Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How big of an asshole am I?

So, I have been in a steady relationship for 4-5 years now and as of recently I have met another girl that I am starting to like more and more and that I have a lot of laughs with.I love my girlfriend and I am well aware that breaking up with her would be a big mistake yet I am starting to feel more and more constrainded by this relahionship thingy and it's bugging me out. What would any of you do

I'd give up and go play WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheat on her, have a secret relationship behind her back for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Cheat on her, have a secret relationship behind her back for years.
    This man speaks the truth. It's the gentleman way!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not an asshole, sometimes interest fizzles out and someone new comes along. You'll only be an asshole if you continue to talk to this girl while still with your current partner.

7+ Year Old Account
    Give them both dueling pistols and have them draw at 10 paces!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kennytheone View Post
    So, I have been in a steady relationship for 4-5 years now and as of recently I have met another girl that I am starting to like more and more and that I have a lot of laughs with.I love my girlfriend and I am well aware that breaking up with her would be a big mistake yet I am starting to feel more and more constrainded by this relahionship thingy and it's bugging me out. What would any of you do
    Make sure it is not just lust. Rub one out before you next see this other girl, and see if the feeling is still there.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Hmmm, date person A for years. Come across someone new and fresh and thinks it odd that he has fresh and new feelings. Goes to gaming forums to ask for courtship advice.

<insert whatever you came here to hear advice>. Now thank me for saying what you wanted to hear to justifying doing what you want to do

1. Convert to Islam
    2. tell gf you like polygamy now
    3. profit.

Also, its biology what you're experiencing. Your male brain will tell you that you need to spread your genes are far and wide as possible. Its a lot harder to be monogamous for a male than it is to sleep around providing you have the confidence to do it. If you genuinely care for your GF you would be best to either talk to her about it and work through it or just leave her. She will find out one day if you do something behind her back, they always do.

f*ck her r!ght in the P*$$!

haha guys im edgy please like mekillme

Deleted
    I love my girlfriend and I am well aware that breaking up with her would be a big mistake yet I am starting to feel more and more constrainded by this relahionship thingy and it's bugging me out.
    You seem conflicted. The fact you've said breaking up with her would be a huge mistake, and that you love her, is all you really need to know. You're happy with her, is throwing a five year relationship out of the window really worth it? Some people get married and have kids in that time (I'm assuming you aren't and don't have any).

But you've also said that you're feeling constrained. This feeling will only get worse over time - you've evidently felt it for long enough to ask an online forum for advice, at least. Why exactly do you feel constrained? Do you feel like your relationship is growing stale? You should talk to your current partner about how you feel. Maybe she feels the same way. Maybe not. Either way, you should be honest and let her know what's troubling you. If she's a good person, which I assume she is considering you've been with her for so long, she'll be understanding and try to help change things or spice stuff up. You don't need to say that you're interested in another girl, that'll just make her paranoid and add unnecessary drama.

Talk to your girlfriend.

How hot is the new one compared to the old flesh? Need more information.

If the new one has better stats overall (not just hotness) then switch, its your life - you should always pick the best option for you.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-06-22 at 07:47 PM.

It's not really hard. stay with current girlfriend or go with new girl.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

go with new girl fresh pussy is always better

There is no reason to believe the other chick even wants to date him.

You'll be a pretty big asshole if you break up with her and then try to come back if it doesn't work out with the new girl.

Remember that the grass may or may not be greener on the other side, make a decision and stick to it. If you let your current gf go, don't come back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Yes that happens often in these sorts of cases.

Deleted
    Threeway. you know it makes sense.
    until your current GF ditches you for your new crush and leaves you in a deep dark hole of depression and computer games take over your life till your a sad, lonely old man who dies alone, with nothing to show for your life's achievements apart from a massive steam library and a few WOW feats of strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    That also is true. Need more info aside from "I make her laugh"

Very few women if any want to be the "trade up" model, they see right through that shit.