Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think he was expecting your follower to come running in and have a mission out in the world or something. Not the ones for your artifact weapons or the ones that pop up as you get further in your order hall missions, aka class missions. The order hall table, aka class hall table and wow, there's class missions. When you look at them in your quest log what do I see, I currently have 2 missions under class missions, both that started out as table missions and then gave me actual quests to progression story, lore, etc.... so I really don't know what else he was expecting. Also being that you get the entry quest to each zone from the mission table on the 2nd tab. So I'm guessing its one of those many?!?!?!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Apparently.

Blizzard stated in response to the outrage that Mission Tables would be present and a "thing". They said they knew that Garrisons didn;t work out liek they expected and having followers go out and do the content for you was a bad decision. They SAID in Legion that tables were different.. that they went out and scouted FOR you and then came back with intel for you to act upon.. i.e. go out and do the damn content yourself.

The OH mission tables are JUST like Garrison tables in that you will spend a LOT of time leveling, gearing, sending out on regular gouge my eyeballs out mission that don't do SHIT. But you HAVE to do them in order to progress. You WILL port back to your OH in order to send the next one out ASAP because you HAVE to.

It is JUST like Garrison tables and just as ingrained.. I'd argue you are MORE forced to do these missions than in WoD.
    Isn't there only like 10 quests to do for the class hall questline that are mandatoty?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Isn't there only like 10 quests to do for the class hall questline that are mandatoty?
    Artifact Power reward missions alone make them mandatory.

Go to Farahlon you'll find plenty of those quests there
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Why don't they take the follower table out of WoW and make a spin-off facebook game where you can get a loot with 2 clicks and a 6-hour wait and let people interested in playing MMORPGs actually ... play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Why don't they take the follower table out of WoW and make a spin-off facebook game where you can get a loot with 2 clicks and a 6-hour wait and let people interested in playing MMORPGs actually ... play the game?
    Oh man, what an original and accurate take! I sure am lolling over here!
    Beta Club Brosquad

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes because as we all know, they are the only source of AP.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Yes because as we all know, they are the only source of AP.
    No... we know that it takes something like 4.5 million AP to simply fill out your traits. Every source of AP will be deemed absolutely necessary to progress.

As people start to burn out of doing the same world quests ad naseum... they will resent feeling like they HAVE to do them all to stay competitive. Since OH Mission Tables are identical in every way to those in Garrisons.. there is already a burn out of that style of unwanted content.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Optional does not mean Mandatory. If you're a Mythic raider, then they are absolutely mandatory but that's the choice you make to keep your raid spot

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Optional does not mean Mandatory. If you're a Mythic raider, then they are absolutely mandatory but that's the choice you make to keep your raid spot
    I suppose flying is optional too, if it's available... and yet the argument from anti-flyers is "We are forced to to stay competetive".

Good luck with that on live when people start bitching a fit about having to do missions, level the Order Halls, grind resources because you have to replenish the troops and pay for research, missions, etc.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose flying is optional too, if it's available... and yet the argument from anti-flyers is "We are forced to to stay competetive".

Good luck with that on live when people start bitching a fit about having to do missions, level the Order Halls, grind resources because you have to replenish the troops and pay for research, missions, etc.
    Those people crying doesn't affect me at all. You definitely don't need flying, there's flight points. There's a difference between a want and a need. Learn to distinguish

Class campaigns of Legion = Garrison Hall Campaigns.

Once you are done there is nothing left than side missions here and there and most send you to dungeons lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Class campaigns of Legion = Garrison Hall Campaigns.

Once you are done there is nothing left than side missions here and there and most send you to dungeons lol.
    That's what all those quests in your Inn were. Really not seeing the difference in class halls and garrisons.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    "Jesus relax, the game is still in alpha." "Jesus relax, there's still a month..../a week/ a day left till launch". Wonder when is it suitable to have concerns. Afaik such "major" things rarely are implemented in beta, they would've been included in alpha if they were to take place. Beta is often just for tweaking stuff out and making sure things run well.

This argument always cracks me up. You are on MMO-champion. The chance of Blizzard reading and reacting to your "feedback" posts here is just not going to happen. If you want to use the "we need to provide feedback for Blizz" argument about criticizing then you are doing it in the wrong spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanesia24 View Post
    The chance of Blizzard reading and reacting to your "feedback" posts here is just not going to happen
    You better think again before posting stuff like this.
    The latter part i can't comment on, however it's well-known that Blues read MMO Threads.
    And Blues also post on rare occasions.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the new daily system is what gets you in the world. The new missions are more polished and refined. Both are completely optional. I like that the missions appear to be more focused and less about just throwing random minions at them. I don't think the mission table was really the problem with garrisons in WoD anyway. The problem was being able to customize your town in such a way that you never had to leave.

After me telling people it's in the opposite direction of what WoD did, hearing it's the same still here... I'm honestly embarrassed now.

:|

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Pretty sure the new daily system is what gets you in the world. The new missions are more polished and refined. Both are completely optional. I like that the missions appear to be more focused and less about just throwing random minions at them. I don't think the mission table was really the problem with garrisons in WoD anyway. The problem was being able to customize your town in such a way that you never had to leave.
    I think the biggest problem was that aside from garrison missions there was no way to progress your character outside of raids after a certain point. If they had just given us compelling content to get us out into the world I don't think garrisons would have gotten the backlash they did. The problem was that Blizzard used them to replace content rather than augment it.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    Hi,

there is a weekly mythic dungeon mission, which ask you to kill a mythic dungeon boss, reward is a dungeon mythic cache.

There is also the 2 weeks raidmission, but instead giving you the cache directly it gives you a quest killing a specific raid boss, as reward you will get a raid cache. (for me its tagged as "raidfinder")
    Basically those are nothing new though like I've been saying for months. All of this "Legion is different, the mission table sends you out to do things!" is basically just that they took the millions of garrison npcs and shoved them into the table to make it look different. Legion Class Halls are garrisons without profession buildings and mine etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    You better think again before posting stuff like this.
    The latter part i can't comment on, however it's well-known that Blues read MMO Threads.
    And Blues also post on rare occasions.
    Barely. They glance occasionally, and they barely look at the forums nowadays so the odds they look here more than every so often is only something they want you to think.

I have yet to find a mission that sends me out in the world. But then again I only do a fraction of missions compared to WoD. Luckily there is enough else to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

Barely. They glance occasionally, and they barely look at the forums nowadays so the odds they look here more than every so often is only something they want you to think.
    You can't prove that because you can't know that. Nobody knows how active Blizz is reading these forums these days. However I still don't think that this is an excuse to post feedback here. There a offical forums for that and that's where feedback belongs.