Am I the only one who cant get Fel Rush to animation cancel anymore? (havn't played in the past few builds so idk if that's new to this build or not) my jump right after casting it isn't working anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    So it is safe to say that tuning is nearly finished? Or at least getting there.
    This patch was a lot of bug fixing. It'll happen sometimes. Tuning nowhere near done.. that'll continue until August.

Ha, so I was partly right - sweet fuck all

Be interested to see if the meta change get's captured by data mining or not

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Am I the only one who cant get Fel Rush to animation cancel anymore? (havn't played in the past few builds so idk if that's new to this build or not) my jump right after casting it isn't working anymore.
    I can't Animation Cancel Fel Rush anymore either.

Deleted
    Seems they fixed metamorphosis camera bug and haven't seen any blindfolds go through stratosphere yet.

did they ever implement their meta haste buff instead of reducing the gcd?

new fel rush animation cancel is hold both strafe keys then fel rush

Quote Originally Posted by td- View Post
    Well it didnt work for me.

OHHHHH SHIT BOYS

New Illidan quests in the Fel Hammer! Time for some sweet, sweet Illidan lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    Well it didnt work for me.
    you cant be moving either just stand still hold down your 2 strafe buttons (in my case a and d) they should cancel each other out making you stand still again, then press felrush you don't move at all. Its annoying for me to do hitting a third key while holding down a and d in my case but its very easy to make a keyboard macro for it. Having to be standing still messes me up cas i like to move around a lot XD

Edit: After making a keyboard macro the momentum build is actually very easy to play just need to remember to completely stop moving when I hit my macro to cancel the Fel rush animation. This cancel makes it so you literally don't move at all it even better then the old cancel lol
    Last edited by Donovan4893; 2016-06-22 at 05:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by td- View Post
    Yeh, tested it and it works consistently.
    Sigh... thread will have a field day again.

*edit: new resource bar animation is pretty nice.
    Last edited by mmoc70716bef22; 2016-06-22 at 06:20 AM.

Nice WA (i hope so =)). Can you share strings/link for it?
    Last edited by zorkesh; 2016-06-22 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks. I'm not getting anything new from this, except maybe to poke around Leotheras the Blind's room in SSC. This is level 4, though? out of how many? 10? The hints will probably either be near the end or one at the middle and one at the end.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Looks like a Chaos Nova nerf... aaaaaand that's pretty much it. Unless someone sees something I haven't yet.
    This is the first change that i have a hard time understanding... was it really necessary?

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archmage View Post
    This is the first change that i have a hard time understanding... was it really necessary?
    It's a 50% + nerf to its damage, so I reckon it's all a part of the large pendulum swings known as balance for our boys and girls at Blizzard.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    It's a 50% + nerf to its damage, so I reckon it's all a part of the large pendulum swings known as balance for our boys and girls at Blizzard.
    Yes of course, but still... all other nerfs i could see coming and they made sense... this one kinda surprised me.

Chaos Nova was hardly "too powerful", in both PvP and PvE. That thing critted for like 120k, which made it definetly worth casting but not the end of the world...

Right now i don't think it's even worth wasting the global and the fury unless if on at least 5 targets and with Blade Dance on cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archmage View Post
    Yes of course, but still... all other nerfs i could see coming and they made sense... this one kinda surprised me.

Chaos Nova was hardly "too powerful", in both PvP and PvE. That thing critted for like 120k, which made it definetly worth casting but not the end of the world...

Right now i don't think it's even worth wasting the global and the fury unless if on at least 5 targets and with Blade Dance on cooldown.
    I can only imagine they wanted to put more emphasis on it being there for the stun and not intended to be used as a contribution to AOE?

Seems kind of weird since can't say Havoc is exactly overflowing with interesting AOE rotation choices.

i cant post in the us forum but maybe someone with the ability could bring this up: we get a new build ..loramus is still MIA and i can't believe unleashed demons is still not working since day1

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Thanks. I'm not getting anything new from this, except maybe to poke around Leotheras the Blind's room in SSC. This is level 4, though? out of how many? 10? The hints will probably either be near the end or one at the middle and one at the end.
    Is this for the hidden appearance? Has anyone mentioned it is named Warglaive of Azgalor?
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...D_06Dual_1.png

Wasn't sure if that was covered or not. It was posted in a build about a month back.