Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You're adorable

Be more adorable.
    If you don't see that there are clear provocations towards russia here, then this only proves that civilization as a whole has not moved beyond 100 years ago and easily submits to whatever imperative it is told, as long as it comes in a different, easily digestible packaging and provides a nemesis-figure to hate on. And no amount of education seems to help.
    Awwww...how cute. *pinches cheek* Now let's stop here for a moment and think about why all those countries would want to join a mutual defensive alliance, 'cause they were certainly not forced to. I'm sure you can figure it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip

Enjoy.

Also, google "Soviet Union collapse", if you seriously think that NATO collapsed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Facts are not conspiracies. Sovereignty? Overthrowing another countries government is not an attack on sovereignty? Defensive alliance? You mean the only alliance which has initiated wars in the last 25 years? So defensive. Iraq was defense, Lybia and Syria too right? Yugoslavia was just defense and Kosovo too? So many countries initiating attacks against NATO, right? State TV? I'm not Russian but from Slovenia. And in here the state TV is also only reporting about how Putin is bad. Do you not realize your own state TV in Germany is propaganda of the highest calibre? But I don't even know why I bothered. German with a dweeb waifu avatar. Doesn't get more sheltered than that.
    You are so full of questions. Promise me to properly go to school tomorrow and ask your teachers, would you? Good boy.
    I admit I lack the patience to handle those kinds of uninformed students.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Facts are not conspiracies. Sovereignty? Overthrowing another countries government is not an attack on sovereignty? Defensive alliance? You mean the only alliance which has initiated wars in the last 25 years? So defensive. Iraq was defense, Lybia and Syria too right? Yugoslavia was just defense and Kosovo too?
    That just boils down to different ways of foreign policy

Traditional European of basing it on power/interest/influence - real tangible things hence 'real' politics
    Or the Idealistic American way of basing policy on morals and principle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    countries would want to join a mutual defensive alliance
    Pretty simple
    Post Soviet Russia found itself in the same situation as Germany post-WW1

A major power surrounded by weak piece of shit nations.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmm, Mexicans seem to want to become a part of the US... Would you support that if the US moved in to Mexico with tanks, conducted referendum there and annexed it? Actually, I think we could take the whole territory of both Americas, except for Cuba and Canada - who needs them!
    I don't think 80-85% of the population in mexico are ethnic Americans just saying.
    As for the tanks, Russia was leasing a base in Ukraine and they were allowed to have up to 20000 soldiers.

You guys keep trying, and you keep falling. Best part is the year after, this should be /topic in all honesty.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy.

Also, google "Soviet Union collapse", if you seriously think that NATO collapsed it.
    What does that graphic has to do with NATO military bases exactly? Couldn't you find anything more retarded to post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    I don't think 80-85% of the population in mexico are ethnic Americans just saying.
    In the US, less than 1% of the population are ethnic Americans. So, I guess, it works!

What does that graphic has to do with NATO military bases exactly? Couldn't you find anything more retarded to post?
    I don't need to; that role has already been taken.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for the tanks, Russia was leasing a base in Ukraine and they were allowed to have up to 20000 soldiers.

You guys keep trying, and you keep falling. Best part is the year after, this should be /topic in all honesty.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he did. The post he quoted.

Cool story both of you, i guess i would be angry if the local people that was so brutally forced to return to their country, one year after said that they were absolutely happy when asked from a legit, international statistical firm

here are some napkins to wipe the tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool story both of you, i guess i would be angry if the local people that was so brutally forced to return to their country, one year after said that they were absolutely happy when asked from a legit, international statistical firm

What about people in Chechnya who wanted separation from Russia throughout 90-s and were brutally forced to return, twice? Where are the tears about them?

Hint: it is a bit more complicated than, "They want to do something, so they should be able to".

10+ Year Old Account

Aww, better keep them for yourself, honey. You even stopped to make any sense in your tantrum. lol, assuming you ever did anyway.

Deleted
    Facts are not conspiracies. Sovereignty? Overthrowing another countries government is not an attack on sovereignty? Defensive alliance? You mean the only alliance which has initiated wars in the last 25 years? So defensive. Iraq was defense, Lybia and Syria too right? Yugoslavia was just defense and Kosovo too? So many countries initiating attacks against NATO, right? State TV? I'm not Russian but from Slovenia. And in here the state TV is also only reporting about how Putin is bad. Do you not realize your own state TV in Germany is propaganda of the highest calibre? But I don't even know why I bothered. German with a dweeb waifu avatar. Doesn't get more sheltered than that.
    „Es gibt kein gutmütigeres, aber auch kein leichtgläubigeres Volk als das deutsche. Keine Lüge kann grob genug ersonnen werden, die Deutschen glauben sie. Um eine Parole, die man ihnen gab, verfolgen sie ihre Landsleute mit größerer Erbitterung als ihre wirklichen Feinde.“

It basically means that there isn't a more good-natured but also gullibe folk than the germans. No lie can be contrived which the germans will not believe. If ordered to, they will persecute their own people with a greater bitterness than their real enemies.

It is a quote from Napoleon. It holds true still to this very day.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2016-06-22 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Not only is this guy completely ungrateful, he's also a huge hypocrite who wants to slam the door on people just like him and deny them the special treatment he managed to get. Fuck him.
    I don't see how he's a hypocrite by wanting another immigration policy. There are a lot of immigrants in Sweden who thinks we are taking too many.

10+ Year Old Account
    „Es gibt kein gutmütigeres, aber auch kein leichtgläubigeres Volk als das deutsche. Keine Lüge kann grob genug ersonnen werden, die Deutschen glauben sie. Um eine Parole, die man ihnen gab, verfolgen sie ihre Landsleute mit größerer Erbitterung als ihre wirklichen Feinde.“

It basically means that there isn't a more good-natured but also gullibe folk than the germans. No lie can be contrived which the germans will not believe. If ordered to, they will persecute their own people with a greater bitterness than their real enemies.

It is a quote from Napoleon. It hold true still to this very day.
    Funny how dictators always try hard to convince their people through their speeches that it is someone else who is gullible and not them.

I didnt know russians existed outside of CS:GO

I got your back comrades! eyyy

What about people in Chechnya who wanted separation from Russia throughout 90-s and were brutally forced to return, twice? Where are the tears about them?

Hint: it is a bit more complicated than, "They want to do something, so they should be able to".
    When Russia sponsors a coup like USA did in Ukraine, and the legally elected PM runs for his life and his government gets overthrown, then we can talk again.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    When Russia sponsors a coup like USA did in Ukraine
    Not too versed but seems to be what started the whole series of events

Russia loses influence in Urkraine - not good for Ruskies
    Putin takes Crimea and I think even advocated for a separate Eastern Urkraine to salvage the situation so Russia dsnt loose as much
    US condems them for "moral" reasons - even though geopolitical reasons for it exist
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    When Russia sponsors a coup like USA did in Ukraine, and the legally elected PM runs for his life and his government gets overthrown, then we can talk again.
    Oh, it did sponsor a coup in Tunisia a while back! And I have a great conspiracy theory to prove it!

Also, tears about people of Chechnya. I want them. Now. Or I will punish you, naughty boy!

10+ Year Old Account

It is a quote from Napoleon. It holds true still to this very day.
    It's funny that you actually quote another megalomaniac dictator.

Inb4 Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    [Just removing this part from first post and posting it here:]

I am 100% sure that the situation with NATO will deteriorate a lot more. I am foreseeing some very dangerous downgrading in the relations between NATO and Russia and unless some politicians intervene to chill things out we might see a new cold war really soon.

Around two years ago, when the Ukrainian thread was still active and kicking, i came here and made a very bold statement which was:

"The USA ABM shield in Europe is the biggest thread that humanity faces."

The reason i made that comment is because that shield despite that affects directly the strategic balance between USA and Russia, it can be also used as a first strike instrument keeping in further risk Russia's nuclear deterrence potential.

This is what Putin said a few days ago to some foreign reporters on the matter:

The situation is deteriorating dangerously as Russia WILL BE FORCED to respond with whatever that means to global security.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem isn't NATO, problem is the USA.
    Russia is complaining about "500km range"* Tomahawks potentially being placed in fixed locations while they have at least 88 (of a planned 120) mobile 500km SS-26 Stone SRBM launchers they began fielding in 2006.

* However to show how farcical Putin is, TLAMs have a 1300-2500km range, just like the SS-N-30A, and the range has been going down over time...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    It's funny that you actually quote another megalomaniac dictator.

Inb4 Godwin.
    Another? Let me guess, you actually believe all the bullshit the german press says about Putin?
    Keep reading Bild and Spiegel you poor poor munchkin.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2016-06-22 at 08:12 PM.