Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    If Russia agrees to go back to the mongols by voting, sure why not.

- - - Updated - - -

Crimea was given to Ukraine in 1954. That means that all the people of around 50 were Russians.
    In order for you to understand, i was born in the 60s.

So we are not talking about eons ago, we are talking about the dads and grandads all being born in Russia and then their children been born in Crimea when it joined Ukraine, thus why everyone and their dogs wanted to go back to Russia.

But people in these forums are either too narrow minded to understand SUCH A SIMPLE CONCEPT or they follow an "other agenda" and try to stir shit up.
    Cool. We'll let the Mongolian military into Russia in secret, give a couple of riots, claim they're protecting ethnic Mongolians, and then let them control the election so nothing totally won't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crimea was given to Ukraine in 1954. That means that all the people of around 50 were Russians.

So we are not talking about eons ago, we are talking about the dads and grandads all being born in Russia and then their children been born in Crimea when it joined Ukraine, thus why everyone and their dogs wanted to go back to Russia.

But people in these forums are either too narrow minded to understand SUCH A SIMPLE CONCEPT or they follow an "other agenda" and try to stir shit up.
    Poor Ulmita, you are trying so hard to say something that doesn't contradict something else you've said, and always coming short... *sigh* I guess punishment can't be delayed any longer. Assume the position!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Again with this retarded bs. Was Cyprus Turkish before? Where 85%+ Turks living there?
    Turks dude invaded and stole everything from the Cypriots. They are living in their houses as we speak. They just took everything.
    It was part of the Ottoman Empire longer then Crimea have been Russian.....How can you denay the local minority of Turkish Cypriot there right to want to join a other country? They had no choice but to declare its independence after the Greek coup. How can you not trust that the local population tell the truth under gunpoint that they want the solider to "liberate" them?

Personlay I think both invasions was wrong, but you have not give a argument why one of the invasion was wrong and the other was right.
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-06-22 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It would be in everyone's interest to defuse the tense relations between NATO and Russia.
    The problem will be after Obama if the hawk gets elected.

Then we'll have some problems for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Ok, tell me your views on putin then. Those which will surely ooze from intellectualism, critical thinking and absolutely blow me away by your wit.
    Lol why would I do that, you are already set and I'm not here to enlighten you, you know?
    Last edited by Cerilis; 2016-06-22 at 08:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Russia agrees to go back to the mongols by voting, sure why not.

- - - Updated - - -

So, Crimea became Ukrainian in 1954 and was retaken by Russia in 2014. That means anyone under the age of 60 (not 50, your math is as bad as your military knowledge it seems) born in Crimea would be Ukrainian. Life expectancy in Russia is 66m/77f and 64m/74f in Ukraine. That means very few men born in Crimea were born Russians and only slightly more women would have. The vast majority would have been born Ukrainian.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would be in everyone's interest to defuse the tense relations between NATO and Russia.
    blah blah blah, such idealistic talk only exists in dreams and cartoons
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    So, Crimea became Ukrainian in 1954 and was retaken by Russia in 2014.
    voted to go back to Russia in 2014, yes.

That means anyone under the age of 60 (not 50, your math is as bad as your military knowledge it seems) born in Crimea would be Ukrainian. Life expectancy in Russia is 66m/77f and 64m/74f in Ukraine. That means very few men born in Crimea were born Russians and only slightly more women would have. The vast majority would have been born Ukrainian.
    Yeah exactly. Thus why the vast majority wanted to go back to Russia. Both parents Russians does that to you.'
    USA appointed government, does that to you.
    Far right chasing Russians, does that to you.

Result was imminent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Lol why would I do that, you are already set and I'm not here to enlighten you, you know?
    And here you can see how you can silence a brainwashed leftist: Just ask them to explain themselves intelligently.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem will be after Obama if the hawk gets elected.

Then we'll have some problems for sure.
    The hawk? Who is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    And here you can see how you can silence a brainwashed leftist: Just ask them to explain themselves intelligently.
    Triggered right-winger detected.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The hawk? Who is that?
    Take a wild guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a wild guess.
    I don't know which one would make Putin cry bitterer tears: Clinton or Trump. So, do tell.

Also, spanking time! *spanks*

10+ Year Old Account
    The hawk? Who is that?

Triggered right-winger detected.
    Lol, I'm not even sure what would make me a leftist here. I bet he thinks he's sooo smart and got it aaaall figured out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I'm not even sure what would make me a leftist here. I bet he thinks he's sooo smart and got it aaaall figured out.
    Not to be that guy, but I think it goes like this:
    1. Hitler was right-winger.
    2. Hitler was a dictator.
    3. You implied that Putin is a dictator.
    4. Meaning you hate right-wingers.
    5. Meaning you are leftist.
    I'm not sure if this logical chain makes any sense though... But apparently it does, to some!

10+ Year Old Account
    voted to go back to Russia in 2014, yes.

Yeah exactly. Thus why the vast majority wanted to go back to Russia. Both parents Russians does that to you.'
    USA appointed government, does that to you.
    Far right chasing Russians, does that to you.

Result was imminent.
    My father is 3/4 German 1/4 Germanic Swiss, with all of his grandparents being born in Germany or Switzerland, but he has no desire to be German. Granted, comparing USA/Germany/Switzerland to Ukraine/Russia is not very equal but still...

I don't know which one would make Putin cry bitterer tears: Clinton or Trump. So, do tell.

Also, spanking time! *spanks*
    I don't know either, but if you find out please let me know too.

- - - Updated - - -

My father is 3/4 German 1/4 Germanic Swiss, with all of his grandparents being born in Germany or Switzerland, but he has no desire to be German. Granted, comparing USA/Germany/Switzerland to Ukraine/Russia is not very equal but still...
    Thats your father though. In case of Crimea a kid's father and mother would be 100% Russian

Russia should just join NATO.
    We tried

But US seems to think "Nah, they lost Cold War so they are losers! And if we get them in they'll complain about our various invasions too - we got enough of that from Germans!"

And where else will they get scary image to prop their military complex? China isn't up to par yet...

So, this is basically going to be a pro-russian circlejerk based on the self-imposed delusion of an aggressive NATO heading for a showdown against Russia?
    Dont worry. Scroesec will show up and copy paste page after page of Space-X and Locheed Martin promotional material as the good technology evangelist that he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know either, but if you find out please let me know too.
    So, who is the hawk? Come on, Ulmita, not changing the topic for once and actually answering a question won't turn you into an ugly toad!

So, who is the hawk? Come on, Ulmita, not changing the topic for once and actually answering a question won't turn you into an ugly toad!
    You should go and read who is constantly pushing for military presence, for military involvement, for wars and you will get your answer.