. First tier may be sketchy, but second onward should be fine.

I need to get all the normal traits (34) before unlock the 10% increase damage? Dont like Defensive Measure...