Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Light is not moral. At least not by our understanding of morality. The Light responds to conviction and belief in righteousness. Someone could be a complete monster by our moral standards yet still so filled with conviction that the Light would consider them a champion.
    Oh man someone read Wizard's First Rule that mornin'

So we went from build 22000 to 21996 seems legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gah, world server down database error still for me Was hoping they'd have fixed it

Btw something interesting.

The Light is not moral. At least not by our understanding of morality. The Light responds to conviction and belief in righteousness. Someone could be a complete monster by our moral standards yet still so filled with conviction that the Light would consider them a champion.

Better they crash now and get fixed now then go poo on live.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yar I think the world servers are just down down right now.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    welp I beat the game and finally got Invincible to drop so I let my account lapse again last night.

Since I'm now in withdrawal - Those of you who have done the beta dance before - is mid-next month looking feasible for a prepatch? I know that July 19th date comes from an account with suspicious history (it has a lot of deleted posts so it's likely the person just guesses a lot and deletes the wrong ones)..... but I mean. Withdrawal.

*eyes Overwatch up and down* Come here often?
    play ptr.

it's free, and has a few legion things. invasions are all broken right now.

does anyone know if the wetlands still has an invasion? because since it was added to the ptr, it hasn't popped up once.

Gah, world server down database error still for me Was hoping they'd have fixed it

Btw something interesting.

Didnt we already establish that years ago with the Scarlet Crusade?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Eh ... I am just quoting the Chronicle.
    it's an old fantasy series (I mean 'old' as in 1994 which I realize isn't that old). The central relic of which was a sword that could only be used for 'good' but the reality was 'good' was dependent on the perception of who wielded it. I'm sure the concept pre-dates that, of course - the author isn't known for being original (lolllll Goodkind plagiarism slam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    it's an old fantasy series (I mean 'old' as in 1994 which I realize isn't that old). The central relic of which was a sword that could only be used for 'good' but the reality was 'good' was dependent on the perception of who wielded it. I'm sure the concept pre-dates that, of course - the author isn't known for being original (lolllll Goodkind plagiarism slam)
    Being original is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cliche

amidoingitrite?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    So is Vol'jin confirmed dead, or he left to Zandalar?
    Would be nice if he went with some Trolls and got the other Trolls to join him and then Rakashan or whatever you spell the King of the Troll's name, could even flee from his home as well and make a new home for him.

Could have Zul'dare be that new place for them and they push the continent somewhere else...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So is Vol'jin confirmed dead, or he left to Zandalar?
    Would be nice if he went with some Trolls and got the other Trolls to join him and then Rakashan or whatever you spell the King of the Troll's name, could even flee from his home as well and make a new home for him.

Could have Zul'dare be that new place for them and they push the continent somewhere else...
    Most people are probably going with him being dead because they burned his body. But then again we didn't see his actually body.
    So I call shenanigans.

Something here looks different...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Didnt we already establish that years ago with the Scarlet Crusade?
    Yes. The Light is merely another force, just like all the other elemental magic. The Naaru are light-based creatures (but then again, so are humans) but seem to be pretty on the ball. They want to get rid of demons just like everyone else. Although they're not entirely on the same page, where we see Naaru attacking the Black Temple in Outland. Or perhaps the Naaru had at that point not yet decided Illidan would be the perfect leader for their "army of light".

July 26th seems likely.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Something here looks different...

-snip-
    I know this is legit but it somehow still looks like a weird photoshop to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Most people are probably going with him being dead because they burned his body. But then again we didn't see his actually body.
    So I call shenanigans.
    We'll have to see the cutscene, but it looks like he was mortally wounded by some kind of fel toxin in the Assault on the Broken Shore. That's why he's clutching his side & giving the whole "final words of transcendent wisdom" to Sylvanas right before.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    play ptr.

it's free, and has a few legion things. invasions are all broken right now.
    Honestly can't see this as a good idea. Why burn yourself out on content when it is working poorly, when all your progress will be erased, when you can just wait a few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    We'll have to see the cutscene, but it looks like he was mortally wounded by some kind of fel toxin in the Assault on the Broken Shore. That's why he's clutching his side & giving the whole "final words of transcendent wisdom" to Sylvanas right before.
    Yeah well, he also got stabbed in the throat and survived. Until we see him actually die, I call shenanigans!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Honestly can't see this as a good idea. Why burn yourself out on content when it is working poorly, when all your progress will be erased, when you can just wait a few weeks?
    eh, invasion ain't really something i'll get bored of i think. if you're the type of lame-o i am, the whole idea of fighting in them is awesome and you can give yourself lore reason to be there.

Can someone confirm or deny i'm going mad. I am sure the DH Class Hall used to have a pretty cool planetary map in the sky above the table in earlier builds. It's been missing for a while now. Did I imagine this?

Topper McNabb is a dreadlord, also, has been secretly rich this whole time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs