Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Can someone confirm or deny i'm going mad. I am sure the DH Class Hall used to have a pretty cool planetary map in the sky above the table in earlier builds. It's been missing for a while now. Did I imagine this?
    Nope, it's gone. Blizz even stated this a while back but I honestly forgot the reasoning behind it.

Hope we see a prepatch date this week

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Can someone confirm or deny i'm going mad. I am sure the DH Class Hall used to have a pretty cool planetary map in the sky above the table in earlier builds. It's been missing for a while now. Did I imagine this?
    They removed it because you will have something else there, twice. Wont spoil it tho, its part of the class hall campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Probably not.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    You mean pre-expansion patch, not prepatch. there is no such thing as prepatch.

Noticed the Twilight Highlands intro quests for Ally were mostly removed. You just get the quest to talk to Fargo and fly off to there now.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Noticed the Twilight Highlands intro quests for Ally were mostly removed. You just get the quest to talk to Fargo and fly off to there now.
    Kind of how it has to be. Anduin sends you through a section of Stormwind that was destroyed by Deathwing to investigate cultists - now presumably being fixed with the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They removed it because you will have something else there, twice. Wont spoil it tho, its part of the class hall campaign.
    Ahhh thank you.

Deleted
    I really want to do the Illidan quest but the servers are sooooo bad!

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Kind of how it has to be. Anduin sends you through a section of Stormwind that was destroyed by Deathwing to investigate cultists - now presumably being fixed with the park.
    Yeah, I know. I'm not sure if the rewards from the quest where you kill Samulson are unique looks or anything, so just wanted to give a heads up.

Wow, Hunters are going to be able to tame the Iron Juggernaut and Thok from SoO with Legion. That's neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I know this is legit but it somehow still looks like a weird photoshop to me.
    haha well to be fair, adobe software probably had a lot to do with making it to begin with

This elf looks shopped >

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So is Vol'jin confirmed dead, or he left to Zandalar?
    Would be nice if he went with some Trolls and got the other Trolls to join him and then Rakashan or whatever you spell the King of the Troll's name, could even flee from his home as well and make a new home for him.

Could have Zul'dare be that new place for them and they push the continent somewhere else...
    It actually came off that way to me. When I did the intro, I thought no way is he actually dead. The whole "burn the body in wrappings" thing seemed too easy. My gut said he could easily be taking a run out to gather up some trolls to help with fighting the Legion, since he knows Sylvanas is effectively in charge anyway.

That would also let Blizz do some sort of troll patch, which they know would be received well - and give them a big reveal "surprise Vol'jin alive!" kinda thing, also likely to be received well. *plot twist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Hunters are going to be able to tame the Iron Juggernaut and Thok from SoO with Legion. That's neat.
    This alone just pushed my hunter way back up the priority list on play order.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    This alone just pushed my hunter way back up the priority list on play order.
    And it's not just "Go there and tame it."
    They actually put in a small quest where you have to go through the raid and gather paint for your Jugger-Pet.

Thok however is just a tameable mob.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it's not just "Go there and tame it."
    They actually put in a small quest where you have to go through the raid and gather paint for your Jugger-Pet.
    Even better! <3

Seems the world server down thing is either totally rng or EU is screwed again from logging in, watching towelliee and he gets in every time after dc'ing, I hit the enter world button now for like the last 30 mins and always world server down

7+ Year Old Account
    im so gonna lvl a hunter now lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Seems the world server down thing is either totally rng or EU is screwed again from logging in, watching towelliee and he gets in every time after dc'ing, I hit the enter world button now for like the last 30 mins and always world server down
    the servers dont seem to like europe much.

Formerly known as Arafal

Yeah, I know. I'm not sure if the rewards from the quest where you kill Samulson are unique looks or anything, so just wanted to give a heads up.
    hmm good point.....

I'm looking - each of those skins seems to have duplicates through other dungeon related quests and world drops ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    You mean pre-expansion patch, not prepatch. there is no such thing as prepatch.
    pre-patch is shorthand for the pre-expansion patch, that everyone uses
    you know this, don't be an ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Something here looks different...

-snip-
    Can confirm this...
    Just go the top of the screen of the page of WoW site and click on the Battlenet icon so you can get the game list.
    Change is there so m12342 is not a complete photoshopper.

Most people are probably going with him being dead because they burned his body. But then again we didn't see his actually body.
    So I call shenanigans.

I would of preferred if they brought him to Zandalar and he convinces the Troll King to take his people away from the isle and join his other people in taking Zul'dare and transferring it somewhere else and just having Kul Tiras and Crestfall for Ally would be nice for them and I want Kezan and the Lost Isles to come back.
    For the Horde!