Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    the real world like Hilary Clinton the most bought and paid for politician on the planet being president? Someone who will lie in your face about any and all things just to get more power?

That kind of real world?
    not sure how you think Trump is any better. we've had this "oh he/she lies!" debate for months yet people are STILL arguing over who is the bigger liar. Clinton lies, and Trump lies like a normal person breaths air.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Curious... Wonder if its buisness or just hiding from all the stupid that he has created around him? Either way, rushing off to Scottland a couple weeks away from the RNC while your campaign management team is trying to replace its head people is not a good sign, for both his campsign and him being a responsible leader.
    Not sure either. It will be interesting to see the news reports. I wounder if they will show the Mexican flags being flown by his neighbors or the house with "Donald Trump go home" painted on it. Perhaps they will ask him how he is claiming losses on the course to the Scots but profits to the Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    You may well have seen You've Been Trumped. If not it's the story of the building of his Aberdeenshire golf course.

https://youtu.be/jo9hse6ZU3o

EDIT: Forget the link, it looks as though the documentary has been taken off YT.
    This one works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9tkPALA42A
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

the real world like Hilary Clinton the most bought and paid for politician on the planet being president? Someone who will lie in your face about any and all things just to get more power?

That kind of real world?
    lol. Please stop talking about the real world while being oblivious to the fact that not only is Trump every bit as dishonest and corrupt as Hillary, he and his ilk are the people who actually buy politicians.

The only reason there are corrupt politicians, is because there are wealthy people like Trump, willing to pay them.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    not sure how you think Trump is any better. we've had this "oh he/she lies!" debate for months yet people are STILL arguing over who is the bigger liar. Clinton lies, and Trump lies like a normal person breaths air.
    This is for one of the most important positions in the US, we shouldn't be settling for the best loser.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

As bad as I hate typing this, Trump is going to win by a landslide. I don't care what crock of shit these regulars post in here. Come to America, fly to different cities. Check out social media. The Orange Trump army outnumbers Ramsay Bolton's army 1337x to 1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xada View Post
    This is for one of the most important positions in the US, we shouldn't be settling for the best loser.
    Why not? We as a nation allowed this to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    As bad as I hate typing this, Trump is going to win by a landslide. I don't care what crock of shit these regulars post in here. Come to America, fly to different cities. Check out social media. The Orange Trump army outnumbers Ramsay Bolton's army 1337x to 1.
    I think posting that you don't care and believing Trump will win by a land slide go hand in hand. Self awareness is a marvelous thing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I think posting that you don't care and believing Trump will win by a land slide go hand in hand. Self awareness is a marvelous thing...
    This guy's Hooked without the wit.

I used to think this but I don't think so anymore. My friends/acquaintances who are Conservative and pro-Trump aren't saying anything about him anymore on social media. The religious right does not like him.

I used to think that he would pivot successfully in a general election but so far he hasn't done so, his lawsuits and stupid remarks are making headlines and I think it's finally starting to hurt him.

has anyone mentioned Trump saying Clinton (and Obama) are not really Christians yet? because it is the sweetest bit of irony from that fucker in a while and that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    This guy's Hooked without the wit.
    is a low level troll...
    if find him/her amusing
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    ye, corrupt
    Hillary is/will be the most corrupt and war criminal president the United Stated of America has ever seen
    Nope, that was Bush. He literally killed THOUSANDS of US soldiers and HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of Iraqi civilians for a LIE. There were no WMDs in Iraq. As for your assertions, what crimes has she committed? Where is she corrupt?

10+ Year Old Account
    has anyone mentioned Trump saying Clinton (and Obama) are not really Christians yet? because it is the sweetest bit of irony from that fucker in a while and that's saying something.
    Yes, it has. But, I think it was the same day he changed stances on guns in bars, by blaming everyone for missing what Trump called the obvious. I think his supporters, who defended his original stance, are trying to reconcile him saying they lack reading comprehension.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Yes, it has. But, I think it was the same day he changed stances on guns in bars, by blaming everyone for missing what Trump called the obvious. I think his supporters, who defended his original stance, are trying to reconcile him saying they lack reading comprehension.
    well to be fair with everything going with Trump right now I'm sure their heads are spinning just trying to keep up with it. I know I am.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

That kind of real world?
    And yet only one is being sued. Hmmmm. I wonder why that is?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I hadn't really thought that all the way through. I love it.

Did you see his answer on what judges he would put on the Court in consideration of the issue re people refusing services who are LGBT? "I'll get better judges than Hillary. My judges will be better!"

Has this guy yet given a solid policy answer on anything?

Again, social media isn't a way to say that Trump is going to win in a landslide. Especially since social media is a world wide thing. You would literally have to be stupid to gauge his popularity by that. Not to mention I have already refuted this SEVERAL times to you before. Considering you can BUY followers on twitter and Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Has this guy yet given a solid policy answer on anything?
    far as I can tell he really wants to build a wall and deal with the Muslim problem. that's about the only thing I can think of that he's consistent on.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    far as I can tell he really wants to build a wall and deal with the Muslim problem. that's about the only thing I can think of that he's consistent on.
    I hear you there. But I was talking to a coworker about Trump's speeches and we were trying to recall any substantive answer he has ever given on any legitimate topic. I don't mean "I'm going to build a wall" but rather a detailed analysis of what and why.

I keep waiting for him to say "gotcha!" in regards to his GOP campaign. Seems like it's become a walking train wreck - especially now that he's paying himself back for his campaign loans. Rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also is pretty solid on tax cuts to the top and corporations, with relatively small cuts on middle class and lower. His healthcare is as solid as what Harritage and GOP establishment been pushing for at least 4 years in HSA. Other than that, all of our problems are due to Muslims and Mexicans. Even his wall plan doesn't make any sense... Build the wall that will stop wire transfers to Mexico or we will stop wire transfers to Mexico, is an idiotic ultimatum...

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I hear you there. But I was talking to a coworker about Trump's speeches and we were trying to recall any substantive answer he has ever given on any legitimate topic. I don't mean "I'm going to build a wall" but rather a detailed analysis of what and why.

I keep waiting for him to say "gotcha!" in regards to his GOP campaign. Seems like it's become a walking train wreck - especially now that he's paying himself back for his campaign loans. Rofl.
    oh no I can't recall anything he's said that gets into specifics.

with the shape his campaign is in yeah I'd say this was another attempt to get his name out there that went on longer then he wanted it to.

- - - Updated - - -

He also is pretty solid on tax cuts to the top and corporations, with relatively small cuts on middle class and lower. His healthcare is as solid as what Harritage and GOP establishment been pushing for at least 4 years in HSA. Other than that, all of our problems are due to Muslims and Mexicans. Even his wall plan doesn't make any sense... Build the wall that will stop wire transfers to Mexico or we will stop wire transfers to Mexico, is an idiotic ultimatum...
    ah true, give him credit there.