Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Heya guys, just thought I would let you all know a guy over on Twitch by the name of truedusk is looking to give out a key (random roll) at 100 concurrent viewers, get over there and follow and try to win a key!

Quote Originally Posted by psykoe View Post
    Heya guys, just thought I would let you all know a guy over on Twitch by the name of truedusk is looking to give out a key (random roll) at 100 concurrent viewers, get over there and follow and try to win a key!
    I hope your channel gets popular for that one key, but it will drop down prety quickly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huan View Post
    The 30Th of August is coming, and still some people is trying to sell those keys for $200. Such a idiotic situation. I cannot understand people who pay that price as well. But off course, we should "never underestimate the power of human stupidity"...
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

7+ Year Old Account
    let me tell you something else...for the guy who start this thread ... i win 5 days ago a beta key after 2 quests im stuck because is a bug on Illidari Alies quest who is ignored by staff even in this days 3 updates comes none of them fix it.....i think they focus on a advanced raids and not waisting them time with quest from started area ..so if u get a beta this days is usless cause u stuck in started areas ...im just loging from time to time to see if i get gren light to go foward but all i see a bunch of disperate dudes like me cryng " please fix Illidari Alies Quest so folks if u dont have beta ur not losing anything....is more frustrated to have it and been stuck at begining...

10+ Year Old Account
    well i entered this MMO-C contest. fingers crossed... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Messinna View Post
    let me tell you something else...for the guy who start this thread ... i win 5 days ago a beta key after 2 quests im stuck because is a bug on Illidari Alies quest who is ignored by staff even in this days 3 updates comes none of them fix it.....i think they focus on a advanced raids and not waisting them time with quest from started area ..so if u get a beta this days is usless cause u stuck in started areas ...im just loging from time to time to see if i get gren light to go foward but all i see a bunch of disperate dudes like me cryng " please fix Illidari Alies Quest so folks if u dont have beta ur not losing anything....is more frustrated to have it and been stuck at begining...
    Dude. Already told you in the other thread bugs aren't fixed until a build is out it can't be done with a hotfix. They already said on the forums they are going to fix it next build. They are not ignoring anything.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745066439#12

If you don't know how the testing process works I feel the beta key was wasted on you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    mmo-champion is having another give away!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...We-re-Prepared
    This is more like it, it will be tough for bots to get round that requirement.

Deleted
    Apperently my boyfriend won a beta key from blizzard 4 days ago, he didnt check his email.

I guess i can play it when he isnt around.... xD

Edit: Its also the only contest he entered, sadface
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-06-20 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    This is more like it, it will be tough for bots to get round that requirement.
    sarcasm right? This is the problem I have with giveaways. Just give them to people who opt in, stop this middle man BS

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    sarcasm right? This is the problem I have with giveaways. Just give them to people who opt in, stop this middle man BS
    The middleman will always be there, because its marketing for blizzard to get people to want something and talk about it, aswell as blizzard giving something back to the community websites that supports blizzard and write news about their games etc.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    The middleman will always be there, because its marketing for blizzard to get people to want something and talk about it, aswell as blizzard giving something back to the community websites that supports blizzard and write news about their games etc.
    You are a very smart person. We need more of you around
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Let's be honest. The people saying they should give out keys in this way or that way are the people who want it to be basically "They should give out keys so that I am guaranteed a key". These same people are people who are not even going to Beta test the game or report anything but rather just play it as if it's a demo and I think that's where a lot of the butthurt comes from.

I'll be honest and say that I am salty I do not have a key. And honestly I'd be one of those people who would play it but I do report any bugs I end up coming across. But I do not by any means feel that I m obligated to get a key.

At the end of the day like the previous poster said it's creates a lot buzz around the game. Even if they are not selling the keys then its still good news for them that people are rabid enough to play that they are willing to spend 200 to just play a few weeks. Attention is attention and that's not gonna change.

So at the end of the day let's all just chill the fuck out and if you get a key then cool. If not then it isn't a loss because it you will either not bother with it so you don't ruin the game for yourself or get too invested only for it to be wiped out. Better off farming gold to play for free. It would be dope to get a key but it's not the end of the world at least I realized

Blizzard should be doing an open beta by now. They made the mistake of not doing this for WOD, and we seen how that worked out for them when WOD was released. I hope open beta happens soon. I really don't want the pain to go through the first two or three days WOD in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshock View Post
    Blizzard should be doing an open beta by now. They made the mistake of not doing this for WOD, and we seen how that worked out for them when WOD was released. I hope open beta happens soon. I really don't want the pain to go through the first two or three days WOD in Legion.
    There will never be a open beta for wow except for the vanilla version before release way back when, don't get hopes up.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

you mean how if they had an open beta, people would see how awful wod is and not buy it?

Then don't buy the game. Wait and see what people say about it or take the risk .

10+ Year Old Account
    blizzheart contest ended today

bnet: Adimaru #2805

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard should be doing an open beta by now.
    Yeah no. They tried that before. It was called MoP Beta access for anyone who committed to sub for a year. And while tons of folks got to do "beta" what it really was is early access to a super populated server that was a huge mess.

Additionally, it didn't generate nearly as much "beta testing" data that was useful seeing how much tuning happened in MoP.

The system is fine the way it is now.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Agreed. Open betas serve no other purpose aside from advertising/stress test. The people begging are not gonna test shit.