Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They'd probably get into what mistakes they made with wod and why they won't do it again....but they will.

Deleted
    The new patch, generic stuff about the future of the game, Warcraft 1-3 HD remakes, QA, pershaps a new feature to talk about, film sequel talk maybe

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I could have sworn I read somewhere that a Warcraft remake was in the works. If so I imagine there would be some news on that, but I might have imagined it!
    I think they were considering porting it to win10.

Warcraft 2 in the make btw, they definitely wanna keep those movies coming.

At most an announcement of work on legacy servers beginning.

New caster animations imo
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

*woops accidentally misread the title*

Probably just patch content and the future plans they have for Legion. Blizzard did finally retract their desire to make yearly expansions that came out every 2 years, thank God. With a longer expansion life there could be a lot more content to talk about.
    Last edited by Xtacle; 2016-06-22 at 12:43 AM.

I hope they announce the next movie

Deleted
    Warcraft 1-2-3 packed in one game with updated models,iu and stuff...

GO TAKE MY MONEY !!!

Deleted
    people arent really reading the thread are they?
    this is all about the warcraft part of blizzcon, not about diablo/overwatch etc.

honestly. i dont know. i guess they could only have a really small warcraft part this year and just talk about legion patches. last years diablo part was really small for example too because they hadnt really anything to talk about. i feel warcraft is going to be the same this year. some stuff about patches and done nothing else, would be my guess.

Honestly this Blizzcon is shaping up to be kind of small and uneventful.

They'll reveal new worgen and goblin models. In Legion even rabbit has better model than cata races...

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    So, Blizzcon seems like there won't be much coming this time around. Movie is out, Legion will have been out. So what will blizz have of Warcraft outside of maybe some 7.1 stuff.

IMO, we may get some announcement that isn't related to WoW... Obv we will get a Hearthstone xpac. But maybe we will get a Warcraft 1/2/3 remaster (or any of them individually. Or maybe an entirely new spinoff game (warcraft fighters pls) but that seems unlikely.

What do you think we will get from Warcraft at blizzcon 16?
    I think it will be a bunch of updates to everything.

They have been hiring for an unnannounced Diablo project, so I expect an announcement there. 75/25. Hopefully an expansion.

Definitely a new Hearthstone DLC.

Possibly a big eSport announcement.

Perhaps new maps or characters for Overwatch.

The movie will take up a big chunk of the opening.

New HOTS legendaries or whatever they are.

Big Legion Q&A's. POSSIBLY the next big patch previews.

A new movie would be possible. Warcraft will be jerked off over, Metzen will bellow "LOKTAR" from the stage and cry when he speaks of the movie.

They have a TV show coming to Netflix "this fall" - could be the big reveal.

The Starcraft team need a new project...

Warcraft will be in the Q&A's, and possibly a patch preview. They'll be two and a half months from Legion dropping, it's too soon for anything bigger than the next patch.

Oh - and hopefully the W3 with higher res is released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Diablo Expansion pack. Hearthstone expansion packs. New Heroes of the Storm content. Overwatch and new heroes, maps, etc. Possibly flesh out the first content patch in WoW or announce the 2nd content patch which is a Raid. Could even announce another new piece of IP.

I'd love to see a new IP, but there's been no hiring for a large team, other than the unnanounced D3 project. Unless the Starcraft team has been working on something.

Deleted
    Movie stuff
    Hearthstone expansion / adventure
    Diablo expansion
    New Overwatch maps/heroes/modes

I'm actually wondering what they'll announce at all. SC2:LotV and OW were launched pretty recently. The LoE for HS also. Then Legion... So what? It has been pretty quiet in the D3-side these times so maybe something there but I can't see any big announcement coming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    They'll reveal new worgen and goblin models.
    Ah, if only... A man can dream!

I'm thinking we'll just get a few small bits of WoW news. Nothing major. I'd like them to either announce or shut down the notion of vanilla/legacy servers. The internet tug of war over Blizzard's chances of doing it or not is getting tiresome.

I'd like to hear something about Overwatch, maybe Diablo as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't recall Blizzard being into remaster stuff ?

As for WoW I believe it will be one of those Blizzcon with no WoW expansion, it happened sometimes. Presentation of a new content patch could do the trick for me. Assuming it's a good patch like Sunwell or Throne of Thunder, not random stuff like rehash (Zul Aman patch). Q&A on WoW.

As for Warcraft, talks on how the movie was successful maybe the future of the Warcraft franchise, that's it, they have lots of other games now to talk about.

And if they are planning something for legacy/old world they will talk about it at Blizzcon or pretty much never.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-06-22 at 11:54 AM.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, Blizzcon seems like there won't be much coming this time around. Movie is out, Legion will have been out. So what will blizz have of Warcraft outside of maybe some 7.1 stuff.

IMO, we may get some announcement that isn't related to WoW... Obv we will get a Hearthstone xpac. But maybe we will get a Warcraft 1/2/3 remaster (or any of them individually. Or maybe an entirely new spinoff game (warcraft fighters pls) but that seems unlikely.

Likely the patch content that's on the table.

7.1 will go to PTR around the time Legion comes out. They will cover some 7.2 info I guess.

My bet is on a WC1-2-3 remake. Maybe some legacy server stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    I think it will mainly be a new Diablo game as the big reveal, since they've been hiring for that for ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    They have been hiring for an unnannounced Diablo project, so I expect an announcement there. 75/25. Hopefully an expansion.
    I also think they will reveal something about Diablo, but I don't think it's an expansion as there are 5 job openings on their website under the diablo section with "Unannounced Project" in the job title.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    Diablo MMO ! (i love to dream, but wow would always block that )
    Yes a diablo MMO maybe.