View Poll Results: Would you remove LFR?

Voters
46. This poll is closed
  • Yes, as I'm sure it would better the game.

16 34.78%
  • Possibly, just to see what would happen

2 4.35%
  • Absolutely Not.

25 54.35%
  • Probably not, maybe just for the lols.

3 6.52%

Would you remove LFR?

Yes, I know, another flippin' LFR thread, woopti-fucking-doo.

I know, I know, but let's just say you had the power to remove LFR. Would you do it?

I think there have been enough LFR threads by now.
    Personally I voted for no, I don't think it makes any difference at this point, having LFR or not.
    As someone who is not part of the lfr-playerbase, I have no need to run it, but still do with my alts sometimes ( or more like used to). Back when LFR still dropped tier sets and trinkets it was nice for alts and friends/non raiders that wanted to see some bosses or just grab some easy gear. Having those items gives them easier acess to normal raids compared to dungeon gear. Though this only really affects the first tier when there isn't a whole lot of catchup etc. In legion with all the rng, no clue how it will play out.
    More chance for tier items + trinkets? If you have bad luck that would be nice I suppose? Will it have titanforged aswell?

Deleted
    No lol, it does not hurt anybody. It opens months after the other difficulties and it offers inferior rewards. Often LFR takes longer time than actual raid on normal or hc due to long queue times and possible wipes due to random match-making group (whereas in guild group if you have shit on farm, you oneshot it 99% of the time)

If anything, I would remove all the bullshit RNG we're getting in Legion. Seriously, WoW is not Diablo III. I can smell this loot system falling flat on its face already. The hate threads will be plentiful.

Deleted
    No it contains many people from advancing in the game. This is a good thing.

People will always cling to the LFR lie.

Nope. Doesn't bother me that it's in the game. I really only do it on alts anyways so who really cares. I could do without alts.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

7+ Year Old Account
    i would remove normal and make LFR harder but also make determination 10% instead of 5% so you will eventually get the kill, but still need to actuallty do something...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Yes, I know, another flippin' LFR thread, woopti-fucking-doo.

I know, I know, but let's just say you had the power to remove LFR. Would you do it?
    The fact that you already know how incredibly annoying this is speaks volumes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    People will always cling to the LFR lie.
    Oh, so like the elitist dumbasses always clinging to the idea that only they should be able to raid?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Oh, so like the elitist dumbasses always clinging to the idea that only they should be able to raid?
    Yep, that's exactly what we always say.

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic has been discussed to death and really doesn't need more.