7+ Year Old Account
    So Trump did his speech that was going to destroy Clinton. It was of course a speech he used teleprompters to deliver. What did he say about people using teleprompters again? Anyway the speech was supposed to show that Clinton was a world class liar. Yet he lied all through it. Politifact fact-checked him in real time. Not pretty for him. But here is an article outlining some of his lies (not all of them).

7 Of The Biggest Fibs In Trump’s Speech Attacking 'World-Class Liar' Clinton

Donald Trump laid out his line of attack against Hillary Clinton in a Wednesday speech, criticizing her failure to keep America “safe” as secretary of state and charging that she profited off global trade deals that hurt American workers.

The real estate mogul painted Clinton as a "world-class liar," yet many of the specifics in both his prepared and off-the-cuff remarks either stretched the truth or were just flat-out untrue.

Read the rest here: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/fa...speech-clinton
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

@OP you do know that "POLLS" are always doctored. It's like getting a group of 10 people to "PREDICT" what horse will win a horse race pretty mane or love hoof,
    BUT those 10 people hate pretty mane with a bias passion so you know who they will say is "WINNING" or "GOING TO WIN" because they are "PAID TO".

It's all one sided so, best to STFU and wait for the real deal, like a gentleman than some LOON!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    @OP you do know that "POLLS" are always doctored. It's like getting a group of 10 people to "PREDICT" what horse will win a horse race pretty mane or love hoof,
    BUT those 10 people hate pretty mane with a bias passion so you know who they will say is "WINNING" or "GOING TO WIN" because they are "PAID TO".

It's all one sided so, best to STFU and wait for the real deal, like a gentleman than some LOON!
    WTF did I just read?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    WTF did I just read?
    You read the same bullshit that I read. A word salad from someone that doesn't understand what statistics is. That and he is using conspiracy theories that they are all "paid to say what they say". It just means he is most likely a Trump supporter that is pissed off that he is losing.

I mean if you look at his posting history, you get stuff like this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40762295
    My question is how or why do you know so much about LaRaza? Because this is the first time I'm hearing of them.
    And from what I can tell google/youtube in their own words they are the mexican KKK.
    I mean seriously? He actually thinks that La Raza, the association that the Judge is from, is the Mexican fucking KKK?
    Last edited by Orbitus; 2016-06-22 at 09:09 PM.

So Trump did his speech that was going to destroy Clinton. It was of course a speech he used teleprompters to deliver. What did he say about people using teleprompters again? Anyway the speech was supposed to show that Clinton was a world class liar. Yet he lied all through it. Politifact fact-checked him in real time. Not pretty for him. But here is an article outlining some of his lies (not all of them).

7 Of The Biggest Fibs In Trump’s Speech Attacking 'World-Class Liar' Clinton

Donald Trump laid out his line of attack against Hillary Clinton in a Wednesday speech, criticizing her failure to keep America “safe” as secretary of state and charging that she profited off global trade deals that hurt American workers.

The real estate mogul painted Clinton as a "world-class liar," yet many of the specifics in both his prepared and off-the-cuff remarks either stretched the truth or were just flat-out untrue.

Read the rest here: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/fa...speech-clinton
    Maybe you should check their "Facts" as well. But you can't and or won't so. Just keep beLIEving what you hear coming from a bias crap site.

WTF did I just read?
    A Trump supporter?
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You read the same bullshit that I read. A word salad from someone that doesn't understand what statistics is. That and he is using conspiracy theories that they are all "paid to say what they say". It just means he is most likely a Trump supporter that is pissed off that he is losing.
    LOL, it must hurt to be that damn stupid, huh?

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-22 at 10:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you should check their "Facts" as well. But you can't and or won't so. Just keep beLIEving what you hear coming from a bias crap site.
    I read every single source on those claims.
    Facts are not bias.

I think Trump is actually some sort of new age guru who thinks that all facts are relative, and as long as he REALLLLY HOPES SO, anything he says is the truth, when it's far from it.

Whatever you morons, vote for your god-queen sHILLERY all the hell you want it won't matter and then what are you going to do, the same old shit until you get a new icon.

LOL, it must hurt to be that damn stupid, huh?
    Says the guy that thinks La Raza is the Mexican KKK. Also, thanks for letting me report you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Trump has no chance to pull the moderate vote. The moderate vote gets people elected.
    moderates basically dont exist anymore....so thats ok
    center politics are dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

I mean if you look at his posting history, you get stuff like this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40762295

I mean seriously? He actually thinks that La Raza, the association that the Judge is from, is the Mexican fucking KKK?
    Lol. An ignorance is bliss Trump supporter.

- - - Updated - - -

And missing from you is anything refuting what was written. Not surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    A Trump supporter?
    Lol. Pretty sure you are right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you morons, vote for your god-queen sHILLERY all the hell you want it won't matter and then what are you going to do, the same old shit until you get a new icon.
    Hillary is not my personal best choice, but I will vote for her over a lying, tantrum throwing, thin skinned, spoiled, egotistical megalomaniac who is in WAY over his head.
    He has shown that he clearly has no idea what is doing, and that should scare every single person voting for him. He can't run a campaign, how could he possibly be commander in chief?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Because it's not really that way and you damn well know it. Clinton is, at worst (ie I believe to be better than this), cut off a finger but immediately get help via healthcare. Dump is "im going to put a KKK uniform on you and then shoot you in the head. Don't blink!"
    rofl

Finally, someone who gets it.
    Horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account

Really? That's funny because Trump never shut up about how well he was doing in the polls during the primaries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He also is pretty solid on tax cuts to the top and corporations, with relatively small cuts on middle class and lower. His healthcare is as solid as what Harritage and GOP establishment been pushing for at least 4 years in HSA. Other than that, all of our problems are due to Muslims and Mexicans. Even his wall plan doesn't make any sense... Build the wall that will stop wire transfers to Mexico or we will stop wire transfers to Mexico, is an idiotic ultimatum...
    No Trump's tax plan is stupid and the most moronic plan I've had the disgrace to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to point out that being anti trump is not by definition pro hillary. I think they both suck.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He also is pretty solid on tax cuts to the top and corporations, with relatively small cuts on middle class and lower. His healthcare is as solid as what Harritage and GOP establishment been pushing for at least 4 years in HSA. Other than that, all of our problems are due to Muslims and Mexicans. Even his wall plan doesn't make any sense... Build the wall that will stop wire transfers to Mexico or we will stop wire transfers to Mexico, is an idiotic ultimatum...
    Here is his tax plan. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/...tax-reform.pdf

Singles who make less then 25k or less a year pay no income tax. Same for couples who make 50k or less per year. Those in the middle class bracket would pay 10% and still keep most of their deductions. I would not say those are small cuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need a poll. How low do Trump's numbers get when he quits? I'm guessing is a baby-hand sized number.

Getting mad and flinging insults when someone challenges you.

Well, no surprise as to why you like Trump I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?