How has ele been in cleave situations and high movement fights?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gr4v3r View Post
    How has ele been in cleave situations and high movement fights?
    pretty abysmal on both counts

Deleted
    One can only hope that the class devs involved in Ele design some day find a job which is actually fun for them.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    One can only hope that the class devs involved in Ele design some day find a job which is actually fun for them.
    Pretty sure that they are having fun swimming in all the salt the spec has produced over the years. I mean, that's one way to explain why it continues to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Ele is a dumpster fire. The good news, however, is that my hunter is a blast.
    Meanwhile, over on the hunter forums they are all talking about how MM and BM are a dumpster fire.

Subjective feelings are subjective. I'll reserve my opinions until tuning is final.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Meanwhile, over on the hunter forums they are all talking about how MM and BM are a dumpster fire.

Subjective feelings are subjective. I'll reserve my opinions until tuning is final.
    To each his own, I'm quite enjoying MM.

Enhance is so good.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    Enhance is so good.
    Until Boulderfist receives the inevitable nerf and no longer hits nearly as hard as Stormstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    Enhance is so good.
    Yeah, it's alright. I'm liking Ele a bit better though.

I honestly like the idea of playing both in Legion though. My raid team was a bit melee heavy most of the xpac, and with the addition of Demon Hunters I don't think that's bound to change soon lol.

Enh has like 100k dps diference on dummies as a level 110pvp template vs elemental.

Elemental can burst with luck 180k, Enh can reach 350k

Enh, artifact ability is so well designed, Elemental is poo. Its like comparing a diamond vs a piece of poo

Enh might be broken, but the mechanics are just amazing and can burst like noone.
    Last edited by Hellfury; 2016-06-23 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Enh has like 100k dps diference on dummies as a level 110pvp template vs elemental.

Elemental can burst with luck 180k, Enh can reach 350k

Enh, artifact ability is so well designed, Elemental is poo. Its like comparing a diamond vs a piece of poo

Enh might be broken, but the mechanics are just amazing and can burst like noone.
    they havent been hit by the nerf bat yet to be fair. even though they have been like this for months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    they havent been hit by the nerf bat yet to be fair. even though they have been like this for months.
    And....... Nerf!

Control of Lava no longer replaces Lava Surge. We're back baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Control of Lava no longer replaces Lava Surge. We're back baby!
    still says it does in game

Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    still says it does in game
    Ok then I'm out.

- - - Updated - - -

Front page lied to me.

Deleted
    Change to LR: it's seems that our mastery proc with LB and CL work with the talent now whereas before it'was not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    Change to LR: it's seems that our mastery proc with LB and CL work with the talent now whereas before it'was not the case.
    Still not impressed. Seeing it's still have short duration. But well, at least they addressed the problem of the talent. It's kinda weird they still haven't done anything to our lackluster procs and stuff with short duration buff.

Aaaanddd our enhance brother finally took a nerf bat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else missing lightning shield? Why did they remove it in the first place?

It's such an iconic part of playing a shaman that i can't believe they actually removed it.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Deleted
    I think balance drood will be better in Legion than elem. They have some similarity but balance seems to have better spell and mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    I think balance drood will be better in Legion than elem. They have some similarity but balance seems to have better spell and mechanics.
    Don't be so quick to jump ship (at least not to lazerchicken)
    Check the recent builds, they started strong and are now really rather MEH (particularly with the only good lvl 100 talent getting nerfed)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2016-06-24 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Don't be so quick to jump ship (at least not to lazerchicken)
    Check the recent builds, they started strong and are now really rather MEH (particularly with the only good lvl 100 talent getting nerfed)
    Numbers 100% doesnt matter, especially if we discuss Ele vs Balance. Balance always had the better mechanics, and despite Starfall being reworked, they still have superior dot skills, actual useful dmg CDs and raid utility.

They've to make room for the new supporter role of disc priests, this also opens a perfect niche for the Affinity talents.