Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish you transmogrify the slot and not the item especially when you get a new item mid raid and have the enchants/gems with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    I wish you transmogrify the slot and not the item especially when you get a new item mid raid and have the enchants/gems with you.
    this is actually a pretty cool idea. i also hate getting a new item and have to go out and remog it so i don't look like a clown when i get a new bit of gear!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    this is actually a pretty cool idea. i also hate getting a new item and have to go out and remog it so i don't look like a clown when i get a new bit of gear!
    nothing is worse than being in Blue Gear with green boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Minor gold sink increase. Most players have plenty of gold. As gold becomes easier to earn, they must increase ways to spend it. I have zero problems with the change and am by no means a rich player. Sitting on 500k
    I always have loved these snobby replies...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I don't understand how this is possible. You can make about 10k a week just doing garrison missions with a bunch of treasure finder followers and dwarven crewed ships on a handful of characters.
    Because you and many more seem to be under the impression that would be what the average player is doing.

Most wow players probably don't farm old raids for gold. It's boring, mindless content.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersemi View Post
    Why is the price to transmog your gear suddenly skyrocketing? I used to spend barley 150g to transmog all my gear, now it's upwards of 450g. This is stupid.
    Just like vendoring gear, transmog costs are calculated based on the item slot and item level. You could probably estimate the cost of transmogging an ilvl 1500 2h weapon if you want.
    It's the most natural sort of inflation there is, but we also gotta consider the fact that the wardrobe system is going to be a HUGE enabler for transmog-happy enthusiasts.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm confused, what's is expensive about 450g? I sell most transmog for 1k-40k+. I sell the cheap common stuff for like 40-600g. For example, I posted over 600k in transmog items yesterday night, alone. I've already gotten back almost 40k from that on AH post set.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    I use to be a player who never had more than 1k-5k gold at any given time and right now I have over 100k. I only play 2 days a week currently and that amount goes up even with progression raid repairs and consumables. I spend 1k+ per night on progression wipe repairs. (grant it the reset mechanic for gorefiend and fel lord helped that a bit ) The transmog costs arent a problem imo.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomon View Post
    I use to be a player who never had more than 1k-5k gold at any given time and right now I have over 100k. I only play 2 days a week currently and that amount goes up even with progression raid repairs and consumables. I spend 1k+ per night on progression wipe repairs. (grant it the reset mechanic for gorefiend and fel lord helped that a bit ) The transmog costs arent a problem imo.
    Same here I was always sitting at like 3k or 5k at best, I think the most I had in wrath was like 10k I soon spent of flying, etc.

Now I saved up 100k and I know I'll be able to make more starting this x-pack, so the price of X-mog is not a problem for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Come Legion these raids will have gold nerf so it will no loger will be profitable option.

- - - Updated - - -

It is for legion omg. It isnt live yet it is on PTR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    5k per raid? What? Unless it got significantly buffed these last few months, that sounds very off.

- - - Updated - - -

It got nerfed again? Last I saw, people were saying that gold dropped remained untouched, but vendor trash took about a ~25% hit (so pretty much 30%).
    5k is for firelands, and that is if you got super lucky and got a ton of weapons (ive had a run where i gtot 4 staves, 7 swords, 3 hammers, and a ton of other weapons)

check the video i linked above btw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Cata raids (per another post I saw) are getting gold-nerfed. So it looks like it'll have to be MoP raids?

At +20 levels (instead of +25, with Cata raids), shouldn't be too hard if the mechanics aren't too much of a bother. (Says the guy who doesn't do that...)
    not by much, check out my video i linked
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    The raids are getting severely nerfed. Items sell for something around 30% less, gold drops from bosses have been nerfed by up to 90%.
    Yes, the cata raids will be getting nerfed, just like the WotLK raids were nerfed in MoP... In Legion we will migrate to farming MoP raids for gold.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    Except they've nerfed gold in older raids. Not the actual gold that drops, but the gold on the items sell prices. This will only take effect in legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Yes, the cata raids will be getting nerfed, just like the WotLK raids were nerfed in MoP... In Legion we will migrate to farming MoP raids for gold.
    no not by much, check the video here

Any speculation as to what the absolute fastest class to farm old raids is nowadays? I'm fairly certain that it was rogues throughout WoD, due largely to Burst of Speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    My tmog on live already costs 300-400 with dual two handers.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    This people need to learn a thing called basic gold making. Solo data 25 heroic raids. Make3-5k per raid easy and come legion even horrible Alts will be able to do it
    Firelands/Dragon Soul with all gold drops + vendoring items is close to only 2500g per run, being generous. If you think it's 3-5k then you aren't very good at counting!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Gersemi View Post
    Why is the price to transmog your gear suddenly skyrocketing? I used to spend barley 150g to transmog all my gear, now it's upwards of 450g. This is stupid.
    I made a thread about this on the beta forums. With Legion it costs 500g to transmog 2 weapons. You end up spending about 785g at level 110 to transmog entirely. They called it a luxury tax. .... -.-
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Because you and many more seem to be under the impression that would be what the average player is doing.
    What is the average player doing, nothing? It's literally impossible to have less than 1k on your account. I have a toon I just boosted 2 days ago that has 750 gold. Unless you're literally not playing the game it's almost impossible not to make gold.
    Beta Club Brosquad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Firelands/Dragon Soul with all gold drops + vendoring items is close to only 2500g per run, being generous. If you think it's 3-5k then you aren't very good at counting!
    i also ussauly do all the trash, so that may be why <_<, i ussauly run aroudn collect everything then aoe down

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I made a thread about this on the beta forums. With Legion it costs 500g to transmog 2 weapons. You end up spending about 785g at level 110 to transmog entirely. They called it a luxury tax. .... -.-
    just another reason for new players to be discouraged before they even start, I personally find that trying to keep up with transmogging on several alts is really annoying but with that kind of raise in prices its just another reason to not come back for legion. Are there any of the dev's even interested in making anything fun any more, or is it just a bunch of lawyer types like Ion Hazzikostasmillions that just want to make promises they dont keep?