Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    X-Files, Stargate Atlantis, Banshee, Continuum, Seinfeld. Probably loads more. All i can think of right now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i miss watching Alf, grew up to it as a kid

Deleted
    Better of Ted, always thought that was fun.

Not actually feeling like I'm missing any show, but I'd watch Seinfeld, Friends and Futurama without a doubt if there were to be new episodes released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stargate SG1 & Atlantis
    Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    Yu-gi-oh original series
    Battlestar Galactica
    Psych
    Drake & Josh
    Kenan & Kel
    Community
    Two and a Half man (w/o Kutcher)
    That 70's show
    Scrubs
    Blue Mountain State
    Courage the Cowardly dog
    Goosebumps
    Malcolm in the Middle
    Better off Ted
    Reaper
    Dead Like Me
    House
    Heroes
    Terra Nova (was meh, but had promise)
    My Name is Earl
    Samurai Jack
    Revolution (I actually liked this....)
    Merlin
    Agent Carter
    Galactik Football
    Deadliest Warrior
    Misfits
    Futurama

There, quite a list. I miss a lot.

Shows I miss the most:
    Friday Night Lights
    Breaking Bad

Honorable Mentions:
    Red Dwarf (original - not the last 2-3 seasons)
    Battlestar Galactica
    Angel
    The Wire
    Burn Notice (a little... but it had run it's course)
    Cowboy Bebop
    Black Books
    Curb Your Enthusiasm (new season announced tho, so yay!)
    Damages
    Sons of Anarchy
    Dexter (but the last season was god-awful terrible)
    Veronica Mars
    The X-Files (original)
    Community (original - not last 2 seasons)
    Arrested Development (original - netflix season sucked)
    ER
    Last edited by Ozzayel; 2016-06-22 at 11:38 AM.

Original series of V is what made me love the sci fi/fantasy genre, the remake was just horrid, miss only fools and horses,father ted and Phoenix nights

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    To post one didn't notice: Wolverine and the X-Men. It had its flaws but I really enjoyed season 1, and I thought the setup for a AoA season 2 was going to be a lot of fun...then it got cancelled.

I think the problem with the DC animated anything is that they always push to darkseid as the ultimate endgame, and then they have nothing to do after something like that. I loved JLU but not sure where they would have gone with a big bad after the final season.
    Keep in mind, the same basically could have been said about Brainiac(Brainithor? Luthiac?) at the end of the prior season...but they followed it up fine. And the last ep wasn't the first time Darkseid had been the big bad, and they still followed up after him without issue.

And thanks for reminding me of Wolverine and the X-Men. That show took a concept that seemed like total pandering to the popularity of Wolverine and...actually made it work. The setup for the second season looked like it coulda been great too, then...no second season. Emma Frost really got screwed there too, heh. They were supposed to bring her back in season 2, but since there's no season 2, she just died...with the rest of the team not knowing that she didn't in fact betray them the way they all thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
    Hi

I think the problem with the DC animated anything is that they always push to darkseid as the ultimate endgame, and then they have nothing to do after something like that. I loved JLU but not sure where they would have gone with a big bad after the final season.
    Well they talked about the near apocalypse of '09 in the epilogue episode so I think they would have done something with that. Honestly Darkseid wasn't even a large portion of the show, I would say Lex was by far the biggest villain of the show.

- - - Updated - - -

To post one didn't notice: Wolverine and the X-Men. It had its flaws but I really enjoyed season 1, and I thought the setup for a AoA season 2 was going to be a lot of fun...then it got cancelled.
    Oh I forgot about that one! Would have been nice to see how they did AoA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by karzal View Post
    Samurai Jack
    A new season is set for 2016!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Weeds was kind of trash as soon as Nancy became a kingpin. All her mistakes should have had her dead in season 3. People like to compare her to Walter White, but her mistakes were from sheer stupidity as contrasted to Walter's greed and arrogance, and she was kept alive due to blink luck, plot armor, and bad writing, while Walter White stayed alive by going deeper down the rabbit hole, and becoming the most brutal in a brutal world.
    Yea, I agree on that. But I liked Weeds mostly because of the comedy. Andy and Doug the first 3 seasons are so damn great!

Definately Farscape!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lately?

Second Chance
    Bastard Executioner
    Extant
    The Following
    Haven
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Married With Children
    OZ
    Futurama
    Rome
    Stargate SG1&Atlantis
    Seinfeld

Firefly

Jericho

there are probably more, but these are the ones I can think of now.

Arrow.

Sucks that they cancelled it after only two seasons only to start focusing on the "Felicity & Friends" spin-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Arrow.

Sucks that they cancelled it after only two seasons only to start focusing on the "Felicity & Friends" spin-off.
    lol, I wonder how it the soft reboot to Red Arrow for the first few weeks of season 5 will work out?.....Yeah, I said it, there is a 1% chance

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    The O.C

Not necessarily the show itself but the time and the feeling back in the mid 2000's when I was a teenager. And the awesome soundtrack. Lots of great bands I'm listening to every now and then even today.
    I've actually been thinking to watch that show again, for the so manieth time..

Deleted
    penny dreadfull *cry*

Most of the ones have been named already but I really liked the River and would still like for it to be continued.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle