Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    I wasn't even answering you, you're rude.
    He's right, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expac confirmed

Whispers of the loading screens

Deleted
    Zorbrix forumpost: "Some server crashes are resulting in problems like World Server Down, Character Not Found, and general delays on spell casting and abilities. We're aware and working on the problem, sorry for the impact to testing.

Not DB related, but some of the final symptoms are similar from the Player PoV."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This one time, in beta. I actually got to play for longer than three minutes before crashing.

Also, when looking at my warrior after relogging post-dc, hes got the sword from his prot artifact in one hand, and one of his fury weapons in the other. Its been happening for a few days now.

Lemme DW Artifact shields pls. Double the blocks, double the gentle caresses.

I wasn't even answering you, you're rude.
    You weren't "answering" anyone. You were making an unprompted and unnecessary (ie: wrong) correction to someone's post.
    A post that neither asked what a prepatch was, nor contained any question for you to answer at all.

If I'm rude for unprompted correcting your post, you're at least equally so :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    This one time, in beta. I actually got to play for longer than three minutes before crashing.

Also, when looking at my warrior after relogging post-dc, hes got the sword from his prot artifact in one hand, and one of his fury weapons in the other. Its been happening for a few days now.

Lemme DW Artifact shields pls. Double the blocks, double the gentle caresses.

I was at 2mins

Where is Targ Highmountain, the Tauren forsaken from ICC and the comics, and related to my earlier post about the lack of famous NPCs at the docks where is Crok ScoureBane?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Where is Targ Highmountain, the Tauren forsaken from ICC and the comics, and related to my earlier post about the lack of famous NPCs at the docks where is Crok ScoureBane?
    Don't you mean Death Knight? cus that's not the same as forsaken at all.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You weren't "answering" anyone. You were making an unprompted and unnecessary (ie: wrong) correction to someone's post.
    A post that neither asked what a prepatch was, nor contained any question for you to answer at all.

If I'm rude for unprompted correcting your post, you're at least equally so :P
    It's pre-expansion patch, not prepatch. If you think it's prepatch, then you are either stupid, or stubborn. Sadly, in neither ways I can make you understand this.

/case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Trag Highmountain, hes a DK and you can see him on 2nd floor of Acherus.

It's pre-expansion patch, not prepatch. If you think it's prepatch, then you are either stupid, or stubborn. Sadly, in neither ways I can make you understand this.

/case closed.
    0.5/10 for trolling
    Crimea is Ukraine!

/case closed.
    You really care about making this pedantic point that literally nobody other than yourself cares about.

/case closed.
    ok but everyone's still going to call it prepatch, forever
    you're just going to have to learn to live with this terrible burden

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh i'm in the game ... and boom wow error

/case closed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=YLbiU1oIXLo

Both Lore and Watcherdev say Pre-patch. Get rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Oh i'm in the game ... and boom wow error
    Sounds like it's ready for release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Sounds like it's ready for release.
    Lol...

Just tried Broken Shore with some of my chars I am going to use when it comes out, and still probably gonna unistall the Live...because I have both live and PTR inistalled, but I don't want to play live so I am probably gonna kill it off for now and just play PTR.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Lol...

Just tried Broken Shore with some of my chars I am going to use when it comes out, and still probably gonna unistall the Live...because I have both live and PTR inistalled, but I don't want to play live so I am probably gonna kill it off for now and just play PTR.
    And then download it again when legion launches? Bad idea. Except you have a small hd, or really fast internet.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Lol...

Im not sure why anyone would uninstall wow, move it to an external and save it so you dont have to redownload all 30+ gigs later. Its a client, not an installed program. You can freely move the wow folder anywhere youd like and itd work fine.

I run mine from a a 128 gb flash drive. Works fine.
    Science the shit out of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    jfc rcshaggy, just don't play live if you only want to play ptr.

lol @ this pre-patch and pre-expansion patch debate. simply put, pre-patch is a simplified version of pre-expansion patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

15+ Year Old Account
    When did the rumor say July 26th? I've always heard July 19th